Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Get, Get Naked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Mar 21, 2013.

?

How do you sleep?

1. I'm a guy, and I sleep naked.

53 vote(s)
    35.6%
  2. I'm a guy, and I sleep clothed.

67 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. I'm a chick, and I sleep naked.

12 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. I'm a chick, and I sleep clothed.

17 vote(s)
    11.4%
  5. I'm just here to fuck Kojak (Chater).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

To the ladies who wear bras to bed....

Do you wear a bra with an underwire, or a sports bra, or something else? Because I just can't imagine that particular item of clothing staying on. It would feel so tight and constricting.

That and socks. Eff sleeping in socks.

2. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wear a full supportive bra complete with underwire. I have since I was a teenager. Otherwise they are just all over the place and I don't find that comfortable. Maybe if I was a nice B cup or something it would be different.

3. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I'll wear a bra to sleep sometimes when I change into comfier pants when I get home and then just fall asleep without going through the effort of taking my bra off/changing my shirt, and it's definitely not very comfortable and poses a higher risk of my boobs strangling me when I try laying on my side, so I vote that all of the ladies who sleep in bras on purpose are nuts.

4. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can totally understand the ladies with big boobs sleeping in a bra. I love sleeping nude except my junk gets really uncomfortable flopping around and getting squashed, so if I sleep naked I usually end up putting on briefs.

5. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wear an underwire bra to sleep in and it feels lovely. I've been spending a lot of money on my bras recently, and I think I've hit the bra sweet spot. I literally don't even feel them anymore when I'm wearing them. I'm not at all aware of my tits until I nudge one with my forearm or something.

And in the morning, my boobies feel awesome. So there.

Also, not that it matters, but a sleeping t-shirt does you no good in a house fire situation if your tits are having a naked hangout underneath. All of your neighbors will be snickering at your nipples while you awkwardly hug yourself...and god forbid you have to evacuate a cat or two and use your shirt as a makeshift carrier. Hello, indecent exposure and forever-leering dude next door.

6. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I am going to wear a bra to bed it definitely cannot have underwire. I don't know how y'all can do that. I'm cringing just thinking about it.

7. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What type of bras are you ladies wearing? Is your underwire lined with rusted barbed wire? Mine just ever so gently cups my boobs and give them a nice supportive hold. Maybe it is the years of wearing one, but I don't find it uncomfortable at all.

And Pinkcup, next fire, let's meet up and talk trash about the less prepared ladies.

8. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

After reading this thread, I've realized this board eats a lot of bacon, and is worried about house fires.

9. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

How on earth can your boobs strangle you? Or do you mean something closer to suffocate?

What kind of assholes do you live next to who would snicker at you for escaping your own burning house? If I had to escape my burning house and my neighbors started laughing at me because I was naked I'd punch them in the face. Just saying...

10. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, you clearly don't live next to Pinkcup or I.....

Regarding the strangling comment....I am assuming that the cumbersomeness of boobs is often like the cumbersomeness of balls. Don't you ever feel like they are all over and hitting your thighs and in your way and you can't walk properly and threatening to take over your entire body? In my previous profession I saw a lot of balls and they run the gamut from A cup petite sized to triple F cup cantelope sized, so imagine it is quite different for each guy (and minds out of the gutter, the profession was Urology NP), it is a much different experience for each girl.

11. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She has a lovely and incredibly impressive rack. If this were fifteenth century Spain and I had possession of a royal treasury, I would launch an armada with an audreymonroe figurehead on the prow of each of my ships. She'd be wearing a revealing nightgown and my enemies would be so dazzled by her boobies that they'd completely ignore the cannons until they had horse-sized holes in the sides of their vessels. I couldn't make her breasts proportionally accurate, though...my ships wouldn't even make it out of the harbor before they tipped forward and sank.

That was a longer and more awkward version of this: They wouldn't be able to suffocate her because I don't think they can create a seal over her mouth, but I wouldn't be surprised if they snuck up to her neck and pressed uncomfortably on her throat while she's supine.

12. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. What are you doing later?

And yeah, basically what Pinckup said. When I'm lying on my side, they get shoved up by my arm and under my chin and they press into my neck and choke me. #figureheadproblems

13. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My wife was just reading this, and she yelled "I am not that only one the sleep molests." She feels much better now.

A couple of months ago 3-4 in the morning, she starts massaging my neck, then starts to kiss it. This goes on for a 15 minutes or so. I dont say anything just sit and enjoy. Then she started kissing down my back, and onto my ass. I had been farting all night, so my ass felt gross, so i said to her "No ass play." She wakes up my her lips/teeth on my ass and says "What am I doing?"

Last night it basically starts out the same way but with a 20-30 minute message and neck kissing, then she rolls over, so i am thinking ok she wants me to snuggle her. So i roll over and put my arm around her. Then she starts grind me. She really starts getting into it, she is starting to make noises and really getting into it. She is now making sounds like she is going to cum, just as she is about to, she wakes up. And again says "What is going on?" We talk for a bit, and she was having a really good dream of us fucking.

I sleep with just my boxer briefs on, sometimes naked depending on how hot I feel.

14. NMW

NMW
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Dear God I miss sleeping naked so much. I'd have to say it's the biggest pet peeve I have about having kids.

15. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like sleeping in just basketball shorts if I'm sleeping by myself, if I'm sharing the bed with a lady-friend then naked it is. Never really understood the appeal of being naked all the time. Up in Northern Ohio there isn't a lot of time during the year you can spend in the nude comfortably though so it never really occurred to me growing up. I'd be afraid of slamming my dong while closing a drawer or burning myself if I just went around doing things completely naked.

16. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I started sleeping naked as a drunken fluke a couple years ago. Girl I was helping cheat dared me to. Turned out it felt pretty fucking good. Done it ever since...

17. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    ...had a nice conversation?

18. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Played Scattegories?

19. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

...co-selected which name you were going to replace Chater with?

20. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

... stayed up into the wee hours talking about kittens and puppies.