Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Get Hotwheelz Laid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iczorro, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I never got the huge sentiment against the "white lying to get laid" that permeated the last board. Yes there are plenty of situations where lying is not the an option, IE you want a real relationship and not just a one night stand etc. People that ONLY rely on it are also losers as well. That doesn't mean their aren't situations where both parties don't put on some sort of false front to attract the opposite sex just for a good time.

If your only goal is wanting to pick up someone and that someone is only looking to be picked up for a good time, what is the harm in making yourself more attractive to them? I really don't see how telling them you were in a mid level rock band or college level athlete (sure beats telling them about the diploma mill you graduated from and now work in an office park), the self worth things women seem to be attracted to, is any different than the girls that put on 3 inch pumps, make up, and push up bras to seem more attractive to guys. The visual lie, one of Chris Rocks best quips.

Now this doesn't seem to fit your situation because you seem to want a semi serious "relationship" to the girl you want to bang. But honestly if you are only looking to bust that nut off I wouldn't rule it out altogether. It all depends on the given situation.

2. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, me and my morals.

3. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I probably wouldn't think much of a guy who put on pumps make-up and a pushup bra either.

The point at the last boards was a) that you shouldn't waste your time with vaccuous whores who'll fuck you if they think that you're a former college athlete who was in a mediocre band but wont fuck you if they actually know you and b) if you're so dull that you can't dredge up something about yourself that might make someone other than a vaccuous whore consider letting you hump her - you probably shouldn't be engaging in an act that might accidentally lead to you reproducing.

I'm fat, bald, mildly autistic, poor, tragically uncoordinated and a huge geek. Hotwheelz might have room to talk shit about all my fucking advantages when it comes to getting girls, but for the most part the only thing on my side is personality. if I get laid, it's because a girl likes me, there's no plausible alternative motive.

The internet is infested by dweebs who view women as some kind of puzzle lock, that you need to solve so that you can touch a boob. The reality is that the only people who are that kind of inanimate response engine are idiots, either permanently, or temporarily with the aid of intoxicants. It's bad enough that you'd use an idiot, but you're using an idiot in a way that risks procreation, potentially flooding the world with idiots - it's nothing to be proud of if you're an idiot yourself. If you've actually got half a brain that functions, it's outright contemptible.

When you go with the lie for pussy approach, not only are you proposing a strategy that involves reducing women to a puzzle lock with a vagina, but you're proposing solving that puzzle by cheating. It would be bad enough if you used peacocking and negs and stupid shit to gull that poor idiot into rutting with you, but you're gulling that poor idiot into rutting with a fictional creation because you're not up to the task.

I'm 100% in support of one night stands and meaningless good times. But there's a difference between being a hedonist who enjoys sex with strangers, and being a pathetic dork, desperately tring to find a leg to hump.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah using it as a crux and if it is the only way you can get laid you probably have some problems.

Firstly Im guess Im coming from a purely hedonist view with this argument, but I really don't see why you would want to preclude anybody based on the fact that they might be a vacuous person. Kind of defeats the point of being a hedonist? You might think that type of person is contemptible but I don't think that disqualifies them in a situation where both of your goals are just to get laid.

Secondly I really think you are downplaying the role that the opposite person plays here. If the person you are after is looking to get laid as well it kind of makes these fibs (and really most everything else) superfluous. Thus making them more in line with puffery than out right lies or deception. Again we really don't fault women for trying to make themselves more physically attractive to men (via make up/bras/heels etc) why would you fault guys for basically doing something that is the same?

5. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude with your list of kinks who knows.

6. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ahh, but there is the humorous lie to get a girl comfortable and egg her along....

"Hi, my name is Raul and I may have MD, but my cock is huge."

If she's in any way interested, she'll check it out. If it's huge, job done. If it's not, just tell her it's like the Tardis, "bigger inside".

And I've just shown my age.....

7. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Just let her know you're a grower and not a shower. Bam! Job done right there. Then mushroom slap her for added effect when you're hard. Nothing says I love you like a cock bruise on the side of the face. Try explaining that one when she's passing through security at the airport.

8. JProctor

JProctor
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Aren't all of his parts hangydown parts?

My advice here would be to reverse field - stop trying to get laid. Instead, try not to get laid. Broadcast that you're a virgin saving it for marriage or that special girl. Some retard freshman will see you as a mark on her to-do list, and not because of the human pet rock angle.

You can't catch your shadow no matter how hard you chase it, but if you walk away from it, the shadow follows you.

Either way, there is one distinction you can be proud of. You're the only virgin on an internet message board who admits to being a virgin. Hang your hat, er, safety helmet, on that.

9. DrunkenCokeHead

DrunkenCokeHead
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Let's gety him to Punta Cana! There are plenty of New Jersey, divorced, school teachers there.. and did I mentione that local rum drink with sticks in it???
    If that shit don't work.... wheel your ass down to Amsterdam and I personaly wheel you through the red light!
    I know they are seen as proo's but you can get a GF experiance

10. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I may have found someone. She's really cool and seems to be down for flying down here. She wants to remain anonymous. We're thinking it'd be best if she came down here after I move. I know some of you wanted to help pay for her flight. If you still do, we can set something up, but obviously you don't have to.

11. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait....

so this thread was a potential success?

12. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That is what it is reading like to me.

13. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gonna have to start an Air Pussy paypal account.

14. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now comes the difficult task of trying to convince your nurse to carve a lightning bolt in your pubes before gameday.

15. Tope

Tope
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Anybody know some people who can get this word around? I can see it now on the front page of Yahoo!

"Forum donations remarkable cause."

16. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This is great. I'll definitely throw a few bucks in to help you get laid. I just hope she's willing to do it a few times since you'll be shooting your wad while she puts the condom on. It happens to everyone their first time, right? right? RIGHT??

The only problem is that you can't high-five your buddies afterward.

17. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My drunken post may have caused something incredible. I... I've gone from embarrassed at having started it to supremely hopeful.

18. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm more excited about HotWheels getting laid than I am for getting laid myself. This thread fucking rocks.

19. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Potential being the key word here. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Crippled bent fingers crossed!

20. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alright, where do we start the bidding to sell the photo rights?