Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Game Of Drunks! 3/30/12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

A hooker would be cheaper

2. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes.

3. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I HATE YOU GUYS. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT AND RATIONALIZE BAD DECISION MAKING.

4. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck, I went out drinking by myself again. Screw it, this my new thing, I will be the drunk alone guy at the bars.
    Tomorrow night I will fly solo to the dirty bird and hit on slutty sorority girls, fuck wingmen I am the lone eagle.

Fuck having friends that don't go out anymore.

5. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm debating whether I want to go in to work today, or not. I probably should, I need the money and my boss might run into more catastrophic computer trouble. My friend usually handles all that, but since he's up in New York on vacation it's fallen to me. Yesterday, some pictures 'disappeared' from both his camera and his computer. Turns out he had just stuffed them into the wrong folder. Then, he wanted to move some other pictures around so he called me back over. While I was showing him how to cut and paste (yes, really) I came across this picture my friend had left in the pictures folder, where this problem has apparently come up multiple times.

Then, my boss started panicking because he couldn't print in color. "What the fuck? I gave Anthony $20 so he could buy the cartridges. Why isn't this working?" Then he stormed out and asked me to fix it.
    "Uh Clint, I can't fix it because there's no color cartridge in there. If you wanted both cartridges it costs for than $20, the color cartridge by itself is probably around $30."
    "What the fuck? So how much does it cost to print a goddamn picture? Stupid fucking computers!"
    "It's the printer this time, not the computer."
    'sighs' "Whatever, I'll see about getting one this weekend (it will almost definitely be the wrong cartridge). Thanks, you've been a great help today."

Yep, I think I won employee of the month.

Attached Files:

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nothing gets the ladies going quite like financial irresponsibility, you know.

7. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I read the study guide for Pedagogy of the Oppressed. Once it's laid out in plain English, it gets you all sorts of pumped up.

8. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it's a grand idea. Fly first class, book a suite at the Plaza or the St. Regis, have the bed covered in rose petals each night as part of turndown service, hire a limo for the weekend.

Upside? You'll earn enough points on your card that you can fly her in to see you FREE! Coach, of course. Working around blackout dates. But if she loves you, she'll understand.

9. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

It just doesn't make sense.

Now, if you send me $149.99, I will happily send you my foolproof system entitled, "How to Get Her to Come Visit You!". If you're not satisfied for whatever reason, you get back two thin mints and a handful of tepid pastrami.

10. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Things I learned today:
    1. If you're going to bottle wine, do not wait until 2 hours before you're supposed to be at the wine place before you try to remove the labels from 60 bottles.
    2. If you're going to purchase bottles from a buddy, make sure none of them are bottles of Italian wine. Apparently in Italy, they use industrial cyanoacrylates to adhere the labels to the bottles, followed by a nice little UV-cure. You will try to remove them, you will not succeed, you will curse every Italian that lived. The Spanish have this shit down. Tossed a bottle of Rioja in the water and the label shrieked and disintegrated.
    3. Check for mould in the bottles before you begin. Do not assume that, just because your buddy said "I cleaned 'em out", that he really cleaned 'em out. Fucking. Disgusting.
    4. Manicures do not hold up to 2 hours of (wasted time - see bullet point #3) cleaning bottles.

11. rachiii

rachiii
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I say do it. You're young, love is grand, and really, in the scheme of things, what's a little more debt?

I may or may not just have stayed up all night, though, so grain of salt that advice.

12. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Probably be cheaper just to get a hooker.

edit - that was to dubya in case that wasn't clear. Although that advice could stand alone in many many instances.

13. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I'll actually give you a helpful answer. Think about whether she's the type of girl who'd find this a really romantic gesture, or kind of creepy and erratic. Or, the worst answer, whether she would even care. There's your answer.

Also, I thought she lived near you? Didn't you hang out before last week, or am I mixing up all the ladies you're rolling in?

14. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Accuracy, ladies? And Nom?

#114 CharlesJohnson, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  15. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I can't listen because my husband is sitting right next to me, but if it says something about "you get 2 minutes and I will be expecting a Louis Vuitton bag for this" then that sounds about right.

(kidding guys)

16. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They all seemed so...angry. Not accurate.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I usually get the last word: "Drag the teeth, and I'll knee you like Blanka!"

Man, this hydro I picked up is Supertits. Since I'm feeling hilarious, this is the most awesome clothing line in history. Two words, two nicknames for vaginas:
    [​IMG]

#117 Crown Royal, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  18. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And this is the only time in history that someone has cursed Italian workmanship for its durability, reliability and quality.

19. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

God, it's only 12:45 in the afternoon and I really could go for a drink. Took the girlfriends car to get an oil change though, so I have to pick her up from work at 4. I guess I can wait until then.

Dinner at a fancy Hibachi Steakhouse tonight, and then a dueling piano bar for a friends 30th Birthday, so I guess it's probably best that I don't start this early.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I have no issue cursing their work when it comes to designing their own house. I know your last name is more Italian than "Eddie Spigetti" so excuse the rant: YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN ROMAN TIMES. You do not need gigantic gawdy white ribbed pillars, a fountain freshly pick-pocketed from Vatican Square with naked marble children pissing into it, twenty half-tonne stone lawn ornaments and a swinging wrought iron gate (with initials) to greet you at the front of the single-lane dirt driveway at your shamelessly converted 4-bedroom. In the middle of the suburbs. Where every other house on the street does NOT look like a bad guy from Grand Theft Auto Vice City lives there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.