Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fuck it, can't sleep. Downing a scotch for the [WDT]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Durej, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

This would be a great picture, if the fat guy with the erection was out of the frame.

2. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fried eggs, hot sauce, and Pyramid's apricot wheat ale (5.1%). Breakfast of champions.

Has a side-effect of being a fantastic hangover remedy too. (though chicken ramen + an insane amount of cayenne pepper, washed down with pedialyte is still my go-to when it gets ugly)

3. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If it wasn't for fat guys with erections, most of us wouldn't even be here!

HOLLA!

4. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So I watched Inception the other night whilst drinking sailor jerry's. Now I need to go watch it sober so I can further dissect this bad boy.

Oh and by the way "Inception" great movie go watch it.

5. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wake, fuck, bake.

It's going to be a great day.

6. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have this sneaking suspicion that I said or did something really stupid last night, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. No one has come forward yet, so it could just be in my head, but what's the statute of limitations on behaving like an asshole? 24 hours? I'll give it 24 hours.

7. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just don't know about all that, dubyu.

They're all pretty damn real when they're in your mouth.

I'm with you on the B cup preference. While D's are great to play with and shake and bounce around, I prefer a girl who is a little more put together.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Tuesday, I get tot ry out this behemoth again:

#88 Crown Royal, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's hot as fucking balls, relegating myself to my air conditioned bedroom watching movies off my PS3, sorry roommates, I'd leave it in the living room if it wasn't hot as fuck.

If you hate yourself go to the Thirsty Pony, ask for the hottest wings they have and demand the sauce be on the wings, not on the side. You'll have to argue with them because they'll try to talk you out of it, but just promise to paye even if you can't enjoy them and they should cave. They were so hot I vomited in the parking lot after 7 wings (well after I ate them), easily the most difficult food challenge in my life.

#89 Frank, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Bible says "There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven." I'm about 110% sure the author was talking about the different types of boobies. Small, big, pear shaped, pointy, danglers, tear drop, round, and even those weird boob jobs where the nipple points up as if it's better than you. Because, really, it is better than you. No sense in deciding. For the all or nothing crowd, that's why God also invented women's asses. So you see, the real moral of the story is religion has this God guy all wrong. And something about how awesome sweater hams are.

Here are some pictures in case we forgot (what happened to the guitar theme? fuck it):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mo' money mo' problems.

12. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

A friend passed through town this weekend and brought kolaches and breakfast burritos from my favorite I-35 attraction, the Czech Stop in West, TX. I can think of no finer breakfast of champions after a night of drunken antics. This Czech Czick gives it two hungover thumbs up!

However, it's still sitting in my tummy like a brick.

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Schwartz's twice in one weekend. Holy fuck yes. It's worth navigating the ridiculous maze that are the streets of Montreal.

14. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Spent the last 24 hours with my favorite mother-daughter combination. Is a girl the one when you say, "find me some AC/DC on the radio" and they can? No? Good. I had a grandmother out drink me last night, it was humbling. Not only did she out drink me, she went out while we called it a night. Because it's TiB, no, no potential or desire for a threesome.

Legal weed is awesome, I mean 'herbal incense,' Triad and Mr. Nice Guy are my favorites of the ones I've tried. Florida is sweet like that though, they still sell Whip-Its, I haven't seen one of those in years. Granted, you can't get a 40 oz. beer, but I'll survive.

15. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

To make up for not doing shit last night, I ended up going to a strip club tonight with a friend and 2 lady friends. The two lady friends got hammered and got up on stage and got down to their skivvies. I thought sex was certain. Still managed to strike out with both of them. God damn I suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.