Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Get Hotwheelz Laid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iczorro, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, it was more along the lines of HW is going to a literal hotbed of hormones at exactly the right age for all sorts of debaucherous activity and I'm a 35 year old, socially repressed workaholic whose medication has all but killed my sex drive.

But I do often dress like I can't afford a sammich.

2. ex Animo

ex Animo
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Depending on what Superfantastic's friend looks like, I'll put $50 in the pot. Regardless of his situation, HW has the right to be picky. Everyone has a right to be picky, just not OVERLY picky, like:

"I only fuck 10's." That shit doesn't fly. As long as the girl is a 5.5 and up, I think HW will be fine.

3. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And why go all the way there and only go all the way there once?

I'll spring for the rubbers. 24 pack enough HW?

4. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You guys keep complimenting me and I'll get a massive ego. And I'm certainly not that picky. I mean, I just want someone who can hold a decent conversation and won't smother me. I think that's reasonable.

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like, with a pillow? Or do you prefer less than a DD?

6. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love the duplicity of a thread that says a guy in a wheelchair who breathes through a hose and shits in a bag* is going to have no problems finding a girl to judge him on personality alone but you better believe that bitch needs to be fine.

* Intended as hyperbole not hurtful.

7. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't shit in a bag, no colostomy bag here.

8. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Stop detracting from my point!

9. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dammit, there goes a selling point...

10. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I could be wrong, but I think a diaper is worse than a colostomy bag. Because the mess is all over, instead of, you know, in a bag?

11. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In absolute seriousness have you ever tried getting on the View or Oprah or some shit show like that with your quest for love?

12. ex Animo

ex Animo
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Yeah, but a bag has more volume than a diaper. What if that bag were to explode?

13. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And bags smell all the time.

14. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I would just like to point out this is the longest thread, outside WDT's, we've had in quite sometime.

HW these guys really want a girl to touch your hangydown parts.

15. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, it's awesome. That girl SuperFantastic introduced me too seems really cool, even though we just talked once so far. I mean, if she's up for it that'd be cool.

16. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

You're still a 20 year old virgin dude, lets not go crazy here. But reality is that you are vastly cooler than the majority of 20 year olds - and you were vastly cooler than the majority of 17 year olds when you first started hanging around. It's not flattery or ego inflation to point out that if you weren't in a wheel chair - you'd have no problems getting laid.

Look, I'm not arguing that there's a line to how picky a guy who presumably needs help with certain bathroom functions can be. The conversation is more along the lines of we understand the difference between desperate, and desperate and drunk. It's not like he's saying D-cups and better, no gingers, must be under 120 lbs. If the kid doesn't want his first time to be with a bush pig - well he's got higher standards then I did, but that's not a bad thing.

17. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You try competing at 20 with awesome car parking, great concert seats and a go to halloween costume of Stephen Hawking. I still don't think I can now.

It wasn't directed at him, his choice is his choice. It was directed at others who in one sentence flipped from saying you can find a girl who will look past looks to the guy you are and then follow it up with how she better be hot. The points contrasted are intellectually dishonest.

18. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't think I have seen this idea posted yet and I can not believe I didn't think of it. You won't pay for it, roofy's are out of the question and you would prefer the girl wasn't heavily under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, it seems obvious to use a trick men have been using for century's.

Lie!!!!

You could say you are a famous writer and your book is getting ready to sell. You could say that the movie "Born on the 4th of July" was based on you ( I know the film is about a guy who fought in Vietnam but let's not get picky) You could borrow NetData's Porsche and tell all the chicks you are a trust fund baby.

Don't even get me started on the sympathy lies for your condition! You could say you were jumped by three big black guys who were trying to rape a ten year old, you fended them off and saved the girl but they struck you with a bat when you were trying to escape. You saved two puppies from being hit by a car but it clipped you at the last second. You could say you are Steven Hawking Jr, and that you are smarter.

You are a writer so you are more creative then me, have at it! Probably won't work for a relationship but trust me my friend you need to score. Sure, sex is better when you are in love, but any sex is better than no sex.

I might lie about my name being Raul too, fake names always help set the mood. My brother in law (one of the greatest cocksman to walk the planet) always used "Dill Masters" feel free to run with it.

** don't feel bad many, many men have done it. From "I'm leaving to fight The Germans, too "I'm producing a hit movie called I hope they serve beer in hell" men always lie for a little ass.****

19. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, I might do that for fun, but I'm not gonna lie to get laid. I'm sorry.

20. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait, so you are telling me you don't want to lie, and you wont sleep with a hooker?

Close the thread. He's never going to get laid with this attitude.