Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Grindface

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eifelrennen, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Eifelrennen

Eifelrennen
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

[​IMG]

A new site, Grindface.com, is dedicated to one of the most socially repulsive behaviors of later generations.

FOCUS: Discuss your experiences with grinding. Males can tell everyone how they get boners and try to tuck them behind their belt buckle and females can attempt to justify rubbing their asses on some random dude's dick through two layers of the finest Ed Hardy denim.

Alt. Focus: Or post funny pictures of grind faces.

2. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought this was going to be a thread about Bostonians eating sandwiches.

3. skyello

skyello
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Is this what males do? Because I'm male, and I usually take my boner and stick it directly between the female's ass cheeks. I thought that's what you're supposed to do. I thought it's how you tell the female that you are willing and able to engage in sexual intercourse.

Females, when you grind on a male, are you expecting him to press a boner into your ass, signifying willingness and ability to engage in sexual intercourse? Or is that a breach of etiquette? Please inform me, so I can ignore your answer completely and continue to be a borderline rapist.

4. Creelmania

Creelmania
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

[​IMG]

Is this the new male equivalent of the duck face?

Oh high school memories. My school had 3 or 4 dances a year and this was the prime chance to rub your crotch into a crush's ass and have it be socially acceptable. Or if you were lucky enough, the face-to-face grind. Practically dry humping with socially encouraged ass grabbing? Jackpot.

Of course being a hormone riddled teen did not help matters at all. The trick was to get the up-and-tuck done quickly enough so that nobody could see, but inconspicuously enough that the girl you were grinding with didn't notice your hand down there. The trouble also was to get it tucked behind the belt line, but still inside the boxers. Having your shirt accidentally ride up with your tip looking out on the dance floor was always frowned upon.

Of course with this much friction and the ever-present under age drinking going on at these things, the girls were getting rather worked up too. Don't think anybody ever had sex at my school (like there were rumors of at a neighboring school) but there was plenty of hand-sex going on. I have no idea if anyone saw me or not, but in grade 12 I managed to bang a girl in the middle of the floor. Though this wasn't the first time my hand had met her crotch. We actually got hot and heavy in another public place too previously.

In the front row at a Harry Potter movie.

I pick the classiest ladies, let me tell you that.

5. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I pray to the good Lord no pictures of me ever surface on this website. There are some real cute ones from Halloween of me and a fellow Greek practically going at it on the dancefloor in existence.

My favorite thing to do in grade twelve was grind up on unsuspecting grade nine boys who just wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

But yeah, a good grind/makeout session is usually a good indicator of things to come.

6. Eifelrennen

Eifelrennen
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Perhaps the only downside to being circumcised is the risk of head to zipper teeth contact. I should probably start wearing underwear.

7. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

R Kelly gotta a reminder for all y'all: He don't see nuthin' wrong wit a little bump n grind

#7 MoreCowbell, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  8. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

DID I HEAR Y'ALL SAY THERE'S KOOL AID HERE?!

[​IMG]

9. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Freshman year of high school there was a kid named Eddie who was... a little special. Not down syndrome special or anything like that but rather extremely socially awkward and an annoying pain in the ass.

During orientation week Eddie was in my group and got a hard on during our technology session (learning how to use the library internets!). An extremely attractive junior or senior girl was doing the run down, sitting on one of the tables exposing a fantastic view of her crotch (catholic private schools do have some benefits, especially in the uniform dept). Eddie began fidgeting with himself and worked up a massive hard on. From that day it became a game for the girls (after we egged them on) to try to get Eddie to pitch a tent.

During every dance we'd convince the ladies to go dance with Eddie and do a little bump-n-grind with him. It was like a badge of honor for the ladies and we wouldn't share our smuggled in booze if they didn't. After an aggressive dance or two Eddie inevitably came in his pants so it was like Russian roulette for the girls. Going first made you look like the biggest slut but you ran a lower risk of getting Eddie's cum all over your ass. I felt a little guilty at the time but Eddie is probably pretty thankful.

