Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Goddamn bunny boilers...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PIMPTRESS, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just waiting to see the harem application form.

2. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

FOCUS:
    Yes. He's a miserable, miserable man. And he thinks he's done nothing wrong. No matter what you tell him, no matter what happens, he thinks that everything bad that happens in his life is the result of him getting fucked over. He will never understand that he's the one who makes bad decisions, therefore, normal people and the way they think will never be able to reason with him.

ALT FOCUS:
    My ex faked a pregnancy to get me back. The day after she did, she "had a miscarriage." Lies.

Bottom line: ignore him and everything he does. It'll stop. Eventually. Of course, if the police need to be involved, get them involved.

3. McDermott

McDermott
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My high school sweetheart threatened to kill herself after I broke up with her. Then she started dating a buddy of mine that I was close with since elementary school. They're still dating 7 years later, and will probably get married. Somehow I didn't care at all, even in light of the major betrayal by my buddy. I guess my trust and intimacy issues stem from further back.

This sounds retardedly tame compared to all the other stories here though.

4. tntnikki

tntnikki
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Focus;
    Get a new cell phone number/provider. Treat him as though he is "dead to you" and wait for it to blow over. The more you focus on him, the more he wind becasue you are not moving on.

Alt Focus;
    I once had a flatmates recently-exed girlfriend go bunny boiler and sew raw fish into my carseats. My flatmate did not drive- and she thought he and I were fucking. We weren't. So she carefully sliced open my carseats, slipped in raw fish and sewed them neatly back up.It took weeks to figure out what the smell was- and months to get rid of it.

5. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: You could always try praying for him:

#25 Samr, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015