Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fresh flesh, please?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PIMPTRESS, May 10, 2011.

1. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I'm not vegetarian, but I was fucking a Vegan chick for a while. As with every other Vegan I've known, general BO was more noticable than average. Sometimes profoundly more noticable. She showered twice a day at least to manage it.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dirty.Fucking.Hippies.

3. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As much of an overshare as this is:

I was more or less "vegan" for a while when I was living in Germany. I was too cheap (poor) to buy meat and I ate a crap load of veggies and pasta. No dairy ( I only eat cheese anyway as I hate all other forms of udder spooge).

My shit didn't smell, and the amount of toilet paper I needed was minimal. Seriously, every poop was a perfect poop.

It was impressive.

Not to mention the fact that I rarely farted when eating this way, and when I did, it was odorless. When I moved back to America and ate like a real man, my farts went back to being able to strip paint.

True vegans smell funny though. I blame this on the vegan tendency to be hippies, and the love of all things "eastern" and so they eat a lot of curry and other spices to make up for the bland shit that they have forced upon themselves. These spices seep though the pores, and make them smell nasty.

4. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well I am skinny and don't sweat much so I don't smell like BO. However, I do take some nasty fucking shits (which my friends say are because I am a vegetarian).

I do wear leather though. My mother is a Vegan (I eat dairy and eggs) and used to complain but I told her the animals would want me to wear it since I don't eat them.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Today I ate some ground beef that smelled a touch funky. I actually smelled the meat, realized that was the only meat in the fridge, and then thought of this thread. "To science!"

I seasoned that mess right on up for some Thai basil turkey (actually it was beef) over rice.

My tummy's been acting funny and I can't tell if my IBS is acting up or if the meat really was rancid.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't want to clog up the kodak moment thread but I have quite a few pictures of the unsanitary mess that was the fresh food market I shopped at in Shanghai. I wanted a video of the frog butchering they did but no one bought any after I had gotten my camera. Theyd basically put them in a bin of all of the butchered fish/eel/frog remains and cut them up with a huge unwashed pair of scissors that looked like sheep sheers. But the carp was fresh! So fresh they'd butcher it from the tail up to keep it alive longer to show customers how fresh it was (by smacking the fish to get it to wince).

I was never picky about freshness to an extent. Living in China I am even less so now. If something seems questionable Ill just cook the shit out of it. Like the George Carlin line (paraphrasing here):

"Another thing, food poisoning! You know how many people die a year of food poisoning? 9000, that's all! It's a minor fucking risk! Take a fucking chance for once in your life. What do you think you have an immune system for?