Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Gobsmacked...and DAMN I wish I'd said something clever...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shimmered, Jun 19, 2014.

1. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Most what the fuck moment? My mother had a pregnancy before me, that died still born. She found out that the fetus wasn't going to come out alive 6 weeks before due date and for some reason had to carry the dead fetus to term. She's really fucking sensitive about it for obvious reasons. A friend of my ex wife was staying with us one time and had delusions of connections to the other side. She met my mother one afternoon and out of nowhere announced to my mother "I can see that you had a daughter who died, She would have been very athletic and sporty. She's telling me that she really likes soccer and softball."

Half way through this my mother's heart has visibly broken, while this cunt just won't stop babbling on. I looked at my ex wife and all I could say was 'She needs to get the fuck out.' It wasn't witty or clever - but it took everything I had to not punch her right in the fucking face.

Best reply that I can think of? I had a party, like 3 weeks ago. This dipshit from next door kept trying to crash. I kept telling him to fuck off. At one point, his dipshit hipster friend came to back him up, complete with hipster hat and shitstain 9th grader mustache.

"Dude, we told you it's a private party, and that we don't want to hang out with you, why are you trying so hard to come in here?"
    "People like you are what's wrong with the world. I can tell by looking at you that you've never accomplished anything in your life. You've just never succeeded at anything ever."
    "Ok, first, you're trying to get into a party full of people who just want you to fuck off, after repeatedly being told that we don't want to be friends with you, instead of fucking off and finding some friends of your own, and second, I'm sorry dude, but you're throwing stones about life achievement when you can't grow a mustache, or recognize a failure on your own face?"