Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Girls are Assholes!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Aug 4, 2010.

1. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Fuckin ay.

============

Personally, I think women are catty and like to cause drama because they are aware of the fact that, as human beings, they are just not interesting.

Don't get me wrong, boobs are fantastic and all that jazz, but bitches be boring as fuck. If they didn't have vaginas you'd just throw rocks at em.

2. Rabbit B.

Rabbit B.
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

That's probably because any woman with an ounce of intelligence knows to avoid idiots like you. Misogynistic prick.

I grew up with my mom and sister always judging people. From their friends to random people around them. I always hated hated hated it. They'd hear "Don't judge lest ye be judged" at church and call one of the choir women fat. I still feel like I don't have a solution for that.

However, I've also gotten lucky and befriended some terrific women. What I've seem to notice is that with more substance, the less likely someone is to bitch about someone else. If you are being bored to death by bitching, go meet someone else. If you're willing to settle for a catty bitch, you deserve it.

3. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What constitutes interesting? Perhaps you are drawing females like yourself.

4. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

So all she needs is an ounce?

PIMPTRESS - what is interesting? To me? The gym. Reading books with topics that most people hated doing in school (economics & history). Having a few quiet beers with mates, ripping into each other.

Most people would find that boring yet I do not care - these are things I do because I enjoy them and they do not harm anyone.

However, really bitchy, catty women usually have little of substance to offer. Listening to an in-depth analysis of the unacceptable tone & body language of another woman is not something I find interesting. I've heard it enough and had to deal with enough real-life problems to know that such complaints are not worth my time.

5. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I doubt anyone would disagree with that statement, shallow people are easily wrapped up in stupidity. I wouldn't be so quick to label ALL women as boring and worthless.

6. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you've ever wondered why you only make $0.70 on the dollar, it's because any successful company can only hire one of you at a time.

Focus: The worst example I ever saw was when a then-friend of mine was fairly viciously calling one of her "best friends" a drama queen because her father died. Good detective work there, I'm sure her father dropping dead of a sudden heart attack at 44 was all part of her master plan to get attention at our high school.

7. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Yep, girls definitely have the monopoly on catty behavior.

8. moddiddle

moddiddle
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Don't underestimate the influence of shows like Desperate Housewives and The Hills. The number of people who actually love/believe these "reality" shows might surprise you.

A common consensus for a "friend" is one who knows all your problems, quirks, etc but sees past those small things. Maybe I come from a fucked up family but my parents gossip about each other to me(the only child) and yet are still together. Perhaps some people get carried away with "do you notice how (friend)'s always (annoying habit)". I usually follow my insults with a disclaimer that I love them anyways but many people might assume that it's implied.