Oh high school, how I miss you.

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I admit, I've once grinded (ground?) in a club. I still feel filthy all over when I think about it.

11. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have lots to contribute but I'm short for time, enjoy DanceFloorDale for now. It's NSFW, I think.

12. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So that's how Miley Cyrus was procreated.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Like Big Chops, I've been a D.J. for years and it's the same shit time and time again. Unlike the Twist, Jitterbug, Mashed Potato, MAcarena, etc. this dance will just NOT WEAR OUT IT'S WELCOME. Have I done it? Drunk, young and stupid with a packed dance floor hell yeah because sometimes guys have to in order to hit first base, which later (hopefully) leads to second, third and home.

But as soon as two people start doing this, they have complete blinders on to the entire world whether the dance floor is full or not. Most typically, he's trying to score and she's utterly shit-faced. They put on the exact same Lambada-meets-teenage dry humping as everybody else on the planet. That circular rump-twirling, clockwise spin while daring your hands to get riskier business going at the same time. Why do it? Because it's easy, and guys who don't know how to dance (and there are MANY) can let the girl lead without making it LOOK like she's leading.

If you don't like watching people grind (or being grinded on for that matter), do yourself a favour and do a lap when any of these songs come on:

Bump n Grind- R. Kelly (D-UH!)
    Closer- Nine Inch Nails
    Ain't No Fun- Snoop, Kurupt, Nate Dogg & Warren G
    Too Close- Next
    Shake That- Eminem & Nate Dogg
    Pimpin' Life- Big Black Lincoln
    Freak-A-Leak- Petey Pablo
    How Many Licks- Lil Kim & 50 Sisqo
    Hammer-Smashed Face- Cannibal Corpse (steamy stuff!)
    etc.

Possible Alt-Alt-Focus: What songs do you (or watch other people) grind to?

Alt-Focus:
    I have found a favourite. When you're leathery looking creep with two younger girls grinding you (strictly for their own sick amusement), nothing could look more awesome than performing this action:
    [​IMG]

14. bte0816

bte0816
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Ha that is motherfuckin General Johnson. THE chairman of the board.

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How you missed Juveniles Back That Ass Up on your list is beyond me. Who you think you playin wit girl? BACK THAT ASS UP!

Speaking of young and dumb I was introduced to grinding at a UNDERAGE CLUB. Not 21 underage, Im talking "18 and younger only" underage club. Fucking shit was off the hook dry humping girls sober to Juvenile and Mystikal hits of the late nineties. I was under the impression too that jamming your boner into the females buttocks signaled your readiness to mate and was the whole point of grinding. It could lead to making out and holding hands in the parking lot before your parents arrived and then forget to get her number and have to jerk off for the 18796980978th time alone.

16. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have ground, do grind, and will continue to grind all over chicks' sweet little asses. What can I say, when I get drunk I like to grab tits and ass. Might as well do it in an "acceptable" setting.

Seriously though ladies, if you let a dude rub his boner into your ass for more than ten minutes that's green light GO! to start getting graby.

I actually like the new electronic dance music that's coming out (think Ke$ha), it looks like we've finally cleared the dark abyss that was rap.

17. Eifelrennen

Eifelrennen
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

The lack of female input in this thread is cause for alarm. Perhaps we shouldn't be shoving our boners into their asses.

18. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Qui tacet consentit

19. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Funniest grinding picture ever brought to you by AwkwardBoners.com.

[​IMG]

20. RedzPenguin

RedzPenguin
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Well in Jamaica, 'grinding' is pretty much all we do at parties. There are hundreds of 'grinding' songs and sometimes it gets a little bit out of hand. Personally, i think if you're at a party and you're not 'grinding' to music then what's the point?

Here's an example video, where it get a little wild. It may be a little bit NSFW.

#20 RedzPenguin, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015