Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fuck it, can't sleep. Downing a scotch for the [WDT]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Durej, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Costco. Grabbed a leather fouton for $400 and a variety pack case of beer from Pyramid brewery (Haywire Heffe is their popular one). Life is good.

2. Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

32-year-old (I'm 26) Indonesian-Portuguese random married chick last night. With outstanding fake tits. And barely spoke English. How often do yo get to cross THAT off your list?

3. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

As a minor roller coaster enthusiast who's hit that one about ten times, I'm serious when I tell you to keep your mouth shut tight when that fucker sets off. Nothing ruins the front row quite like a swarm of lady bugs flecked onto your tonsils.

On a side note from work last night... The next person that shakes their empty beer glass in front of me and tells me to stop talking to the hot girls gets their front teeth knocked into the back of their skull. I'm a bar back washing out glasses. I am not a fucking bartender. When I tell you this, don't get pissy and complain about the service before turning to the girls and blaming them for my incompetence, copping a feel as you slide past and leaving. I'm very good friends with several of the bouncing staff and old school Vegas is definitely not dead. Especially for drunk douchebags wearing Under Armour bicep bands to the bar. That's a great way to get your head fuck started. Douche.

4. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Two papers down, one more to go for Wednesday, but I'm done for the day. Wired up on caffeine. I'll knock the last one out between tomorrow and Monday.

Picked up a boxed set of Predator, Predator 2, and AVP for $10 at Wal-Mart (same deal on Alien, Aliens, and Aliens 3). It's family movie night so my girls get the backstory before we go see Predators.

5. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

How do you do a "girls with guitars" thing and not have any Joan Jett?

Sheeeeit.

#65 Bread Mustache, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone else getting an error message when clicking on this page of the thread saying something about a website called xgirls.ru or something of the sort?

7. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yep. Same thing is happening to me.

8. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Pre-cooked" crab legs at Costco. When I tried them when I got home, they felt and tasted just like raw crab. The wife doesn't like this, so obviously a bit more cooking was in order.

Fired up the charcoal grill, put foil down and then off-set cooked a small baking pan filled liberally with (the real kind of) butter, garlic powder, and lemon juice. Brought that to a boil then waited until the grill was spilling out smoke, the coals were grey, and the entire back porch smelled deliciously like the boiling mixture. Then put the crab legs in a baking pan on the top rack, and let them go probably 20-25 minutes. By the time I took them off the white part of the shell was a buttery yellow.

I didn't have proper utensils to open the legs, so I instead grabbed the tool box and used a large hammer, flat-head screw driver, and a pair of vice grips which are now in the dish washer. They worked surprisingly well.

Didn't hurt that I was slightly impaired on a Pyramid variety pack (their pale ale is 6.7 percent, and delicious). Tomorrow morning's hangover will be mitigated by crab leg omelets.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Answer an arguement for me and my friend: who was the better sociopathic henchmen with a receding hairline: Robocop's Clarence Boddicker (Kurtwood Smith) or Total Recall's Richter (the always diabolical Michael Ironside)?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Turn it up and tip it back. I salute you, WDT.

Cue the circus music boys, cuz' the big top is in full swiiiing!

#70 Nitwit, Jul 17, 2010
  11. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would go for Robocop's Clarence Boddicker. Just a tad more evil.

Last night a friend gave me a couple painkillers. I assumed they were Vicoden. I took one while I was drinking and a few hours later I was massively fucked up and the room was spinning. That is when the friend informed me he had given me Oxy's. It would have been nice to know that before hand so I could have taken less or drank less.

I do have a couple more that I can now enjoy without unintentionally going overboard.

12. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FIRE!

#72 iczorro, Jul 17, 2010
  13. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Someone say beach babes?

[​IMG]

14. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

BBBBRRRRRROOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BBBRRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG

15. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Cookie!

16. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Liar.

17. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

It absolutely matters. Fake tits BLOW. They have only one advantage, and that is that they look great underneath clothing. The problem is everything else. They simply do not look the way tits should look. A nice big boob has a bit of a teardrop shape which is incredibly hot. Real tits inside of a bra that is just a tad small is incredible. That effect of the slight spillage from the top of the cup is intoxicating. Fake tits, even when they are well done, are too circular and look like they have been deadbolted onto the chest. It just looks ALIEN.

The way they feel is an even bigger issue. Boobs are supposed to be mushy and jiggly. Fake tits are NOT these things. Real tits bounce and shake about during sex. Fake tits just fucking sit there. So boring. When a girl is laying down, real tits flatten out. Fake tits stare at you menacingly. There is just no contest. And this is all assuming the boob job was a good one. If anything goes wrong in the surgery, you end up with these disgusting monstrosities, which can pretty much never be made to look normal again.

As much as I love big tits, I'd take a set of real B cups over fake D's any day of the week.

18. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pie is win.

19. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pie is a lie.

20. Disgustipated

Disgustipated