Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

GOOOOOO PACKERS!!!!! The Superbowl Weekend Drunk Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

We aren't talking about 10 years ago, we're talking about this SB and who will be on the field for it.

As for the plastic cups, they aren't big or made of super duper strong plastic...squeeze and suck. Not exactly hard to do.

2. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll take "Shit People Say Out Of Context", Alex.

3. Fracas

Fracas
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

In the next 72 hours, I'll either be a) cashing a freelancing check that should have shown up in today's mail, or b) trying the new thing...

[​IMG]

Who's going down with me?

4. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I wish there were a store that delivered alcohol.

5. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I like merlot.

I love merlot.

I'm crazy for merlot!

I live for merlot!

6. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you mean we're talking about Brandon Underwood?

7. Racer-X

Racer-X
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Speaking of jello shots, these guys performed an experiment to determine the maximum amount of alcohol you can get into a jello shot. In regular jello you can get ~19oz of vodka and still have a firm jello but if you use sugar-free jello you can use 24oz of vodka.

I think this may be more deserving of a nobel prize than "palladium-catalyzed cross couplings in organic synthesis."

8. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm only 27, and I still feel like I'm too old for Jello shots.

9. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So apparently the White Stripes are breaking up. Fucking lame. At least the Dead Weather still rock.

10. pinballwizard

pinballwizard
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Just throwing my jello shot hat into the ring...I've made these a bunch of times for various house parties and every time they do their intended job by absolutely fucking up everyone who eats them. Instead of just straight vodka I mix 1 part cheap vodka and 2 parts 99 Bananas liquor. The bananas mixes really well with the jello flavor and has a higher proof than the vodka thus creating really fucking strong jello. Be warned though, most of the time people end up puking all over..they really are too tasty for their own good.

11. Trickysista

Trickysista
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

There was a beer store around the corner from my apt in college that delivered cases. It was awesome. I miss Jamaican Mike.

12. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

You can definitely get alcohol delivered in NYC, too. Which is good when you're too young to get into bars.

13. p00g0blin

p00g0blin
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Came down with a nice cold the other day - so tonight consists of shots of this foul shit.

[​IMG]

Here's lookin' at you, healthy weekend.

14. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, I random grabbed it off google, it said something about "18andblahblahblah.com", it's fine. Besides, you can't actually see anything.

15. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

While everyone else was getting gas and bottled water for the big snow storm, I was getting booze and junk food, so I am set for the weekend.

On a related note: fuck the liquor store in my town. I walk in, and there is just the one guy behind the counter, watching TV and smoking. He gives me a shitty "what the fuck are you doing here" look. I say hi, and grab what I want. I approach the counter and put down the bottle, followed by pulling out my ID (before he bothers to ask, because he will). I put my hand out with my ID in it, and he puts his hand out, and then stares at me. See, he is waiting for me to extend my hand further (mind you, my elbow is locked at this point) to place the ID in his hand, as god fucking forbid he make more effort than is absolutely necessary. I actually have to learn over the counter slightly to give him my ID.

After checking the date on my ID, he tosses it on the counter, because while he wouldn't pick it up, I sure as shit will. He rings me up, and then when I pull out my debit card, he rolls his eyes and lets out a clearly annoyed grunt. I hand him the card (same procedure as the ID, complete with him throwing it back on the counter towards me), and finally after finishing the transaction, he just sits back down. No "Thanks for coming" or "have a nice day" or anything; just right back to watching his TV. I stood there for a minute shocked that he was SUCH a dick. He didn't even put the bottle in a bag, as that'd be too much effort.

So yeah, won't be returning there. Fuck that place, and fuck that asshole. That combined with the other employee who wouldn't sell to my wife, despite the fact that my wife had a valid state drivers license, means that entire place and everyone who works there can go fuck themselves. They clearly only employ middle-aged disenfranchised assholes who treat customers like interruptions of their minimum-wage television watching. I seriously felt like a customer of Randal in "Clerks."

16. p00g0blin

p00g0blin
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I just farted.

Felt good.

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well the nice, light and fluffy snow provided for some thoroughly awesome skiing tonight. And the crappy roads meant that the hill wasn't crowded in the least. Except for 12 year olds yelling "ORGASM!" as if it were a dirty word from the chairlifts, or people going "HI!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!" as if anyone gave a shit.

I just had a bacon and grilled cheese sandwich and am now having some nice red wine. A good day.

In unrelated news, I've been watching the Red Greeen Show while eating breakfast lately:

[​IMG]

... nettdata with less money and more duct tape, I think.

18. iamduffy

iamduffy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This thread is lacking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and for the wine lovers
    [​IMG]

19. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They peaked a while back, but this still sucks. Dah well.

edit: Never mind, I'm a tard, was thinking of the Strokes.

20. Dead Parrot

Dead Parrot
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I HATE the Steelers. I grew up in Maryland and go to college in Baltimore, so Steeler hatred comes to me as naturally as Guinness to an Irishmen, or weed to Cheech & Chong.

This video brings a tear to my eye everytime I see it:

This one is also incredible, but needs to be muted to be fully enjoyed:

Fuck the Steelers!

#120 Dead Parrot, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.