Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Give me all the food you can for 7 dollars please!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thevoice, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    I'm amused that a guy whose avatar is cheap beer mixed with clamato juice is talking to me about taste.

Yes the Cantina is better by a long shot, but from a tactical perspective the nachos still trump in sheer staying power. 24 hours worth of food is a godsend for all nighters and double all nighters by any stretch of the imagination.

2. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a bit like a stoner when drunk in the way that the drunker I get the more I eat more often than not to the point of dire consequences. Be it streetside pizza, maccas, hjs or me cooking something at home if I've drunk past a certain point then it ends badly for me.

My favourite though would be the bacon, egg, onion, mushroom and multiple sliced cheese sanga fried up all brown. Nothing beats fried bacon covered in melted cheese.

3. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Buffalo chicken pizza from Golden Crust in Providence. Large or small depending on how many people are ordering and how much money I have. Blue cheese sauce is a must, though friends at other schools might refer to it as vagina sauce. Dionysus' gift to his followers.

4. 300

Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Unfortunately in the U.K, we don't have a plethora of fast-food stores available to us at 3.AM in the morning. Instead, we just have McDonalds, kebab shops and pizza stores. As a result, pretty much everyone goes to McDonalds, when you're drunk, you don't give a fuck. They're not as popular over here, or even heard of, I know you've heard of them state-side, the McGangbang. If you haven't heard of it before, it's a McChicken Sandwich inside a Double Cheeseburger. That and two orders of large fries does the job.

[​IMG]

The craziest/worst thing I've ever eaten when intoxicated? A whole block of cheese, washed down with two litres of whole milk. I'd be damned if it didn't taste good or seem like a good idea at the time.

5. Tuesday

Tuesday
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rum and Ramen.

Hey, when you're drunk it sounds like a good idea. Go figure it makes you want to hurl.
    My room mate was boiling water to cook up the noodles, and I kept yelling at him to make me some too. A couple thrown shoes and remotes later we were fighting each other in the kitchen. 3rd room mate comes in and says, "I'll fuck you up, I'm a yellow belt in Twea Kwan Do, I'll fuck you up!" The thought of him fucking anybody up led to both of us fighting to start laughing our asses off and stop fighting. We made the noodles, and 3rd room mate walks over with a handle of Captain and tops us all off. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Absolutely repulsive.

What a waste of good alcohol...

6. deltabelle

deltabelle
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

You poor, poor people who will never be able to experience the joys of Coop de Ville...

What is the Coop, you ask? Well, my friend, they make delicious buffalo wings, chicken tenders, and any other greasy fried finger food you can think of. But the best part is the subs. They take their chicken tenders, put them on eight inches of buttered, toasted bun, add cheese, and then will put about any topping you can think of on top of it. They come with either fries OR onion rings OR a mix of the two (if you flirt with the guy taking the order) and will cost you less than $10.

To top it off, the bitches DELIVER. Hot, greasy goodness, and I don't have to drive my drunk ass in search of it? Yes please! They'll tell you they don't deliver if you place your order past 1 AM, but they are liars. If you ask nicely, I've been able to get food as late as 4:30. Coop is heaven in Mississippi.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you ever happen to be in Clifton near Univ. of Cincy drunk off your ass stop by Papa Dinos for their cheese fries with bacon. I suggest getting a large carry out order, dining in only yields a much smaller portion for the same price. Another must note, get the waffle fries instead of the wavy, it makes a HUGE difference. I used to be able to get this specialty order for 4.75, I think its around the 10 dollar range now, but totally worth it. Otherwise go down the hill to the late night Skyline and get a bunch of cheese coneys. Those are the best drunk food items ever.

8. BrotherNumberOne

BrotherNumberOne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Diner food! Chicken fried steak smothered in white/country gravy, 3 eggs over easy, 2 sausage links, hash browns covered in ketchup and buttered diner toast with skrawberry jam. That's the fuckin' ticket.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I betcha I can get all the Dead Thread I want with $7. Canadian even.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.