Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Goodbye cruel world.......Arrrrrggggaaahhhh

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LessTalk MoreStab, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Brevin

Brevin
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

If I was going to kill myself it would be in an alcohol induced stupor, driving a fully loaded B-Train engulfed inflames directly into the parliment building of this country whilst trying to snort coke off the dashboard.

Either that or dying of exhaustion after having sex with a rediculously large number of virgins... at once.

2. oswald999

oswald999
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Like this. Ideally, they would show it in slow-motion on the news.

[​IMG]

3. Zazz

Zazz
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'd take a bath in Mercury, hopefully get a little more insanity in before the end. And that would just be fun.

4. Nohik

Nohik
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Attacking a Scientology church or maybe an important meeting with all the higher ups and celebrities dressed up as Darth Vader ,wielding katanas in both hands and strapped with explosives under the outfit that will blow up after I have died.

5. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I would do it with an old fashioned drug overdose or the super cliche, but hopefully possible, too much doing it.

6. grubes47

grubes47
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

7. Suttree

Suttree
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I would buy a gigantic .44 magnum pistol, the type that weighs about five pounds, walk calmly into an empty room, load each chamber one by one, and then proceed to beat myself to death with it.

....That'd leave people thinking.

8. Merle

Merle
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

The best response I have ever heard to this question was from a drugged out Pratt student at a party. To quote:

"I would swallow a grenade then crucify myself upside down. I would than have an archer shoot a flaming arrow into myself so the grenade would explode and shower me all over the place."

9. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd kinda like to die at the first Deist terrorist.

I don't even know how to interpret such an event. Do we demonize Washington and Lincoln? Can you even have a Deist extremist? I just don't know.

10. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It appears here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unusual_deaths

and

http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/173_11_041200/herdson/herdson.html

11. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Skydiving naked at 80. I haven't read past page 1.5, but I'm sure this is a common idea. I'll be old enough to be satisfied with my life, and want to go out on a high note.

My will will be written as an "in case" scenario, so insurance will cover my descendants, and I will be diving naked with a 22 year old Swedish model who knows the deal, and is willing to have sex with me on the way down.

I find this much much much more likely than most of the scenarios you've posited.

Assuming I'm rich, at the time.

12. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As long as I don't die in a hospital bed, I'm fine. Fuck those places.

If I came down with something terminal, I'd probably blow all my money on the biggest fishing boat I could find and take it deep-sea. After a long day (or several) of catching and drinking, take a gun and blow a hole in the bottom. Going down with the ship, beer in one hand, rod in the other.

13. IAmWillIAm

IAmWillIAm
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Step 1: Paint head like soccer ball
    Step 2: Construct catapult outside of the World Cup
    Step 3: Use circular saw to decapitate myself and activate the catapult, launching my head into the middle of the World Cup.
    Step 4: ???
    Step 5: Profit

14. FSB

FSB
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Autoerotic asphyxiation, because I want to go out feeling good. I mean, friends and family might be a little ashamed, but who cares because by that time I'll be making chicken with the Colonel in heaven.

15. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd want to go peacefully. I'd probably light a lantern or something in a car and go with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Or volunteering in a Battle Royale type bloodbath where if I won, I'd have my brains blown out right when I achieve orgasm.

16. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You all are proposing these ultra-violent ways to go out, but to be honest I'd like to go quick. One swift bullet to the brain for me please.

On a side note, some guy from my town shot himself in the face with a shotgun, fell out a second story window, and shot himself in the face a second time. He lived. I see him riding his bike around town from time to time. His face is...uhhh...inverted? It's weird.