Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fuck it, can't sleep. Downing a scotch for the [WDT]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Durej, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For my birthday my chameleon sister and her new ultra-religious fiance bought me a bottle of Citadelle gin (they randomly picked it out because it got some kind of tasting award). Neither one of them would know shit about alcohol unless God himself added mandatory palate testing as the 11th commandment.

Turns out, it's fan-fucking-tastic. Curious, I drank it on the rocks, with a squeeze of lime, and with a twist of lemon. Straight with one ice cube turned out to be the best.

If anyone on here drinks gin, I highly recommend you go to the nearest liquor store as soon as possible and pick up a bottle or seven. It's more Sapphire than Tanqueray (e.g. more flowery spices than pine needles), but stronger notes than both. Don't ruin it with tonic. Drink it on the rocks with a few fingers, and as good as the first sip is, by the fourth you've found a new god.

(If anyone asks, I'm doing this to "medicate myself.")

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

8 days off starts today. Early next week, off to.....Ohio. Vacation in Ohio.

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (thoughts from anyone who's been?) & Cedar Point. Top Thrill Dragster. Awesome.

3. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I thought I couldn't be any more of a dork, sitting here alone, trying to muster up the energy to clean up drywall... then I found out what an LAN party was.
    [​IMG]

I am finally hooking the fridge up, so that I have cold beer. I've had it sitting in the middle of the kitchen for a week. Fuck that, I can't wait.

4. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've had three drinks and the lady parts are tingling adequately. And this song has been on repeat. Don't really know why but I dig it.

And I just decided I'm going to make cashew butter tomorrow.

#44 taste_my_rainbow, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  5. Tuesday

Tuesday
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

er
    you're doing it wrong.

Took the scooter out for an hour ride after work today. God damn I love motorcycles.
    Drinking since I got home. Think I'm going tot he bar in a bit. Lake house with the gf (sort of)'s family the rest of the weekend. My family sold our boat this year so I haven't been skiing yet, that should change.

In other news, anyone else have game nights? Lately we've been getting together every couple of days, play some board games, and get shit faced. This past week my one friend woke up at his house, yet his pants, wallet, keys, and car were at my place. Before the gay jokes start, I was with my girl... But evidently, drinking Sorry has been getting out of hand lately.

6. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Went out with my roommate, his girlfriend, and a couple other friends tonight. I was hoping for a reason not to dislike the roommates girlfriend. The good news is I caught a nice buzz that I'm continuing to foster.

Tried a new beer tonight "Shock Top". I think its a lot like blue moon (served with an orange in it to prevent scurvy) and very good, apparently fairly strong too. At least I had a good time.

7. AlexWolfe

AlexWolfe
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Dude, the hall of fame is baller as fuck. I'm drunk so I can use words like baller and not be embarrassed.

My favorite part was the exhibit somewhere in which one listens to a current rock song through headphones. Then one moves to the next station and listens to 1-2 songs that influenced the artists that made the original song. This continues on until you get to some weird 1900s blues shit. It's pretty cool.

Cedar Point gives me a boner whenever I think about it. Top Thrill Dragster is one of the coolest rides ever, but if you haven't been, make SURE to ride Millenium Force a few times. Dragster is awesome, but Millenium Force is the more complete ride. You get three hills, some tunnels, and a bunch of shit. Dragster is more of a fast thrill ride.

8. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Wanting cold beer motivated me to not only hook the fridge up, but CLEAN the spot it was in before moving it back.

On a completely separate note, flip flops with built in bottle openers are one of the best investments you will ever make.

9. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Watching Invader Zim while high is one of life's magic secrets. Holy christ my balls feel like they're tingling. I just wanna hug something. Earlier it was South Park Imaginationland.

"But we got to have AIDS before we pee in her eye socket!"

</tits>

10. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shock Top tastes exactly like if you took a Blue Moon and, instead of putting an orange in, peed inside the bottle.

11. Sean Daley

Sean Daley
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

No, no, no. It tastes like if you took a Blue Moon and, instead of putting an orange in, let a Mexican pee inside the bottle.

12. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Stop shitting the bed then.

My uncle is fifty years old and just came home with a hot girl in her mid twenties. This is not uncommon for him. Yeah, he has money.

13. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm with Mr. Daley. I rarely give away beer, but Shock Top was unbearable. I'd rather drink an honest swill like Miller.

14. Sean Daley

Sean Daley
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Shock Top is worse than Corona Light.

15. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Back to the more important discussion of real vs. fake tits, I'm at this point firmly on the side of real tits. I will admit my sample size is probably biased because I'm in the midwest so strippers make up the vast majority of fake tit bearers and I've never felt fake tits that didn't feel like bowling balls with a rubber exterior. In fact I once had huge fake tits shaken in my face courtesy of a stripper and one of them smacked me on the side of the head and gave me a headache that lasted for a day.

Real tits are much more fun to play with.

[​IMG]

You can't tell me those aren't the most perfect set of tits ever.

16. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alright, woah there hound dog. You can't just go around saying things like that.

17. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Stupid Broken link.

[​IMG]

18. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Rock Hall is a must if your a rock fan or just a music fan in general. Cedar Point is one of the few good things about this state...in fact, I'm supposed to be there tomorrow I think. Pumped, I haven't been there in years.

19. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a phone interview in 4 minutes and my heart is about to beat out of my chest. I need the Xanax to kick in.

20. ec88

ec88
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Went and watched Inception last night. Kickass movie. Some guy at the theaters was trying to leave early and, I think because his mind was being raped to hard, passed out backwards while walking down the stairs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.