Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fuck it, the TiB Weekly Drunk Thread [06/18/2010]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesJohnson, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For real? I love short haired girls. Maybe more than long haired. It's like you're making the conversion even if she is straight. Bonus points for shorter than 5'3".

I just played redneck bingo. The bar is an anus, but they have $5 pitchers. Fuck it. I would go to Bon Jovi karaoke at the dude-fisting club for cheap pitchers. I won a free round playing bingo. FUCKING BINGO. There were my pals in there, a bunch of rednecks, and this elderly woman with the q-tip hair who stuck out even more than the people who shampoo.

2. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You don't MIND short haired girls? Short hair is the best most boneriffic thing thing in the entire world.

I mean look how pullable that hair is:

[​IMG]

3. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My eyes are so infected that I can barely see,

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Shoirt haired chicks? None better than Natasha Gregson-Wagner (daughter of Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood):
    [​IMG]
    and again...
    [​IMG]

5. ex Animo

ex Animo
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm so fucked up. It's ridiculous. I deserve the "dumbest most luckiest drunk driver award". How I made it back home, without crashing or getting pulled over it beyond me. I'm pretty much a believer of religion now. I'm pretty sure someone is looking after me.

[​IMG]

I'd wreck it. Geeez.

6. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm so drunk right now, I can barely form sentences. The problem is, I'm such an anal asshole, I can't post unless it reads like I'm sober.

But Raul, I want you to talk more. You're one of the brightest minds I know, and I want you mixing shit up around here.

7. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Well it isn't yet 7am here, and given that I work in just over an hour I'm fairly sober. Some short hair for ya:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I like this one, although I can understand if some of you...uh, don't.

[​IMG]

8. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Wow, must be fun to be drunk right now.

I'm just doing some writing at the moment, getting paid $0.02/word and almost got the 2000words done that I needed to do today. Then it's time to ring up and quit my shitty job as a waiter, make a nice Irish stew and the hopefully head into town and get a few drinks in with the lads watching the England game.

Hurrah

9. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Today is going to be a debacle.

I've got tickets to the Sox-Dodgers tilt tonight so I came into work so I'd be closer to the park. Bagging out around 3 and heading down to Fenway.

Deep down I know my body wants to get shitty. I'll drink until the hidden pain of the Celtics loss comes out. I'll focus all my LA hate on Manny Ramirez who's a shell of his former self.

I can't fucking wait.

10. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Not sure what I'm doing tonight, hopefully she wants to just hang out at my place! Tomorrow I'll be driving south to about Omaha, then Sunday I'll travel another 6 hours to the old mans place. Not sure how much drinking I'll be doing this weekend.

11. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

American Craft Beer Fest in Boston tomorrow

Super pumped about this, I love sampling craft beer. With a little luck I'll be able to add a few to my list of high priced 'go to' beers when I'm eating a good steak or celebrating birthdays and exams.

Anyone been to this before? Can you try as many beers as you want? Are the lines ridiculously long? Because quite honestly $40 (well $45 after the fucking service fee I just found out about, what the shit is that) all you can drink craft beer in 3.5 hours seems like a freaking steal if you don't have to wait 15 minutes for each 2 ounce sample.

It's funny, I wouldn't bat an eye if tickets were priced at $45 but for some reason the $40 ticket plus $5 service fee pisses me right the fuck off. It's like the hotel that charges $110 a night and then a $15 'resort fee' even if you don't use the pool or anything, just list the fucking room at $125 and be done with it. If there's an area where we need regulation it's on these hidden fees.

12. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

One of my best friends is getting married tomorrow. I'm a groomsman and the fiancé is a bridesmaid. We'll have a few beers tonight and get rip roaring fucktardedly shitfaced tomorrow night. You know, standard weekend.

13. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who the fuck still drinks and drives? You're a fucking moron. It's not so bad that you're putting your life in danger; lets face it, if you died in a car accident because of drunk driving then good, we don't have to deal with your idiocy anymore; but you're putting other peoples lives at risk and that is unacceptable. C'mon, it's fucking 2010, stop living like a country bumpkin from 1973.

There are few things in this world that I find as contemptible as much as drunk driving.

14. big B

big B
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I figured I'd start the weekend a little early last night. My buddy had some....err things that make you see shit, and I hadn't eaten any in years, so he and I rocked out until about 4 this morning. That's when I remembered that I had to be up in 2 hours. That did not go over so well. Cue me 2.5 hours late to work today. Luckily the bosses are out of town or I'd be in a world of shit.
    Tonight I'm gonna take it easy, tomorrow...not so much. Myrtle Beach part deux

15. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Friday is always a good excuse for Creedence.

#15 Beefy Phil, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  16. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You never need an excuse for Creedence.

I've been off work since Tuesday and it's been nice sleeping later than 7:30. It's quite convenient that the juice I've been sipping since breakfast goes down much faster with some vodka in it.

17. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Beyond the inherent risk of getting in an accident, even if you are the best drunk driver ever you could get pulled over because your tail light is out or a cop is bored. DUI's are insanely expensive and depending on your field can potentially ruin your career.

A cab ride home instead of paying off a DUI, or worse manslaughter charges, will be the best 20 - 50 dollars you ever spent.

18. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is absolutely true. DUI's suck, I know from experience.

But anyway, I'm pretty damn happy its the weekend, its been a long week. Gonna go to a wedding reception tonight with my buddy, hopefully there will be free booze so we can get good and tanked. Saturday I'm hoping to spend some time with the new girlfriend, most likely getting good and drunk again.

Just bought a awesome new T-shirt too. I absolutely love Woot.com, gotta be one of the best sites out there. If you've never checked it out, I suggest you do. Some of the shirts they put up are great, and the product descriptions are hilarious.

19. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tomorrow morning, I get to go participate in a life-skills group session for criminal offenders as part of a class assignment which should prove interesting. The criminal offenses vary so the population will be a mixed bag.

Not a whole lot planned for the weekend other than some yard maintenance, some school work and grilling a pork roast with orange marmalade and dijon mustard glaze on Father's Day, and probably going out to breakfast for Father's Day as well. I love Father's Day. It means new underwear.

20. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I turn the big two-one tomorrow. Finally. I'm sick of being the baby, if only in numbers. Hopefully the next few days go well, it'd be a nice change of pace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.