Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Get, Get Naked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Mar 21, 2013.

?

How do you sleep?

1. I'm a guy, and I sleep naked.

53 vote(s)
    35.6%
  2. I'm a guy, and I sleep clothed.

67 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. I'm a chick, and I sleep naked.

12 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. I'm a chick, and I sleep clothed.

17 vote(s)
    11.4%
  5. I'm just here to fuck Kojak (Chater).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I knew as soon as I read this thread there would be a majority of people tossing out the "OF COURSE I SLEEP NAKED!" because that's what you weirdos do. I just didn't fucking expect it to be the guys. In real life from random conversations here or there, its definitely the opposite from what I've encountered, I've heard more about girls sleeping naked than guys.

For me, I've slept in boxers for the longest time. When it comes to the gf being over, its 50/50, leaning more to the naked side if its hot, but not too much more. I sure as fuck can't wear pajama pants, when they ride up it drives me crazy. T-shirts are the same thing as I always twirl in my bed like a top apparently and always to my left. Which is really why I can't sleep naked. One time in high school, I slept naked because everyone was out of town. My dick got caught around my thigh in my sleep. When I woke up to morning wood, I almost lost my left leg due to the circulation cutting off. Two years ago, I almost choked myself as the damn thing got up to my neck.

2. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I sleep fully naked when the temperature allows for it, which in Ohio is about three months out of the year. The cold months I sleep wrapped up in multiple clothing layers and folded-over blankets. But I can say that sleeping naked is really really awesome unless you're on your stomach because then sleep gets delayed.

3. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I'm also big on lots of blankets. In the winter my standard sleeping configuration is sheet => comforter => fleece blanket => wool blanket, with the window next to my head cracked open so I can get a bit of a cool breeze on my face. I tend to toss and turn a lot so the weight of several blankets helps keep everything in place throughout the night instead of getting wrapped up in my legs.

Also, people who wear shoes throughout their house need to be slapped. I don't know where you've been or what you've been walking on so I don't want you tracking your filthy shoes on my floors.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This kind of reminds me how much it sucks to sleep in the summer. I don't know how people did it back in the day w/o AC, maybe they got wasted and passed out, but I find it impossible to sleep when I'm hot.

5. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Seconded.

6. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Another white trash Florida story. Sorry.

I come from a classless land and classless people. It is totally acceptable to wear a bikini in the grocery store, sans shoes. It's how my people rolled. From boyhood through my twenties, shoes and shirts were options. There were literally months where I would wear an actual shirt for ~8 hours a week. Under these conditions, it is only reasonable to do a lot of shit naked by the time your teenage years roll around. It wasn't until I left America's penis that I found it was unusual to have seen all of your friends naked. My girlfriend has friends who she has known since she was in diapers that she has never seen in the buff. I've fished and boated naked. I've swam naked, partied on beaches naked, talked to the cops while I was naked on a roof (Fuck no, I don't have ID on me. I'm naked!), eaten casserole naked. I've been naked in a lake whilst talking to my buddy's parents who made intentionally awkward convos with us because they knew we were naked. Interestingly, it wasn't this automatic naked equals sex dynamic. We were just naked. Apparently, this is weird.

You know how you hear about people shocking their dicks when they pee on an electric fence? That's never happened to me. I have, however, shocked my dick. Let this be a cautionary tale. So, I was in college, living in a condo and I had the place to myself. I met a girl on AOL, we hit it off, and she came for a visit (What up, 2001!). The roommate was gone and we had the place to ourselves which meant lots of time naked. I decided to offer post-sex breakfast and trotted to the kitchen to fry up some bacon and make some grits. Who knew the bacon wasn't to blame for what happened next? As I leaned over the cooktop to stir the grits, the tip of my post-sex dick touched the part of the stove that exposed the short. There was enough post-sex jizz to complete the short and shoot electricity straight up my dickhole. I will tell you right now, that shit hurts. Lesson here? If you're going to cook naked, put on an apron or something. Plus, I'm pretty sure roommates doesn't want the stank on your hang low touching things in the kitchen. Probably.

Anyway, I sleep naked. The girlfriend sleeps naked. I scared off a potential burglar when I was naked one time. I also ran off some gang-related graffiti taggers whilst naked. It's just not a big deal. Do you want to fuck with a hairy naked guy holding a gun? I know I don't.

7. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh yeah, hanging out shirtless is pure brown water trashy to me.

You don't wear a shirt most of the time? COPS cameras are probabpy nearby.

8. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I sleep in boxers mostly because if I have to wake up quickly and do something for some reason I am ready to go. I just fee more prepared if I am wearing something. The other reason is my dogs feel the need to stick their noses in my balls and smell me, I love my dogs but cold nose in your junk is not a pleasant thing.

9. Winterbike

Winterbike
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

How can people read that and not think ''wow this is awesome''?

Probably those in the ''my parents and the priest who touched me all told me being shirtless and naked was a SIN, so I'd rather keep thinking like that instead of striving to be free a bird, thank you very much'' crowd.

You say white trash, I say heaven (no, not Heaven the stripper).

10. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So what you're saying is your land was classless much in the way that a rich gated community is technically classless.

11. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That basically comes out to a Rich Man/Poor Man split. I also sort of agree with Winterbike, but not in the super aggressive way. Nudity is only a big deal because its hidden and made a big deal. If we saw it all the time, it wouldn't be a thing. Just like male gyno's don't get boners everytime they go to inspecting a 'giner. They've seen so many, they're just over it. I'm sure we'd still appreciate it, but the shame and embarrassment wouldn't be there.

12. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't think it was a rich/poor split. I spent a lot of time hunting and fishing, but we were relatively affluent and most of this went on in the suburbs with swimming pools and lakefront homes and then progressed to the coast. The problem, if there is one, starts when you take that kind of lifestyle and move. You're right, though. Being naked is awesome. And seeing your lady friends naked is spankworthy, but it wasn't a Roman orgy, either.

Florida, in general, is a pretty classless place. The Florida identity is such a fabrication for most that many people don't really know anything about who actually lives in Florida beyond Mickey Mouse and retirees. This map is fairly accurate, however.

[​IMG]

Maybe it's just a reflection of being overly casual and turning no shoes no shirt no problems into a lifestyle. I can say this- if I invited a few of my buddies to dinner in Oxford, MS and told them to dress nice, I would have to explain that nice wasn't a Columbia shirt, blue jeans, and topsiders. They needed to wear a shirt without velcro and pants that weren't denim. I'm not trying to be critical, because someone had to explain that to me not too terribly long ago.

Even southerners don't identify Florida as southern, even though we did more shit outdoors than most. At least, a lot of things we did are typically identifiable with southern culture. After leaving, I realized that we did a lot of stuff that is considered pretty white trash in outsider's eyes, like put alligators in swimming pools, or shoot animals from airboats. Anyway, it was awesome.

13. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I usually sleep in a t shirt and gym shorts or boxers most of the time. In the frigid winter months I've gone as far as sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt...that's never fun. Still can't bring myself to sleeping in the nude. I've done it a few times and I usually wake up really cold or feeling just a little uncomfortable. If I'm with a girl, sleeping naked comes a lot easier.

I've slept in many places in what I was wearing that day ...usually after a night of heavy drinking. This reminds me that I've slept in jeans and my socks before. To hell with that, never a good idea.

14. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've lived in a place similar to the heat in Florida for the last eight years and even during the middle of winter if I was inside it wasn't very often I had a shirt on, only time I bothered was if my lily white skin had the chance of getting burnt to a crisp.

As for sleeping I mentioned in an earlier post I sleep naked but when it's hot I won't even have blankets or sheets, just completely starkers on top of the fitted sheet. If it gets cool enough during the night my body grabs whatever is closest of it's own accord to keep me warm. I've woken up wrapped in a towel a few times as well as a set of tracksuit pants once too. In winter it's just the one blanket, maybe two if it's really cold.

Sheets annoy the fuck out of me, they get tangled and when they bunch up they make it all hot and sticky so fuck that noise.

15. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I sleep in boxer briefs, no more and no less. Anything else is just really uncomfortable to me, but that's probably just because it's what I'm used to. I can't sleep naked because I have to have something supporting the package, I tend to toss and turn a bit during the night and I can't have things flapping all over the place.

With any clothes I just feel constricted. Even when it's the dead of winter and freezing outside, I just add more blankets. I'm a creature of habit though, so there ya go.

16. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I sleep in boxer briefs, mostly because I don't like my junk floppin' around. My wife sleeps naked.

And, in the too much personal information category: I prefer my wife to sleep naked because I am a sleep fornicator. I have woken up multiple times to find myself either fucking her or going down on her while I sleep. Even better? She LOVES it.

17. Dude

Dude
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I sleep in athletic shorts because I have a roommate who I don't know well and it's probably for the best if I don't sleepwalk around in my birthday suit. If I bring a girl back, I'll probably sleep naked. I used to sleep naked all the time when I was a kid but gradually started sleeping clothed. During the summer if I'm not expected to be dressed for something I'm barefoot and in shorts. I keep a shirt and a pair of flip flops in the car just in case I have to run into a convenience store.

18. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can only hope that the woman I marry is col with this.

I sleep naked. It just feels better. My junk is all free and shit with no restrictions. I've also read that sleeping naked can lead to individuals feeling more confident which is exactly what I could use. However, when I stay at the girlfriend's house or if she stays with me, I sleep in my favorite athletic shorts. She probably wouldn't mind me sleeping naked but I just feel weird sleeping naked with her in the bed. That is unless it's post-coitus.

19. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As other parents have said, I sleep clothed. Especially since the little girl isnt related by blood. She is never ever going to see my junk! In this day and age it is just to easy for a misunderstanding to crop up from an honest accident. So I almost always have pants/shorts and a shirt on. I will cut back to just gym shorts with a shirt within easy reach during the summer months for sleeping.

20. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If any of you weird nudist people invite me over for tea, remind me not to sit on your furniture.

I sleep in full gear, bra, underwear, socks, t-shirt and pajama bottoms. Yeah, if there is a fire, I am SOOOOO prepared.