Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Gobble Gobble Mother Effers! Thanksgiving Drunk Thread 2009!

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Do the animals ever hide behind the barbeque?

2. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I think that's a feeding device for them although, it looks like a BBQ.

3. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

If that's a feeding device, then all the irony in that photo just went out the window.

And, if that's a feeding device, then isn't it technically cheating? Clearing the trees, sprinking food and hiding in some camouflage...those animals don't stand a chance! Unless they're prothonotary warblers, in which case they're wiley.

4. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Are you kidding. He's a Great Huntermansomething. I bet he tells them to jump in the truck and they do.

5. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

More drinky talk.

I was just stuck in an hour of hell traffic. For most, this isn't a big deal, except I live in St. Paul and work in Minneapolis (this is a 10-15 minute drive even in traffic). I also got bitched at by some whore and her daughter because I didn't stop 25 feet before them, as they were jaywalking.

I am now on my way to the strip club (well in 30 min). Dollar beers and birthday party, I can't think of a better way to start Thanksgiving. I will definitely be "that guy" tomorrow.

6. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just going to drink, look at some tits, and maybe throw a dollar around or two. I'm generally not the one to be throwing down $20 (US of course) for some girl to rub on my crotch for 5 minutes. Call me conceited but I can get that for free.

I know, I know, I'm not doing my part to stimulate the economy.

7. Psychodyne

Psychodyne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

NO you are not, sir, and you should be ashamed. Those St. Paul strippers/single moms are in special need. They aren't like the fancy Minneapolis ones. However, your idea has merit.

Some co-workers and I have decided to stay in town for a little while tonight and give thanks to our local Irish pub. Thanksgiving dinner hangover, here I come!

8. Ralph

Ralph
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

This morning my own personal holiday disease manifested itself: micturition syncope. What it comes down to is the morning after a night of heavy drinking I faint while pissing. Luckily I was able to both finish pissing, fill a glass with water, and place the glass on my nightstand prior to blacking out. As for Thanksgiving, not waking in a puddle of my own urine with a head injury is my goal for friday.

9. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They only have class at KoD.

This is not good, it's 5:20 and I'm 8 deep. Hello hangover.

10. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It doesn't taste like cheating. It tastes like beautiful murder.

11. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

All I care about tasting is a screwdriver made with fancy juice, when I get home. If someone out there is drinking one right now, bite me.

12. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey, all that back and forth, bumping and shit, all I have to do is lay on top and let the road to the work.

So right now I am sitting in the back of the RV drinking whiskey and margaritas. There is a dog staring at me, and it is starting to bother me. She looks so, disapproving.

Maybe she was a traffic cop in a past life.

13. Will-Furry

Will-Furry
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Damn, no drinking for about 6 months for ol Bill. Drink one for me boys

14. tellkyle

tellkyle
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

designated driver tonight grrr, accidentally put a smiley here, sorry for the one person that saw it

That doesn't mean I might not indulge in a teeny little combo of adderall and methadone (not much I promise). Yes I know what the street name for that is, and yes I understand why you shouldn't do it (because its really fucking pleasurable). Also, before judging, consider I'm probably doing 1/10th or less the dose of each of what the equivalent street drugs would be. It should be a fun evening folks. I hope each and every one of you gets home (or to a bed/floor/shower/stomach pump (I don't always make the triple and I have a fetish for nested parenthesis)) safe and sound tonight.

15. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since my persimmon puddin' is in the oven, now I can start drinking. I have a bottle of champagne left from my birthday last week so it's that with vodka and a splash of cranberry. Yummy.

And what the fuck is dude above me talkin' about? Some of you people need help.

16. tellkyle

tellkyle
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I've had terrible luck with persimmons this year!! The weather has ruined any chance of a good pickup of them. Also, I just prefer other things to alcohol. Its a curse; I know people automatically look down on it.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I get it now... you're name is really Bobby Hill, and that is La Grunta.

It all makes sense now.

Except for the free boat.

18. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had to really hunt for them... deer got to my usual trees before I could. I had to go to another spot and thankfully, found enough to get my three cups of pulp.

Drugs are bad, mmmkayyy?

19. tellkyle

tellkyle
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Its possible deer got to mine, they aren't that near the house. No problem, I won't bring drugs into the thread anymore, I was more or less just sharing my night with everyone, but there is such a thing as TMI. Enjoy your persimmoning! I really miss it, even the mash the pulp through the strainer part.

20. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I used my great grandmother's sieve... but found a silicone spatula thingy worked better than the wood one that goes with it.

*The persimmon puddin' comes out in three minutes and it looks nothing like my grandmother's did. This might be bad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.