Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Game of Thrones Season 6

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Kubla Kahn, Mar 8, 2016.

1. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Agreed with the points above. At first when Tommen did his thing I was like, "Aw, man." But, wait. He's a total pussy and boring. Ok, you can go, Bitch King.

Marg deserved better. I was rooting for her to pull off some scheming shit this last episode.

2. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I talked to xrayvision about this, but they were implying that The Mountain raped that nun, right? Because I didn't realize that zombies did that kind of thing.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That was my impression since she didn't want the septon to die. He seems like he's more of a mindless robot and would be doing it because she told him to, not because he gets a zombie boner and needs to do some raping. Though he was known for it in his past life.

4. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't get a rape vibe there at all, just torture. I figured he was starting with the fingers when the screaming started.

5. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Agreed. I assumed he was gonna go full-on Ramsay on her.

6. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My assumption was some sort of payback for the humiliation she endured. Something in kind.

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also, now that "winter is here", what is that exactly supposed to mean? I know it's been a threat the whole time but what should we expect?

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A fuckton of snow. In the books it basically cripples Stannis' army before he reaches winterfell. I'm guessing it'll leave the north even more susceptible to the white walkers. I don't see how Jon doesn't end up back at the wall to fortify it for battle.

Does the realm depend on Dorne during winter for food and supplies? Seems like keeping the southern most houses happy and economically supportive would be above anything else.

Cersi is fucked. I think this is about the best they've done with her character based on her nature in the books. Seeing this immediate gain for herself but not seeing any moves ahead.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The White Walkers can't cross the wall because of the spell. They have to wait until Bran crosses it first, because he has the "touch" of the Night King on his arm which will allow them Past the wall. At least that's how I see it.

Meanwhile, Dany is arriving is Westeros in the winter with an army specifically used to tropical weather. They indeed have at least one disadvantage, but not many.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So does Vaersy have a transporter or were there Dorne ships in that armada? What happened to Brienne is she still rowing with Pod?

Interesting to look back to and figure Arya was actually giving the eyes to Jamie, who also must have a transporter, during Freys toast. Wonder if she just intends to kill all of the Lanisters too? Since she didn't really suffer any consequences from the house of black and white she's free to kill anyone. Ten bucks says she runs into the hound somewhere in the riverlands.

11. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Crazy prediction:

1. Euron (possibly in an alliance with Cersei) takes his fleet to confront Dany's fleet.
    2. Euron reveals he has the horn [that in the books he claims he has] and intends to use it as his trump card.
    3. When their fleets clash he uses the horn to control the dragons and has them kill Dany.
    4. Killing their mother snaps them out of Euron's control and they go crazy and just attack everything.
    5. The two fleets have to combine their forces to kill the rampaging dragons.

This would both be shocking and GRRM-like cock-blocking as everyone wants to see Dany's dragons vs. the white walkers. Regardless, I have the feeling that even more so than Dany her dragons don't survive to the end.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Oh my god. I'm dead.

image.jpeg

13. Coke Bottle Casualty

Coke Bottle Casualty
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The direction of the Dorne storyline really irked me. I mean, the Prince of Dorne and his heir were murdered by a group of bastards and all they had to do to achieve that was take out his body guard. It seems unlikely that the other Dornish houses would stand for that and would march on Sunspear, demanding the heads of Ellira Sand and her daughters. Of all the changes made to the story for the show, this is the only one that really bothered me. Perhaps they can salvage it by having some of the other houses in Dorne side with Cersi.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

July 16? Jesus it was always April up until this year, was it not?

15. Uno

Uno
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Winter is here now, so they had to start filming later in the year, therefore later release date.