Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Great Moments in RMMB [& TiB] History

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BaseballGuyCAA, Oct 19, 2009.

1. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Perhaps another tag line is in order?

2. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Greatest moment, not insufferable eternity.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I don't know if we've had any really big "moments" on here since Milly and Nattie posting naked pictures of his sister, so the moments come from all the funny posts I get to read on here. Especially in the form of Drunk threads for their spontaneous grotesque, and jackal threads for their blissed magnetization towards cruelty and gallows humour.

And that's why I love this place. There is no filter exactly where you don't WANT a filter. And no other place has that.

4. R_Flagg

R_Flagg
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm not going to dig through 40 pages to find any sort of reference to this, but my favorite moment was the time I posted in the advice section. I wrote this thread as a pure joke, although it had a deep basis in something that did happen to me (that I might've wrote about here).

The premise of the thread was "I'm dating a vampire, and she's hosting a vampire party on Halloween and I feel a deep need to vanquish this vampire coven. What should I do?". It was immediately handed over to the jackals in the general discussion forum, and some of the replies were funnier than hell. I kept up the act for a day or two, after announcing my intention of bursting into the party wielding a super-soaker filled with Holy Water I let my part in it die out.

"Somebody needs to stop this guy before he drives a stake through some fat goth girls chest."
    Is the only one I can recall, although Tucker himself questioned whether it was a publicity stunt for True Blood.

5. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For me, this place is kind of like heroin. The good stuff, not the smack cut with powdered baby formula that you buy behind the Kansas Fried chicken.

Attached Files:

6. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Another AMEN.
    Duhlishush.

7. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    That is the worst word I have ever read. *shudder*

8. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is how it looks in my head after a few beers.

9. mav_ian

mav_ian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I really liked that time when I stopped going on the board and had sex instead.

10. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait, wait! I know this one! That was the midget, right? Or maybe it was the amputee. . . . . .

11. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Close. It was the midget double amputee. You got it a little jumbled up.

12. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really liked that time that one of the posters made an inane comment about one of the oldest and dumbest message board user stereotypes.

13. littlefoot789

littlefoot789
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I really liked the time I had sex WHILE READING this message board.

14. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I still crack up when I think back to one of the first WDTs on this board, barely a few weeks after it was started. Some dude from Minnesota spent the night cataloging how many beers and Ambien he had been taking. I don't remember the final tally, but watching his posts get more incoherent throughout the night was very amusing.

Fun times.

15. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck you, message board stereotypes, I'm going to be a nerdy shut-in AND have sex. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

I like the lack of hatred. You can say some stupid shit here and escape mostly unscathed. Which is good, because I have nothing to say but stupid shit.

16. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I liked the part where on the basis of a few rep points and a random PM I flew 18,000km (11,620 miles for the 'Mericans) to say hi to someone. Platonically. (Yes, I know it's not a real word. But Britney Spears isn't a real singer either, so aren't we all just living in a simulacra of reality anyway?) And it was a damn good time. I regret nothing, and I'll probably do it again.
    I also liked the part where I discovered a stainless steel anal hook wasn't just for torturing runaways anymore, but an instrument of sexual pleasure.
    I liked the motivation I got from watching Firefnd drop a ridiculous stack of weight, and the info on health and nutrition I got from the various exercise / paleo threads.
    I liked the recommendations for In The Name of the Wind (the best book I've read in years, people), The Wire, and various other media.
    I like watching Parker get increasingly defensive about his morally dubious profession.
    I enjoy watching Ballsack cycle through periods of popularity and distaste, depending on his ratio of tell it like it is / tell it like he thinks it is but it actually isn't posts and the fullness of the moon and the phase of Aquarius.
    I enjoy the strange dichotomy of Freecorps being a ridiculous nerd and a ridiculous bodybuilder.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Was there anything more rad than Nett releasing Milly's rep comments? I still cannot fathom how he recieved green reps that were not out of pure sarcasm (some were)...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm only here for when Shimmered posts pictures of her ass.

*hat tip to TX's tits.

19. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I really liked the World Revolution thread where we discussed the unfolding revolutions in Egypt and Libya. The thread was very active and I got some of my best information from that thread.

The Shaving thread was also very interesting and helpful.

20. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like it when the Boobie thread was updated 3 times in one month. 3 TIMES!