Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Get, Get Naked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Mar 21, 2013.

?

How do you sleep?

1. I'm a guy, and I sleep naked.

53 vote(s)
    35.6%
  2. I'm a guy, and I sleep clothed.

67 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. I'm a chick, and I sleep naked.

12 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. I'm a chick, and I sleep clothed.

17 vote(s)
    11.4%
  5. I'm just here to fuck Kojak (Chater).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I sleep naked unless I'm on the rag. Then, I wear boxers because I'm paranoid about turning my bed into a crime scene (and ruining sheets). The End.

2. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nudist.

3. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Casual nudity pretty much went out the window with children.

I did find last summer when Mrs. Noland was gone for a month my around the house nudity increased dramatically. I'd get home from work, take a shower and sit on the couch in a towel and watch the news and then get up to answer the phone or something, the towel would fall off and I'd look at it and say "Fuck it, I don't want to pick that up." Then it sort of became a habit.

So that's more of a statement on my laziness and poor housekeeping skills than anything else.

4. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Naked is awesome, also during winter it actually takes longer to warm up if you're wearing more layers of clothes. Generally my only form of clothing at home is underwear, shorts or a towel so I don't get ball sweat on the couch when it's insanely hot. Wrap myself in a blanket when it's cold.

5. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

God bless her.

6. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You folks that sleep nude are awfully cavalier when we all know vampires are deterred by shirts and sheets pulled all the way up to your chin.

I will not, can not, wear pants at home. Those people that are dressed all day in their own home? I don't understand them, nor do I want to. Why the fuck would you wear jeans all day just to sit around the house? If I'm at home I'm in shitty cotton gym shorts that are barely long enough to keep my balls concealed or pajama bottoms... that also have several frayed holes that barely keep my balls concealed. If I'm completely alone, down to the boxer-briefs. Never shirtless. That's just weird. You topless people are weird and should feel ashamed.

To go to bed I like to wear a full suit of chainmail and a camail, with a mace at arm's reach. Ain't nobody fucking with a guy that sleeps in armor. Word gets round. "You hear what happened to Jimmy? He broke into this guy's house and the dude killed him with a mace while screaming to 'come at me, blaggard!' He was ready for him."

7. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Quit being a nude shamer.

8. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ditto. And my "boxers" are actually tiny little booty shorts.
    Hate sleeping in clothes. Especially socks. I don't understand sleeping in socks.

9. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who said I was shaming? I'm just pointing out the obvious. Unless, of course, the obvious is something to be ashamed of...?

Attached Files:

10. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I think the guy all the way on the right forgot sunscreen in a very important area.

11. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I don't think I own a pair of pajamas. Or a nightie. Maybe there's something shoved at the back of a drawer somewhere, but who knows.

I sleep in old t-shirts and a pair of panties.

Having said that, if I'm with someone it's typically naked. Is anyone else bothered when your partner insists on putting on clothes right after sex? I've been with some guys who immediately get up and put on boxers, and it bugs me. For some reason, I find that if you stay naked after sex you can actually have a fairly honest conversation or at the very least be relaxed and at ease with each other. When you jump up and put on an article of clothing, it seems like you're saying, "Well, THAT'S done with."

The caveat is if you both have to leave right away due to time constraints, obviously.

12. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"I am 5 seconds more difficult to rape" is the best line I've read all week.

Boxers when alone, naked when sleeping with my girlfriend. I never got the nude sleeping thing - I always slept in boxers and an undershirt - but when there's another naked body in the bed, there's no point in discouraging the pleasant friction...

13. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

From conversations I've had it's about that feeling of being vulnerable and exposed someone mentioned earlier. Women tend to be more susceptible to it when sleeping, probably because they grow up having a whole separate set of home intruder worries.

14. T0m88

T0m88
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I never slept naked growing up, because my home has this weird thing where the only room door that actually locks is the bathroom one. Since my dad has a penchant for coming into my room unannounced to make some bullshit assertion or other, in the summer months when I'm home and I tend to cast the sheets off there'd be a very high possibility that he'd come to wake me up and be treated to the unwelcome sight of a throbbing morning erection (still hasn't caught me masturbating. I'm a goddamn ninja).

In my first year of College I shared a room with a dude, so again, not really ideal.

I did start doing it a couple years ago, but unfortunately the English are some of the shoddiest fucking builders in the entire known universe, alien species included, so they are completely incapable of manufacturing windows that don't produce draughts strong enough to push the Cutty Sark across the Atlantic. They also have completely mongoloidal rules regarding the installation of double glazing in "historic" buildings, so for the past two years I've actually found myself going to bed wearing a hooded sweatshirt and woolly socks during the coldest parts of winter to prevent myself from waking up with pneumonia. Unless there's a lady present, of course.

Slight Aside:

My dad has been sleeping naked as far back as I can remember. He's also been wondering around the house in the altogether for years. As I mentioned previously, he doesn't understand the nuances of knocking, and for some reason, even though I'm 24 now, he'll occasionally come into my room when I'm staying home if he sees the light on past midnight and tell me to go to bed (I think he may be going senile). This summer, I had brought a girl home and was having very quiet clandestine sex with her (the parental bedroom is too close for comfort) when I heard my dad's familiar stomping footsteps approaching down the hall. I promptly withdrew fast enough to create a vacuum and, stark naked, went into a flying slide-tackle across the floor (being sweaty helped with the friction) and slammed feet first into the door right as it started to open.

I can only assume that the catastrophic levels of awkward generated by having my naked dad walk in on me while I was fucking would have caused me to spontaneously combust.

15. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You are all a bunch of freaks!
    To my recollection, I've slept in the nude exactly once in my life. It was the most unpleasant, worrisome thing I've ever put myself through.
    It's usually boxer briefs or shorts for me.

Also how do you people walk around nude in your house all day? This whole concept is completely foreign to me. Where do you put your balls? Doesn't oil splash on your tits when you're cooking steak? When it's hot do you leave sweat marks on your furniture?

I'll reiterate, you are all a bunch of freaks.

16. littlefoot789

littlefoot789
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Sleep in boxers and athletic shorts in normal temperatures, less when it's super hot, more in the dead of winter. and socks, or my feet never warm up. I used to hate the feeling of socks on, but it actually helps me fall asleep faster and now I'm used to it.
    and I second this

17. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

To answer your questions:

1. I'm not a dedicated nudist or anything, more like sometimes I just don't feel like putting on clothes when I need to go downstairs for one reason or another.
    2. Where would I put my balls? This makes no sense to me. Why would I have to put my balls anywhere? Don't you know how to sit down or walk around without crushing them? If I need to maneuver them manually I just put my package on top of my legs.
    3. Probably one of the reasons I feel weird if I try to eat/cook naked.
    4. The only place this would happen is my computer chair, which is leather. It's easy to wipe down. AC works great in the rest of my house.

18. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Sounds like we're pretty split here. I'm a total nudist and only get dressed when I have to go outside. We are also on the 12th floor with trees at eye level with our windows so it's totally private up here. I sleep naked, cook naked (even bacon, although I keep promising that "next time" I'll remember a shirt because getting popped on your tittay balls kinda hurts).

19. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

...what are "clothes?"

Guess which camp I'm part of. If it weren't for my roommate, I'd probably walk around my apartment naked. Believe me, it's highly underrated.

20. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Boxers in summer, boxers and a t shirt in winter.

For those of you that have never uttered the phrase TMI,
    if I was to sleep in the nude, I'd be so hyper aware of my cock moving about I'd just end up jerking off repeatedly instead of sleeping. Uhh, not that that's ever happened or anything. Nope. Not to me. Why are you looking at me like that?