Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Guilty Pleasures

Discussion in 'All-Star Threads' started by dubyu tee eff, Oct 25, 2009.

1. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

It's not that the activity itself is a guilty pleasure, but just the sheer amount of time spent on it.

Big boobs. It's just endless. I'm permanently and irreparably obsessed with finding and looking at girls with big boobs. I have several blogs dedicated to big boobs on my google reader. At one point I downloaded a software which monitors everything I do on my computer to see how much time I spend doing what. In one week I spent 21 hours on some form of boob viewing. That comes out to 3 hours everyday. AND I'M NOT EVEN UNEMPLOYED. This doesn't include the time spent with my fuck buddy who has big boobs, or going to bars in pursuit of boobs. I like to think I'm a pretty decent guy who has his shit together. This is my biggest vice; two god damn lumps of fat. I wish I was gay.

2. breakylegg

breakylegg
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The Hills & The City. Christ, I feel stupid and filthy.

3. Roundhouse

Roundhouse
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

You'd be surprised how many people are fans of Sinatra, especially in college. I've never felt guilty about the music I like and as such, would select my entire music collection to play and leave it on shuffle for hours at a time when at University. If Men Without Hats' Safety Dance came on, so be it. I don't know why but I've always enjoyed that song, if Chilly Down from the Labyrinth soundtrack follows on after a Mr.Big record, I'll carry on with what I'm doing and not think twice about skipping the song for fear of what other people may say.
    That said, I was genuinely surprised by the amount of people who ask for me to turn up the volume should some Sinatra start playing, the man's music is timeless.

Choice of film/television show on the other hand, I keep guarded. Mostly due to being tired of hearing, "You're far too young to know about that series, let alone even know it exists".

Dallas, I cannot get enough of it. I get a kick out of seeing a particular brand of Pâté in the supermarket which is branded as, "John Ross Jr. Smoked Salmon Pâté." Besides, Victoria Principle was phenomenally stunning in her day.

[​IMG]

4. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude why are you so gay eww jesus christ what's wrong with you.

I haven't missed an episode.

5. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I spoke earlier about my new cinema set up, what was the first film I ran through to test it out? Was it LOTR? Was it Rambo IV on bluray?

Nope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0pWejAnLUQ

Footrot Flats, I'm listening to it again right now.... If it doesn't make you feel good I pity you.

6. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If crying to this song is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

#106 Supertramp, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  7. BeCoolBitch_BeCool

BeCoolBitch_BeCool
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I bought my smaller dog a hoodie. I tell people it's because he gets cold. In truth, it's mostly because he looks fucking adorable wearing it.

The last CD I bought was the new Baroness CD. Before that? Paramore.

I consider myself to be a bloody-mary connoisseur .

I think Chandler Bing is one of the greatest sitcom characters ever created. In fact, I'll watch pretty much anything with Matthew Perry in it.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know I would have agreed with you but I learned that the guy has part of one of his fingers missing. After noticing just that every time I see him on tv, well I just can't take him seriously any more. Sigh.

9. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The movie Duets.

Watched it last night. Paul Giamatti is awesome in it.

10. Judas

Judas
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Up until a week or so ago my roommate and suitemates had no idea that I had played video games competitively over the summer and had several videos of myself online on youtube. Now nearly each day I get to hear something about my "gamer mouse" which is just a Razor Lachesis, bastards.

I also like listening to the stupid ass songs that Soulja Boy makes, especially that HOPUPOUTTABEDYEAHTURNMAHSWAGONYEAAAAHA.

Hop up outta bedddd,
    turn my swag onnnnn,
    *pulls trigger*

I hate myself for it.

[Also, good romantic comedies are quality movies. >_>]

11. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The John Cusack-Kate Beckinsale movie Serendipity.
    Actually pretty much any John Cusack movie. Especially High Fidelity.

12. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You wouldn't believe it but the novel of the same name is infinitely whinier and less interesting than the movie. The movie is good; Cusak plays the mopey, whiney loser perfectly. Serendipity on the other hand, you'll get flogged for it.

13. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

What Can I say. Seeing a whiny bitch like John Cusack get a hottie like Kate Beckinsale [she's in my "Five"] gives me hope.

14. carl24

carl24
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Desperate housewives and Ugly Betty.

15. rupee

rupee
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

The Pokemon TV series, and the first Pokemon movie. I'll defend this with that I grew up watching it. What I can't defend is that the 'Bye Bye Butterfree' episode and the scene in the movie where Ash turns to stone makes me cry. And I still play the shit out of the games too. When I found my GameBoy color and Blue version a few months ago, it was as though Christmas had come early.

This is even worse but, I...I still listen to John Mayer's first cd Room for Squares. And I LIKE it.

I feel guilty even writing this. I think I'll go now.

16. Stimpson J Cat

Stimpson J Cat
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

No reason to feel any guilt about listening to John Mayer; he's a great artist, puts a lot of emotion into his songs, and can play guitar like a motherfucker. I'm not ashamed to admit that I get a little misty-eyed whenever I listen to "Comfortable" from his EP Inside Wants Out

Focus:

I don't mind admitting I like anime, because what could possibly be cooler than giant fighting robots? However, I am a little hesitant to admit that one of my favorite animes is Inuyasha. It has a lot less action than most anime, and focuses more on character development, so it's basically just a love story. It's been called the "anime for girls," but I just can't resist it.

#116 Stimpson J Cat, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015