Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Get, Get Naked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Mar 21, 2013.

?

How do you sleep?

1. I'm a guy, and I sleep naked.

53 vote(s)
    35.6%
  2. I'm a guy, and I sleep clothed.

67 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. I'm a chick, and I sleep naked.

12 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. I'm a chick, and I sleep clothed.

17 vote(s)
    11.4%
  5. I'm just here to fuck Kojak (Chater).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Inspired by this article that one of you posted:

<a class="postlink" href="http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/6-reasons-sleep-naked-221500649.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/6 ... 00649.html</a>

Not that the article is particular interesting, but maybe the ensuing discussion will be: what are your feelings about sleeping naked/nakedness in general? Have any good naked in public stories?

Focus: Naked Stuff

2. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I sleep naked for comfort. I also sleep naked because in the event that my house is broken into in the dead of night, the sight of a naked indian might help balance the fact that I don't have a firearm in the house.

I also spend most of my home hours naked, and my neighbors have likely seen my cock just as often as my wife has. I suppose I should purchase blinds.

3. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I've slept naked for as long as I can remember, and can't sleep comfotably in a bed any other way. I also lie around my house naked, which is one of the reasons I prefer living alone. The only weird quirk I have is that I can't eat when I'm naked; I always have to put some clothes on when I eat otherwise it just feels weird.

4. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I've tried sleeping naked. Being naked itself didn't bother me, but I don't seem to like having bare shoulders. It's chilly at night, so I have to make sure the covers are all the way up around my neck and if even a little bit of air gets in, I can feel it. So I sleep in a short-sleeve t-shirt and undies. I also can't do pants or shorts, or socks. Even though my feet are always cold when I first get in, I can't wear them. My husband suffers because I then try to stick them on him. He hates it and whines like a baby about it.

While I don't lounge around the house completely naked like some of the others here, I don't put my pants on until I have to.

5. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I experimented around with sleeping in different states of dress years ago and finally decided that sleeping naked was the most comfortable. Not having the subliminal feel of any kind of constriction makes for a more relaxing rest for me.

My wife usually does the t-shirt and panties thing, but is slowly working on sleeping with less on and that's nothing but awesome.

I told the story awhile back about thinking there was an intruder and bolting out of bed to confront them, stark naked and holding a baseball bat. Cue a very startled wife in the living room.

6. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always sleep naked except for really cold nights. My girlfriend is the exact opposite- she wears sweatpants and a sweatshirt to bed.

That's my thing too. I can't fall asleep with my shoulders uncovered, so I have to tuck myself in and make sure both sides are covered. If I roll over and one becomes untucked it has to be fixed.

Otherwise the least I'll wear at home is gym shorts and a tank top in summer. I'm too pale to run around naked.

7. Sicnevol

Sicnevol
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Depends on the living arrangements.

Right now I have two male roommates so I put on some yoga shorts and a tee, when I'm home alone I sleep naked.

If I'm staying with a friendboy, and there was sex, I sleep naked.

When I don't have any renters, I'm naked 90% of the time.

PM EDIT*

You will never see me naked, not on the internet anyway, I'll never be able to run for office if those pictures were to exist.

8. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I sleep in boxers.

Maybe I've got crazy nuts, but every time I've slept naked, they end up running around or something and I crush them somehow. That's not a fun way to wake up--thinking you just got ghost nut-shot only to realize you had your own balls in a squeeze lock between your legs.

At this point, if I do wake up naked, it's a sign that I drank way too much the night before.

The lady normally wears a tiny pair of shorts and a t-shirt to bed.

9. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I lived alone I would probably sleep naked but since I have a roommate I sleep in boxers. Especially now that I've been told I sleep walk when I've been drinking.

10. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Let me guess, it's one of your husband's t-shirts.

11. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

You would be incorrect.

12. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Who needs someone else's clothes when you can get free ones at work for team building exercises?

13. Winterbike

Winterbike
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I always sleep naked, and would live naked 100% of the time if 1. The weather allowed for it and 2. It wasn't, you know, illegal.

My roommate was reading my comment over my shoulder and said he wouldn't mind at all if I walked around naked.
    Rave: My johnson would be free as a bird
    Rant: Roomie's gay
    Rave: I can defend myself and I'm stronger than him if I get attacked by surprise
    Rant: My main defense is BJJ

14. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, since I live in a small apartment with a roommate (and a female one at that), the downside is that when you get up to go to the bathroom, you have to either put on clothes or run really fast and hope for the best (I'll be honest, usually the latter). Roommate's out of town, I basically only put on pants to go outside.

In my experience, the chances that you and your significant other will end up banging in a given evening vastly increase if you both go to bed naked. That should be reason enough.

Well, unless your significant other is ugly.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Science.

A guy idea if there ever was one. God bless friction, baby.

16. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love sleeping naked. The only downside is that my dick rubs against things like sheets / the bed and I get boners all the time.

I also like lounging around naked. However, I'm actually kinda finicky about being seen naked. Dunno why.

17. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You all are closet nudists.

I sleep in socks, undies, a bra, a tee shirt, and bottoms of some sort. In the summer, I can do undies and a tee but no less. You won't catch me getting laughed at by firefighters after my dryer decides to finally commit suicide via spontaneous combustion. Nope.

I am also 5 seconds more difficult to rape in the event of a home invasion. Ten seconds if I've decided to go for the drawstring pants.

18. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I don't sleep naked. I feel really vulnerable and I'm just not a fan. Right now, I am looking migh-T fine in my college sweatshirt and men's sweatpants, which is what I usually wear in the winter (or swapping the sweatpants for yoga pants). In the warmer weather I usually wear a T-shirt and shorts or underwear, but I feel best in this silk nightgown that I have that makes me feel like I'm in an old movie. It makes me walk differently and lounge differently - I can't sprawl across the bed like a drunk when I'm in a nightie, I have to be a mutherfuckin lady. I love it.

19. Pow

Pow
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Naked as much as possible, even around the house. Also, no blinds. Wife is the same, but around the house she'll generally wear something. Definitely leads to more sex. Is my penis poking your vagina? Oops, well let's make it official.

The no blinds situation has some effects, particularly since there is a dog park across the street. One weekend I was gone there was a ring at the doorbell, the wife got dressed, and went to answer. This young guy basically said "I don't think you realize how much people can see from outside, it's kind of a risk and you may want to fix it." After awkwardly acknowledging this, she went back upstairs. The next day, he rang the doorbell again, but this time he said, "I can't stop thinking of you, do you want to grab dinner some time?" She said, "Haven't you seen my husband walking around - he's here more than I am." Apparently not.

So now I walk around naked just a bit more, just to make sure there's not a 'communication issue'. Apparently men can spot a nipple in their periphery 200 feet away, but not a dick. Not sure if ladies have a magic ability to find penii or not, but there's definitely a man sense for nipples.

20. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I've been party to this discussion before, and it's interesting how gendered it is. It seems like a lot of guys sleep naked, but hardly any women. I can understand women who sleep in undies during that time of the month or who sleep in bras too keep their boobs under control, but I still find it a bit odd that there's still that much of a disparity. I wonder why that is.

Say, I don't suppose we can get a poll on it?