Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fuck it, can't sleep. Downing a scotch for the [WDT]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Durej, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Convinced a dancer at the titty bar last night that I was in fact Ben Bailey, host of Cash Cab. She had no idea who that was but asked me how long was I staying in town for. High comedy...

[​IMG]

2. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

THAT, is what a hot guitarist looks like.

Attached Files:

3. ec88

ec88
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Jesus, is it just me or have the girls in this weeks drunk thread been extra hot compared to drunk thread themes in the past?

Oh ya, if you dont think this is cute then you must not have a soul!
    http://www.wimp.com/cuddlyrabbits/

4. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm really confused on the obsession over Ruth's Chris; their food isn't as amazing as it should be for the price you pay. Maybe I'm spoiled by the fact that I get Alberta AAA beef for about a buck/lb. I can never see myself spending the same amount of money for a steak again.

I've got no hot chicks with guitars. Although, I will be playing a bass guitar this weekend at a cabin party; maybe I'll get a picture of the ladies holding it.

5. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ruth's Chris has never disappointed. Some have been better than others (the best I've been to is the one in Sarasota, FL of all places). Yeah, I can get USDA Prime at Costco for a lot less, but some events call for celebration out and about. And my new favorite steakhouse is Bob's Chophouse. Their Kansas City Strip is pure awesome. If you're visiting Dallas and like steak, treat yourself.

6. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At least 9 more hours until cocktail time. I could die.

A little more edgy - I like her.

Attached Files:

7. ROC711

ROC711
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Aid for future WDT = Wine Rack

Now I just need to find a girl to wear it for me. The possibilities.

And for good measure The last one I posted had a guitar on a lady.

[​IMG]

8. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's it? Try over 100 degrees with your room smelling like fresh manure.

In other news, what's with the near complete lack of nipples in pictures of chicks holding guitars? I even did a google search and I think there's some sort of conspiracy.

[​IMG]

9. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See, that's the thing, last time my friends and I went, we dropped a little over 1200 bucks on our meals (it was like eight guys) for a friends birthday. It's not that I don't enjoy good food, frankly, it was just okay at best; it's that if I'm going to be dropping tonnes of money on a nice meal, I want my moneys worth.

I would have paid maybe twenty bucks for the steak I had, instead of fifty whatever.

10. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, The Girlfriend is closing every night this weekend. Hopefully that means that she will be able to get off early enough to meet us out for our friends birthday tomorrow night, but for tonight that means that I'm going over to a friends house where we will be putting on our nerd hats and having a LAN party.

That sounds pretty lame, but I haven't done anything like this in years and I'm actually pretty excited about it.

Also we will probably be getting good and drunk which means I will probably make The Girlfriend come pick me up after she is off work so we can go back to my house and have sex. Win-win situation in my book.

EDIT: For those of you that are cool enough to not know what a LAN party is, it involves us all hooking up our PC's in the same room and playing video games all night. At least we will be drinking too.

11. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Recently diagnosed with a heavy case of post-traumatic stress disorder and was told I "look like just came back from Iraq." When I told her my previous methods for dealing with the effects of the then-unknown PTSD (drinking beer or two or possibly more to take the edge off and be functional), she actually agreed that, in the interim until I find a more permanent solution, it was not a terrible idea and that I "sometimes gotta do what gotta do."

It's really weird/insanely comforting hearing a doctor tell you that it is ok to drink alcohol. Looking very forward to taking care of this the right way -- whatever that ends up being -- but in the meantime I'm going to thoroughly enjoy every nice cold bottle of medicine.

12. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

BBQ tonight. Cleaning house tomorrow. Another BBQ on Sunday. It's perfect weather outside. I am so ready to go. Now would be good. *whine* Pretty please? With whipped cream and a cherry on top?

13. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I have 3 yuenglings in my fridge so I may drink them tonight while cooking dinner. Have no big plans tonight, going camping on sunday/monday.

14. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So its going BBQ with mix drinks then Inception, in that order. Today should be a good day.

15. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm still technically on vacation (or "holiday" for you limeys). Spent the afternoon at the lake, followed by grilled zucchini and chicken, and freshly made guacamole.

And beer, of course.

16. Saint

Saint
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

102 degrees outside. Sitting inside a 73 degree house with a Firestone DBA in my hand.......life is good.

17. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a job interview tomorrow and since I'm kinda nervous and have the house to myself tonight, I'm going to drink vodka and be naked for a while.

*I have no photos to add to the hot women with instruments but I can think of is ... "This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy."

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Nadja, the bass player for Coal Chamber is a knockout.

[​IMG]

Drain STH (from Sweden) is probably the hottest female rock group of all. They're AWESOME too, with a hard Alice in Chains/Godsmack type sound:
    [​IMG]

#38 Crown Royal, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  19. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Anyone in Alberta (or just traveling though) owes it to themselves to go to Caesar's Steak House in Calgary. There are two in town - in the south, and downtown - and it is simply the finest steakhouse ever. I've been to two different Ruth's Chris, The Keg, and a few other choice steak houses in Houston and really, nothing compares. Especially when you consider that you pay way less at Caesar's than at Ruth's.

[​IMG]

Incidentally, what are people's views on real vs. fake tits? Does it matter? Is one hotter than the other?

I assume real:

[​IMG]

For sure fake:

[​IMG]

Thoughts?

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Me and my bisexual friend were supposed to make an outing to a strip club to compare a set of real tits vs. fake tits. I have never held a fake set. I think this problem is confounded by comparing apples and oranges. Are we talking about a good set of fake tits, like, say, Kayden Kross? A set of misshappen bowling balls on top of a bony chest? Scarring? Or for that matter, when thinking of the real tits, are we speaking of a set of soft and perky B cups that a large enough to be a handful but not too large to sag and look bad without a bra, or a set of C cups that look like tube socks with a roll of quarters at the end when you're doing anything but raising your arms over your head?

Though from my rather inexperienced perch I am no authority to offer dictums on the subject, but I think they need to be dealt with on a case by case basis. A good set of tits is the highest priority, and better a good set of fakes than a bad set of reals.

And, just for a pic of kayden kross...

[​IMG]

And now, for a moment of cultural enlightenment. Everyone likes to make fun of Canada for having French people in its midst, and yet, this cartoon explains why real French French frogs ought to take offence to such a statement:

#40 ghettoastronaut, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.