Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fuck that the sex is too good to soil it with a relationship

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of my buddies had a girlfriend who gave one-word responses to everything. "You having fun, baby?" "Yes." "Where do you wanna go eat?" "Dunno."

After a few weeks, he dumped her and started dating another girl. He then realized that he had thrown out the greatest thing that had ever happened to him.

2. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Yeah, I know. Still, "trans" is not a gender in the same sense that male or female are. A transgendered person would still be male or female (just like a black person could be American or Canadian), so to put it there with the other two is really weird. I bring it up primarily because Nett seemed interested in it, and it was kind of glaring.

I guess if you could choose more than one option, you could choose "male" AND "trans", but that still wouldn't really address the issue.

3. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Fixed.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fixed.