Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Get Hotwheelz Laid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iczorro, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I suppose roofy's are out of the question. I honestly think it's fair game, I mean you are in a wheelchair you should have something to level the playing field.

2. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's an awesome idea. While she is passed out, someone can roll him on top of her, and he can wiggle his toes!

Im not really sure how the rest works. Who is going to pick up his wang and slide it into her? So many issues here.

3. Sleeves

Sleeves
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Ahh my mistake. In the long run im still relatively new to this board and I never visited Rudius so I dont know much about the veteran members.

You could always try cougarlife.com. My friends have a theory that older woman like me (Had some encounters with older woman) cause im 19 yet I still look real young. Resulting in them just wanting to nurture and take care of me, and boy do I mean nurture. Maybe you can have the same success going for the slightly older fish.

4. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So true. Hey HW, when you get to UCLA, see if you can get someone in research to conduct a "clinical research study" to answer some of these questions. You can get laid multiple times in the name of applied social science. Smart chicks dig research! (On a more serious note, your chances will increase exponentially when you get on campus and have a greater opportunity for interaction. Hang in there--or out there, as the case may be. It'll happen.)

5. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A. Well like, it's more that she doesn't know you, not that she actively dislikes you or anything. Obviously she'll like you once she gets to know you, she's just not promising to fall in love with you beforehand (though she has also said "you never know.")

B. Haha, my bad. Totally thought you were paralyzed...wait -- paralyzed people can't feel anything down there, can they?

Anyways, she said if we all chipped in for her to get there, she'd do it. She's also a big gamer and said if you're on Xbox live she'd add you so you can get to know each other/see if there's chemistry and whatnot. At the very least, you'll get a cool girl that's a friend, which is always a good thing. Lemme know if you want her username.

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I had a nickel . . .

7. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

Although, for clarification, by "do it" is she referring to her original blowjob plan or have her plans evolved into full on sex?

HW: Do you need to get to know this girl before, so to ensure that she like's you and cares about you, or can she buy the plane ticket now?

8. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just checked back in and she said if she's gonna go all the way there, she might as well go all the way there, too.

To clarify, she's not gonna pay for the ticket, and since our boy's morals are still currently in tact, I think we're gonna have to start a pot (perhaps another thread, Chater?).

I'll put in ten bucks (Canadian).

9. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You need to post a picture to ensure she is suitable for such a fine young man.

10. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ha. I'll send Hotwheels a pic, if he's interested, though at this point it kinda feels like we're just talking about his (potential) sex life without any involvement on his part.

11. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll put in $30CDN

12. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it's commendable that you don't want a prostitute. That's something I would never do either. However, I don't think you should pass up a chance to have sex with an attractive girl who's willing, regardless of your situation. Society should get over the idea that your first time should be something special. You should have something special with the person you end up spending your life with, but until then you're just getting experience, and your first time is highly unlikely to be anything beyond busting a nut too quickly. If Superfantastic's friend is willing to fly out to meet you with others donating the cost of the plane ticket, I think you should take her up on it. It will be a big step for you and once you've had sex you'll be much more relaxed the next time, making that experience all the better for the lucky girl. People have sex just for the experience all the time with no expectations of a relationship, and there's no reason you should be any different.

13. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pfft! My first time was busting three nuts too quickly. Altogether I lasted about 6 minutes though, which isn't so bad...is it?

14. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Get Hotwheelz Laidx

I don't have Xbox live, but I have every other chat program (MSN, AIM, Yahoo). If she wants to talk there that'd be cool.

And yeah, you can send a picture.

15. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The dude is a 20 year old who has never had his penis touched. With all due respect to the Wheelz, let's not be getting too picky here.

16. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Sure he can. I've known virgins older than him. It's simple, getting laid is easy, on the condition that you couldn't care less about what you stuck your dick into. If he didn't give a shit whatsoever, he could hold a sign on a street corner thats says "free penis touching"

Wheelz has set out certain rules, but has every right to be picky. (cuz it's his dick)

17. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And on the condition that you can walk and talk normally. Let's not compare Raul's obstacles with your garden variety virgin, eh? Dude has an extra speed bump or two in the road.

I'm not saying, "Let's stick him with a complete wilderbeast." I'm just saying this is hardly the time or place for this:

That, and I'll take any excuse to use that image.

Attached Files:

18. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd wager HW gets more action in the next year than me, going where he's going.

19. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

You live on the fucking gold coast - If you're so ugly that you can walk down Cavil Avenue looking like you can afford to buy a backpacker a sammich and not get laid, it's not college that's getting HW more pussy than you.

20. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I confuse nothing. Due to the fact that Hotwheelz if functionally better than most 30 year olds I know mentally gives this kid all piles of respect and admiration. I've read his stuff for quite a while and have been impressed at every turn. Sexually I can see that it is a larger speedbump than most but my opinion stands, stickin it in just to stick it in isn't the fact here. It where HE wants to stick it in. If it's a friendly gal doing it cuz the boy deserves to get laid and he's on board ....great, but it is his dick and my opinion is he can do with it as he likes, not what forum members want. People say beggers can't be choosers, but I don't see him begging, just expressing his straight forward no bullshit opinions.

And if someone does decide to visit Wheelz and give him an awesome ride, cool, but give him 5......seriously, looking back I think that was 20 pumps for me.....give him the tour.