Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

"Fuck you SAINTS ARE AWESOME"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Frank n Beans, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You rang?

I think people take a special solace in knowing that the teams they are DIEHARD for suck. Even though they're always heartbroken, they can look at people who support teams like the Yankees and say, "At least I didn't take the easy way out and support teams that always win, and for that I am a better person."

That being said, GO SABRES GO BILLS EVERYONE ELSE DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF HEARTBREAK

2. TJMax

TJMax
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've seen the Cubs with three chances to win one game and get to the World Series, twice in as many decades, at ages nine and twenty-eight. If emoticons didn't get us burnt at the stake on this board, this is where the banging-head-against-brick-wall one would go. Ernie Banks on a stick.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Hi, my name is Bewildered and I am a die hard Notre Dame fan.

It's a family thing. My dad went there and he sent two of my sisters there. I grew up around the excitement of the football games on TV. To this day, ND is the only team I follow. I don't even follow my own college's sports teams.

Lately, my dad can't even watch the whole thing. We'll throw an interception at some pivotal point in the game and he'll storm off to smolder somewhere in the back of the house. I haven't lost hope yet! I hang on until the very last second, hopeful that they can pull 24 points out of their asses. It's really quite upsetting.

4. Glass Onion

Glass Onion
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I echo the last guy's post. And I counteract everyone else's comments by sayin f you. I'm a diehard ND fan, it's a family thing, I was brainwashed as a kid. And I couldn't be happier. I love 'em... Regardless, this makes me a very hated individual.

Not to mention that I'm from the north suburbs of Chicago and I love the White Sox. I have a lot goin against me as a sports fan. But my parents passed their passion onto me.

5. Uziel

Uziel
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I've been a diehard Niners fan as long as I can remember. Sure, we owned the 80's and had an OK 90's but we've sucked ass the past 15 years. I think were finally going to put it together next season and take the division. It doesnt hurt that Kurt Warner is retiring either. People still laugh at my hats and jerseys but not as much as they used to at least.

6. Pink Candy

Pink Candy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

New York Rangers, baby. Stephane Matteau getting shit done, game 7 double OT, making Brodeur his bitch. In 1994.

A big fuck you to Sather. In 38 years, the circle will come 'round and another Cup will grace the Garden. I'll be 68...and hopefully still alive to see it.

7. Kittie

Kittie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

[​IMG]

I am a die hard University of Kentucky fan. If you cut me, I will bleed blue. I've loved UK since before I could talk and was dressed as a UK cheerleader on more than one Halloween as a child. There is nothing akin to being in Rupp Arena during a UK v. U of Louisville game. I even defend them during the dreaded football season. Although I am female, in my "drinking days", I would come to blows with men who dared disparage my Wildcats. (Especially in a public forum.) I cringe every time ESPN feels the need to show that blasted 1992 Christian Laetner last minute Duke shot and argue with my friends here in Tennessee that are Vols fans religiously. (ie-- TODAY FUCKING SUCKED!)

That being said, DUKE SUCKS.

[​IMG]