Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Heeeere kitty kitty kitty. WDT 10/01/10 ALWAYS A NSFW THREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But I'm the only one I care about.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I finished all the beer in my fridges, this Sun night NFL game would not get interesting.

But, on a happy note . . . do the Braves know how to back into the playoffs, or what?

Hmm, maybe this should've gone in to the R&R thread.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think I'm still hungover from Saturday. I have gaps in my memory you can fly a Antonov through. I somehow woke up safe in my hotel bed, and have no idea why or how. That night was the first time in over 10 years I was refused entrance to a bar for being too wasted. I told the bouncer he had a Napoleon Complex and he didn't have to worry about us "perps", which he did not like. I also woke up about $250 less rich, which explains the ferocious hangover and I have full-body chill because my friend for some really stupid reason jacked the room's A/C to eleven while I was passed out.

There was some skateboarding thing in town so bars were packed with morons and emos. I think I nearly ran out of breath from making fun of so many people. There's nothing like a dude with purple highlights and samurai knotts in his hair to really lift your night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.