Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Great Moments in RMMB [& TiB] History

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BaseballGuyCAA, Oct 19, 2009.

1. BaseballGuyCAA

BaseballGuyCAA
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Re: Great Moments in RMMB History

[​IMG]

2. The Squirrel

The Squirrel
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

HotWheelz has his own blog now with some great stories, worth the read. http://www.loveonwheelz.net/

3. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll supplement the Draino post with ANYTHING KFM posted. You could always count on him to put any 18 year old with a huge ego in place.

4. BigBang

BigBang
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

What about the epic RMMB to Niggermania migration in the days leading up to the election? That was solid gold (until the stupidity became too much to stomach.)

5. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I never see another Drano/Gorilla Suit post in my life it'll be too soon. That poor fucking horse.

6. bradybalstee

bradybalstee
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

[​IMG]

7. atcmh

atcmh
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My personal favorite moments were those when Bunny and KFM would tagteam on some poor soul who made the mistake of being more stupid than average. Their interplay in those threads was brilliant and often brought me to tears. The Official Bunny and KFM fight thread was my highpoint though, because off all the great cartoons they drew. Bunny could often get annoying when she got on her high horse, but when she was on, she was ON.

8. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This. It was weird when the RMMB kind of intersected real life like that. DimeoIII, recently Tyler Knight, a lot of the wahoos were funny. Once the movie was out, I kind of got a feeling it was headed downhill. It wasn't what it used to be, and it wasn't going to recover without Tucker putting more time into it (which obviously wasn't going to happen either).

Maybe it's just me, but I'd love to hear from some of the old mods about the back stories on what all went down, if they can/care to discuss it.

I'd also like to hear what people honestly have to say about the movie.

9. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Choad Starfucker would have to rank #1, followed closely by the multiple "Motivational posters" threads. I dropped several nuts laughing at those.

10. the antihero

the antihero
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

What the fuck is wrong with you motherfuckers? 2 pages and no one mentioned the boobie/booty threads. Fuck all of you.

11. doctorgonzo

doctorgonzo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

It's been mentioned like a dozen times in various places here already and I agree with whoever said that it's starting to get creepy. Start it up again if you want but let's stop harping on it for at least a few minutes.

12. goodgtrplyr

goodgtrplyr
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I never really posted much, but the guy that gave the girl he liked a dildo at the office Christmas party was definitely a highlight. That whole thread was a gold mine of humor from his awkward idiotic ramblings "yeah I obey my thirst so what?," hilarious comics, and the video pay-off. It was also funny to see everyone "wahooing" him at first, only to have everyone praise him when Tucker gave his approval.

13. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Definitely the Ballsack call-out thread.

I'm sad the place is gone. It really was the best forum on the Internet - well-moderated, lots of smart people, and great discussions. Hopefully this one will pick up the slack.

14. yabadaba

yabadaba
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

For me it was Biscuits providing "an intelligent representation of traditional Hollywood thinking" on the IHTSBIH board.

Honourable mention goes to Cloud Starchaser getting into a fistfight with KFM and trying to post a link to the video on the idiot board.

15. geigs

geigs
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Ahhh the advice board. That was a good time.

16. graffin226

graffin226
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Absolutely Starchaser's fight with KFM. Then there was the Bible Wrestler, Rosh Koch.

17. BaseballGuyCAA

BaseballGuyCAA
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

...And the competition for "second-best avatar on TheIdiotBoard.com" begins.

18. Vagina Mary

Vagina Mary
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

http://web.archive.org/web/*/messageboard.tuckermax.com

Read away. This site lists archives for all of the old stuff from March 2003 - June 2008 (I can't confirm they actually work). Anything more recent than June '08 pretty much sucked anyways. Oh, but sorry - no boobies. At least I can't figure out a way to read the archives logged in so you can access the private forum.

And I wish we had rep here because I would rep the shit out of whoever posted that Tucker shut the board down because his poor, pussified ego took a beating when his movie didn't make 80 gajllion dollars like he said it would. Which is stupid. Yeah it must suck to have something you worked so hard on not do as well as you wanted or expected, but nobody was there to read blogs about Tucker becoming a zillionaire. People went to the site because it was funny and the posters were smart, clever and always good for a laugh. Hopefully this new site will carry on that great part of the old site and leave behind all of the ego bullshit.

19. yakbutter

yakbutter
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

who was on the original board back in 2002 and 2003? Those were the days, with slingblade around and drex flaming the fuck out of everybody.

20. reckless

reckless
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Here.

I miss those days. Hell, I even miss Taryn's all caps rants on the drunken weekend random threads, that TxtBook chick's insanity, and Proctor's baby killing ideations. Well, not miss exactly - just more miss the board from those times and the "members board" or whatever it was called back then. I do miss the schadenfreude from JoJo's games though. That was fun to read.