Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Game Of Drunks! 3/30/12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

$640,000,000 anyone? I'm gonna be rich, biatch!

2. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not if I win it first, biatch!

Also, if it wasn't for this board I would probably never know what the hell Game of Thrones was...guess I should check it out. I like books and stuff.

3. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

There's nothing like "birthday cake day" at work to make you realize just how much you hate your coworkers.

4. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No kidding... for awhile I was thinking I'm the only idiot here who hasn't seen the show.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Nothing like getting out of work early on a Friday...

[​IMG]

Byawww

6. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like enormous hooters. Now you put tits in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put breasts into a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now tits can flow or they can crash. Be breasts, my friend."

[​IMG]

7. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I use to relish getting out early on Fridays. Now I usually go home have a few drinks to celebrate, forget that my tolerance isn't what it use to be and pace poorly, then end up passing out early. Sigh.

8. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I am stuck in all weekend as I have a slight cold and a big poland-germany-denmark trip coming up on tuesday and I don't feel like being sick on it.

So if anyone has the "Draw Some" app start a game with me. I am: teknowaffle. Identify youself as a board member by writing something horribly offensive.

9. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Amen to that, I couldn't put book 3 down. I stopped about half way through book four a couple of months back, though, and haven't been able to pick it back up.

Oh it's on.

10. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Makes sense to me.

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

There is so much good TV on these days. Movies blow, but I have about 8-10 shows that I am constantly trying to catch up on, Game of Thrones included.

I'm going to get groceries later and you bet your flippin boots that I'm gonna get some of those umbrella straws and some rum! Or maybe vodka, I'm not really a rum person. Anyway, why else do I have a balcony in Hawaii with some chairs? Oh yeah. Drunkenness and umbrella straws, duh.

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I'm on a temporary course for some extra training of sorts. Lots of nurses. The important part is that instead of a bunch of significantly older people who have such things as children and significant others to go home to at the end of the day, it's a bunch of people who are pretty close to my age, have senses of humour, and we're all stuck out here anyways, so we hang out. Sushi tonight, bar in town tomorrow night. Maybe some brewery tours during the day? The possibilities are endless.

I've also occupied myself by reading an anthology of Voltaire so that people think I'm smart. It impresses the francophones, but mostly because even they don't bother with reading that shit.

13. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy fuck the mega millions is 640 million. The cash option is nearly half a billion dollars.

They say that if no one wins, the jackpot will be 975 million bucks, but I think every number will be bought.

People must be going insane.

My picks 8-23-27-35-44- mega 16

14. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just got punched by the girl I just broke up with. Didn't hurt, I'm a little turned on, but man that first beer is going to taste delicious. First, Chik-Fil-A. Fuck yes.

15. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Our one lotto caps at 50 million and starts adding extra draws of 1 million each.

So the main number will be drawn, and then sometimes 5-20 extra draws for the 1 million. 1 ticket is good for every one of them, and when we win, we keep every cent.

That 640 million will first be negotiated to a 1 time buyout of like 350 million of which will be taxed leaving you with 175 million.

Now at that point it may look shitty that you won 640 million dollars and have only 27% of it, but on the bright side. fuck everyone, you have 175 million dollars. Thats literally fuck you money, as in "I'll fuck you, and you and you and you and you"

Best of luck sack.....if you win it all can i have 10 grand for no good damned reason. Hell, I'll give you a Klondyke bar.

16. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm waiting until tomorrow to post in the "Third thing people say about you" thread.

"Asshole, jerk, and he has $175 million dollars."

17. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was too tempting for even me to turn down, luckily I'm in the middle of nowhere and didn't have to wait in one of those ridiculous lines. Some people waited over six hours to get fucking lottery tickets, that's insane.

18. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm currently waiting around for waiting to see if my friends will decided to come see the Hunger Games with me. I would just go by myself, but if I do that, everyone will get upset that I didn't wait for them. I'm dying to see this movie. the reviews have been really good and I'm told the deviations from the book are not upsetting.

After that, I have to write a lesson plan for a lesson based on the philosophy of Paulo Freire (who I recommend reading about. Dude grew up in Brazil during the Great Depression, get exiled to Chile because he wanted to teach poor people how to read, taught at Harvard, then came back and revolutionized Brazilian education. Also, his ideals are pretty cool.) My professor is a mad man, so i have no idea how well it will go.

19. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Question for the Tibettes: What's the best way to take a self booty shot? My friend is asking me and I've heard multiple times that it's more difficult than it seems, and seeing as I haven't taken one of my own ass I might want to ask the experts.

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've read parts from "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" in English and Portuguese and neither made it less difficult for me to read. It makes me want to drink just thinking about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.