Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Get Hotwheelz Laid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iczorro, Jul 24, 2010.

1. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've had sex with a guy in a wheelchair. (paraplegic)

That said, I didn't do it to feel good about myself or out of pity for him. I did it because I knew him pre-wheelchair and the sexual chemistry that was there ten years ago was/is still there. Also, my brother is in a chair (quadriplegic) and the simple fact of being physically handicapped doesn't bother me.

My brother gets laid quite a bit but his circumstances are a bit different. He's mostly independent and doesn't require any daily medical care anymore.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean a dead hooker couldn't say no and since theyre dead all of those nasty stigmatized diseases you'd worry about are dead too right? RIGHT?!?

3. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, quadriplegics have all the fun. Bastards.

4. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What you did there, I see it.

Look dude, I understand where you're coming from. I get it, I really do. But I'm just not as jaded as you. I actually have faith in humanity and, most importantly, faith in myself. I may not be the strongest or most good looking, but I will charm her, make her laugh, intrigue her and, if it gets to that point, love her and make her happy. You're telling me that out of ~3 billion girls in the world, not one would want that? Call me naive, but I refuse to believe that.

5. Zazz

Zazz
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Halloween's only a couple months away. It's be-a-whore-and-no-one-judges day. Put some cool stickers on your ride and paint a number 8 on your shirt, and ask every girl at the party if they know how to/want to drive a stick shift.

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

God, you're so adorable. Clearly what we need to do is attach a robotic pimp hand to your wheelchair so you can smack the hos around. That'll get you all the honeys.

In unrelated news, all this talk of stoma fucking has reminded me that the nurse who gave me my lecture on colostomy bags made the point in a rather shrill an indignant manner that colostomy holes are not to be used as sexual orifices, and that certain people engage in certain activities which they need to be told aren't acceptable.

7. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What's with all the hooker hate? They're people too ya know. Some of the finest women I've known were hookers. I loved every one of them, damn it and the best blow job I ever got was from one.

8. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Fuck all you doubters. About a year ago I had a threesome with another girl and a paraplegic guy in a chair. To paraphrase a shitty song, he had a tongue like WHOA-OHMYFUCKINGGODI'MSQUIRTING.

9. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Serious question: could you explain for our edification how such a situation came about? For me it's curiosity of the morbid sort, but I'm sure hotwheelz could adopt a thing or two from his playbook.

10. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And why are all these girls in Canada?

11. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Free health care after the inevitable infection in your colostomy bag hole

12. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wouldn't any girl you do explode like a waterballoon left on a running faucet after she was filled up with your never before released spooge?

13. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because they couldn't handle the awesome?

14. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can totally understand the not wanting a hooker thing.

Having a physically handicapped, but emotionally functionally man conjoined with a physically functional, but no doubt emotionally handicapped whore would no doubt implode the universe. We can't risk it.

What about fetishists? Or are they considered the same as hookers? (on the premise that they'd be into the situation and not so much you)

15. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tried it, found nothing. Devotees is the term.

16. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So Devotees then? I'm not telling you anything new by saying the situation sucks, and from everything I've read you're well grounded and realistic of your situation and prospects. I would imagine that the vast majority of women are either uncomfortable with your disability (not going to jump your bones) or want to care for/mother you (still not going to jump your bones).

17. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How many times do I need to say it. DOWNIE DOWNIE DOWNIE. You telling me with all that drooling it wouldn't be a blowjob to remember? Not to mention all the sweet marcaroni necklaces she could make to decorate your trachea hose.

18. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just something to consider, but can retards even consent to sex? I'm pretty sure that HotWheelz doesn't want his first sexual experience to land him in prison for raping a retard.

Can you imagine the headlines in the news? "This just in! Crass Cripple Coaxed Dribbling Downie into Love Nest."

19. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The guttural sounds she/it would make would cause any man to lose a boner.

On the plus side, you could feed her Cheerios afterwards and drop her off at her group home so she could brag about her conquest in monosyllabic grunts and seizure-like arm flailing.

20. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Have you tried to Japan yet?