Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Halloween 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tuesday, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you sure it was the blonde hair and not the abundant cleavage?

2. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You left a bunch of candy outside your house for kids to help themselves? Times have changed, I tried that once and they took the candy AND the bowl in which it was sitting.

3. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This. I fully expected, the candy, the box and whatever else wasn't nailed down on your porch to either be gone or at least rearranged.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Well, to be fair, my place looks pretty fucking sketchy from the road right now... still waiting for a roofing job to be done (this week?) so it's a dark A-frame looking cabin with two monstrous blue tarps over it.

5. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Exact same thing happened to me. Bowl and everything. I found it a couple days later blowing in the wind in a neighbor's yard.

6. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I did that this year. Came back to candy gone and bowl sitting there along with my giant fake spiders and stuffed witch. My neighbors are more civilized than your neighbors.

Altough I will never know if the first kid just emptied the contents into his bag and called it a night.

7. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Probably. Before I moved into a high rise, I was in a townhouse on a residential street in the city that bordered some, umm, rougher areas. Trick or Treat meant a bunch of the misbehaved ruffians came around, if you were lucky they had a costume and a parent with them, otherwise it was a pack of 5-6 kids in jeans. You'd ask them to pick 2-3 and they'd take massive handfuls and run around. Half the time kids with their parents along would still do it, and their parents would just laugh. Fuck those ingrates