Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Hackey-Suck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Unbreakable was great up until the last 10 minutes, which fucked the whole movie.

Right now "from the mind of M. Knight Shymalan" is code for "don't waste your fucking money".

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I liked Sixth Sense, Unbreakable AND Signs. I thought SamshamandthePharoahs was on a real roll with films, then came The Village.

Snake Eyes.

Going back to focus, in a thread about hacks why snub the masters?
    [​IMG]

...I just love how he always wears that stupid fucking hat to give the public the impression that he is, in any way, an actual reporter. Stake him down and leave him to the fucking turkey vultures.

3. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone else sit in a theatre, see the Devil trailer for the first time, and have the crowd break out laughing when that came on the screen?

4. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I loved Signs and still stop down everytime I see it's on. There wouldn't be tinfoil hat jokes if it weren't for Signs. Come on!

Jay Leno. I don't think I really need to say much else on the matter as his hackness is as widely known as the why's of it. I really wish he'd just go away once and for all. He can leave me a kick ass car though.

As for shirtless guys, I'm with Devil up there. I think it's logical that no one wants to see your rolls, ghostly skin tone, hairy back and/or neck (SO GROSS *shiver*) or whatever else may hid beneath that layer of clothing that is protecting us all. I will say though, if you're a hot guy and do it purely because you like to look at yourself in the mirror, more than a chick, you're a douche and what level of one is normally quite obvious.

In the same vain, if you have gnarly feet/toes for the love of God, DO NOT wear flip flops.

5. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

ALT FOCUS: Do you mind guys having their shirts off? In what situations is it acceptable? Or never acceptable? I am especially interested to hear from TiBettes on this matter.

It's only acceptable if your name is Matthew McConaughey. And, if you're MM it's completely unacceptable to wear a shirt.

I'm not gonna be the shirt bitch. Like others have mentioned, as long as you're swimming, working out outside, mowing the lawn, at an outdoors music festival it's fine. I don't care if you're overweight or hairy. You can take your shirt off and I'm not going to purse my lips and walk around with a stick up my ass. More power to you if you feel comfortable doing so.

6. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's because you haven't seen my back.

7. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

There are two situations in which almost any man in possession of at least some musculature is required to be shirtless:
    1. Chopping wood with an axe. This is a guaranteed vaginal lubricator. The sight of the flexing back muscles... dear jesus.
    2. Washing his car in the driveway. See above, then add water trickling down those muscles. I get wetter than he does.

8. PenetrationStation

PenetrationStation
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Largely agree, but he did give us this:

#28 PenetrationStation, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I have never had a stick up my ass so I don't know how it is to walk around like one is. However, you might. I am not prone to pursing my lips either. However, you might. I'm glad you enjoy looking at hairy, fat, men. However, I don't. Seems like you are being a "shirt bitch," if only someone with a body as perfect as Matthew Mcconagay is allowed to be shirtless.

10. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I believe Crown Royal to be the biggest hack ever. He has stolen his entire personality from MSNBC. If MSNBC was a person their name would be Crown Royal. The Canadians may not know, because they don't get the American cable, but I've had him figured out for years!

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you gals are going to fight, you should probably both take your shirts off. And take pictures.

12. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A large portion of the man's beats come from looted Bollywood/Arab music, set with some shitty synths and terribad drums. "It's popular so it's good" is not an argument. That said, he does have a real talent for layering, but the good layers are too often buried beneath layers of shit.

Along the same lines, anti-focus: DJ Shadow.

The first artist to ever create an album out of nothing but samples.

As for hacks, the vast majority of TV journalists, and most print ones too. Kristof comes to mind.

#32 RCGT, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I know you hate everything the exists in the known universe and think I'm some bleeding heart fucktard that thinks Glen Beck is out to inject me with the Jesus virus while I'm trying to get Chris Hitchens put on the $1 bill, but I've never watched MSNBC. It stoops almost as low as Fox and I hate that shit. Your so-called American news can stick an umbrella up its own ass and open it.

It's not my fault you're stuck out in Lowerasscrackylvania with all the other bible-bashing psychos. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to beat up some abortion protesters by swinging a dead fetus on a meat hook at them while championing gay rights at the same time. Good day, sir.

14. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Three pages and no Jeff Dunham?
    The fact that this fuck is as famous as he is amazes me. Like it's a practical joke on me and anyone who appreciates humor. He's a fucking ventriloquist. Aren't they the people that failed at miming?

I could see if he had his hand up a puppet's ass for an hour and actually told a couple good jokes, but he's so far and away from funny that it's just sad. Even sadder still is that people part from their hard-earned money to see him live. I'd rather mule condoms filled with bullet ants than spend five seconds at one of his shows.

Attached Files:

15. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I am pretty sure part of this thread was about what your opinion is of a shirtless guy. I don't think saying seeing this is no problem:
    [​IMG]
    The Becks. He may be dumb as a box of rocks, I really don't know. His voice may also make me grit my teeth but holy fuck is he hot. Ahem, moving on...but saying seeing this:
    [​IMG]
    Spoilered because I care.

May just make you turn your head away is wrong/stuck up/bitchy somehow. Really? I'm not singling anyone out here but after looking at Devils rep, you boys sure are sensitive. Who knew.

16. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Eff that. I got the lucky Italian and Spanish genetics for crazy hair and even I know that back hair is gross so I ALWAYS keep my shirt on.

17. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haters are hack.

18. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

First off, I would like to thank everyone for thinking Girl Talk is horrible. I really thought I was going insane with everyone praising this.

As for men without shirts, I have to agree that it's a matter of physical attractiveness. If you are out of shape, keep your shirt on. No one wants to see that. If you take care of your body, than I am all for going shirtless. That is, as long as you're not a fucking asshole about it.

Also, something I find completely overrated is The Jersey Shore. Even if you watch it "just to see the train wreck", it's still overrated. It's one of the most depressing TV shows next to American Idol, which I also despise.

19. bigtom0404

bigtom0404
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'll out myself and say I rep'ed Devil kinda rough, my bad, I have a hairy back, Devil called me fat, I called Devil a bitch because I got butthurt like a cry baby, but yeah moving on let me explain my self a little bit.

I have a HUGE tattoo piece which is a tribute to a friend no longer with us across my entire back that I kind of like to show off. While I might not be the fattest dude any more, I am not six pack or skinny dude either. I take care of the hair by finding various methods to remove it and I work hard at staying tan to compensate any overweight I might be. This is a HUGE pain in the ass, it takes so much effort for a naturally pale, hairy male to stay hairless and tan that I understand why anyone could live with having hair on their back.

But ladies I understand that you might think its gross, but please next time before you judge, think about the effort needed for someone to not have it if its in their DNA.

P.S. Before I got my tattoo I priced out the cost of laser hair removal for my entire back. They said I needed 3 sessions, each about 4 hours to do the entire back each session at $1200 a session. That's $3600 all out of pocket for something that most people don't consider important.

Think about that next when you "turn your nose up."

Edit: For the record I am not "fat" anymore, I have lost 127 pounds in 2 years and have gone from 319 to 192 pounds. So yes Devil, I have a gym membership, hahahaha.

20. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like it's superfluous and kind of missing the point to declare Drudge a hack. And I say that as someone with completely opposite viewpoints from the man on most issues. It's like harassing people who write grocery-store novels for not writing "real literature."

Everyone already knows that The Drudge Report is exaggeration loosely framed as news. He's completely aware of what he's doing, and has no pretension of being anything more than a guy with an Internet Bullhorn. He does what he does very well (identify issues of note to conservatives, shine a light on them, and frame them in the manner most likely to create an Internet fervor). But's not Edward Murrow, and anyone who mistakes him for a "real" reporter only has themselves to blame.

This is my first thought whenever I see shirtless guys not at the beach or engaged in physical exertion. Hell, even sometimes when engaged in physical exertion. At some point, the person thought, "You know what would make this better? If everyone could see my abs!" Regardless of actual fitness, it's at least a vane thing to do.

Ditto for women in bikini tops in contextually inappropriate places. I mean, sure, I enjoy looking at your tits, babe, but methinks you're trying a bit hard.

Or maybe I'm just bitter because I'm a Fatty McFatFat. That's also a possibility.