Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Hackey-Suck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, Apr 3, 2011.

1. bigtom0404

bigtom0404
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

For the record I was referring to the beach when I said show off, it is the only time I walk around without at least a beater on.

2. Harry Coolahan

Harry Coolahan
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Alt-Focus:
    I'm a nude model, so I guess I've gotten used to being naked. It's made me less self-conscious, so it's a life skill if nothing else.

But, in public I generally only go shirtless if I'm rock climbing or if I'm running, and it's hot enough that wearing a shirt is uncomfortable. I'd be much happier not wearing a shirt more often, but I think it just sends off a major douche-vibe in most cases.

3. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

ALT-FOCUS: This just happened tonight. Is this considered a sex offense since the floor is filled exclusively with teen girls?

#43 JPrue, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. NotaPharmacist

NotaPharmacist
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Focus: Thomas Fucking Kinkade can die in a fire. He falls under the excuse of Drudge, "knowing what you are," except for the fact that he doesn't, thinks he's God's gift to painting, and shits out this:
    [​IMG]

So terrible, so mass market and kills me every Christmas.

5. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm mostly on track with everyone that said Girl Talk is a hack as I'm not a fan of the whole recorded/computer mash-up thing in general. But I can only agree with this if we're talking about listening to him on your computer, in your car, or just on headphones...

Girl Talk in "concert" while drunk as shit is an entirely different story. If he's in his boxers playing shit off his computer, he's wearing more clothes than anyone else. He just was in Chicago and holy shit it was awesome. People (mostly women, thank god) wore all sorts of crazy outfits that came off and hell, besides the flashing lights and shit, no one was paying attention to his skinny ass anyway.

6. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seriously? No love for the Anti-focus? Record companies hire this guy to mash up their artists' songs. Kingston I showed you, any Nelly Furtado fans (and she was truly great on her first two albums), should love this:

The dude is truly an artist in his own right..

#46 iczorro, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  7. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude none of the ladies here give a shit. Don't talk to them about beauty associated costs. Have you seen the price of a fucking razor or perfume? Shaving gel? Make up? Not that I'm so kind of mo or anything, but the costs of being a good looking man pale in comparison to being a good looking woman.

8. Ganimedes

Ganimedes
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Yikes, really? That Autotune isn't exactly the deft hand of a surgeon, it's more like a coked up berserker viking cutting a wedding cake with a broadsword. It took putting "mash up" into youtube's search field and a minute of browsing to find something better:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNWCclOqUHw&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNWCclOq ... re=related</a>

or

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPtWh5XjiH0&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPtWh5Xj ... re=related</a>

Actually, that french guy's site is pretty awesome. Spencer Davis Group vs Prodigy? I think I'd make a full circle back to the original focus and put that Earworm up as a hack. What he's doing might be incredible complex(?) but it doesn't seem to be very good otherwise.