Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

GOOOOOO PACKERS!!!!! The Superbowl Weekend Drunk Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I have boobs, get off me.

2. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We have sleet here. I live in New Orleans, Goddamnit. Motherfucker. We broke the world.

Sorry for the reality check.

Go back to trying to figure out what Nom Chompsky is.

3. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do you really mean to imply that you think Ben has ever 'plotted' anything in his life? You're giving him way too much credit. Calling any Rapeyburger mental process a "plot" is like calling tripping over your own feet "dancing."

4. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Unfortunately, that's what makes us want to be on you.

5. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

By plotting I meant getting hammered and then hammering and unwilling, "it".

6. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also, y'all are strangely excited to see some 52 year old tits. Just sayin'.

7. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

52? No no. You have me confused with another mod whos name shall go unmentioned. *cough*Nettdata*cough*

8. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

Best. Thread. Ever.

9. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The local booze store had a sale on a couple beers yesterday. This stuff was $12/case.

[​IMG]

All systems go!

10. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Which one of you has bigger tits?

11. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Contradiction alert!

12. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Last weekend we rectified the jello shot situation on Saturday. This weekend, we're trying again. I've got strawberry banana, cherry, and peach jello. I'm going to get some pineapple rum, but I don't think that's going to go very well with the strawberry banana. What is a fruitier alternative to straight up vodka to pair with the strawberry banana jello?

13. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Three Olives has some great flavored vodkas. I am a fan of the grape. Reminds me of the Purple Drank I used to have during my younger redneck years.

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Is it "infused" or "flavored"? We had some raspberry infused vodka last week and it was gross.

15. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I have a friend that makes these for all party occasions. She just uses straight up booze, no flavor. She says if you use any of that other stuff, you can't taste the booze at all. She's made them with vodka, rum and cuervo (she did a margarita flavor once). And IMO, the peach just sounds nasty, with anything. The favorite is always hands down the cherry with vodka.

16. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is flavored vodka. I like it, but then again, I am hardly a fine liquor connoisseur. The only thing I will drink straight is vodka martinis, but I like them dirty so many would argue that isn't straight.

I hate any peach flavored form of drink. To me, it just smells like dirty feet.

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

We had about the max amount of alcohol in ours (1 package of jello, 1 cup boiling water, 1 cup alcohol of choice) and the tastiest ones were the flavored rum ones. We had cherry with raspberry vodka (nasty) (but we ate them anyway because...wait to I have to supply a reason here?), strawberry with regular vodka (these had a serious kick), and tropical punch rum with orange and pineapple jello. The last two were super fruity and fantastic. That's probably the reason we got deliciously drunk. You have NO idea how much alcohol you're ingesting when the alcohol tastes like candy.

18. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think this is what they are going for. I haven't thrown a party for high school girls in a long time, but like Shegirl I think using fruity booze is a mistake. That shit just tastes weird, imo.

What I would try is cutting up some fresh fruit and putting it in there if you insist on fruiting it up even more.

And Vodka is for pussies. Use Everclear.

Ps. The correct way to take a jellow shot is to throw it up in the air as high as you can and catch it in your mouth.

It's much more fun that way. Trust me.

EDIT: Stupid sidenote. I used to know some girls that would rock jello cups. Not shots. Massive cups full of alcoholic jello.

19. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

That's pretty much how we did it. Each cup had at least a full shot equivalent of alcohol. When it tastes like candy, you're like yum, let me have another. And before you know it, you've eaten a LOT of liquor in a very, very short amount of time (For the sake of quickness though, it's faster to have them in smaller cups. I think it may take longer to solidify if you have them in too big of a cup).

This also makes cooking a fun filled event.

PS: Homemade taco seasoning is so much better than those salt packages they pass off as taco seasoning.

20. twopy

twopy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Fudgepackers rape too!

Whoever you cheer for your cheering for the rapists. As a former Green Bay resident and lifelong Bears fan I'll be cheering for a plane crash into the Packers locker room.

And as far as jello shots go, if you use those cheapo plastic shot glasses that come on 250ct packages, make sure you have plenty of toothpicks or something to help loosen up the jello before shooting it. Its not fun when an entire party is pissed cause they call cut their tongues trying to take the shooter. Lesson learned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.