Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Foreskin, no-skin, we all cheer for weiners!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike Ness, Jul 30, 2010.

?

Foreskin- Who's Got 'Em?

1. I'm a Guy, I'm Un-Cut, and I Like It

81 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. I'm a Guy, I'm Un-Cut, and I Hate It

5 vote(s)
    1.6%
  3. I'm a Guy, I'm Cut, and I Like It

186 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. I'm a Guy, I'm Cut, and I Hate It

8 vote(s)
    2.6%
  5. I'm a Girl, and I Like It Un-Cut

7 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. I'm a Girl, and I Like It Cut

15 vote(s)
    4.8%
  7. I'm Just Here Because I Like Wieners

8 vote(s)
    2.6%
  1. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

Cut and damn happy about it. The last thing I need to be worrying about, like you heathens, is a growing smegma culture down there.

2. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My thoughts exactly. The uncut guy can actually be more fun to play with.

I don't plan on having children (ever) so it's not something I've given a lot of thought to but lots of parents aren't having their boys circumcised these days. In the past year I've been a nanny to three boys and only one is cut.

3. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just here because I like dicks. Cut or uncut are both fine, so long as it's a decent size.

When I pump out kidlets, I don't imagine having too much input on whether my son is cut or not. I'll choose the kids name and leave that decision to my husband.

4. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

How about I was dating/sleeping with a guy for two years before I realized he was uncircumcised. I don't remember how we got on the topic, but we basically had this conversation:

Me: "But, you're circumcised."
    Him: "No, I'm not..."
    *Repeat this a couple of times*
    Him: "Wait...maybe I am...no, I'm definitely not."

I guess I had always expected there to be a ton of extra skin or something, or maybe he was just perfectly proportioned. *Shrug.* But, come to think of it, I couldn't tell you with confidence whether or not any of the penises I've seen were circumcised. It's just not really something I take note of.

5. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Is it weird that I went to suggest the exact same topic, but Mike Ness beat me to it?

I'm a chick, and I prefer guys to be cut, although at the end of the day it doesn't really matter (how it feels to the girl, at any rate).

I'm 100% pro-circumcision, though. Here's an example of why. In a nutshell (pun!), several major, independent tests have shown that proper, safe circumcision reduces the rate of HIV/AIDS infection in men by up to 60%. In fact, it is as effective as a moderately successful vaccine. The most recent study to show this, if I recall correctly, had to abandon the study halfway through because the researchers felt the results were so compelling that it was unethical to not offer circumcision to the control group.

This is going off topic, so skip this paragraph if you choose, but I find it interesting that so many religious rituals which claim to be for spiritual cleansing, or to show your faith to your god, in fact have very sensible, necessary health benefits. Religions that ban certain foods (like pork), demand food be prepared a certain way (like kosher), or ask their followers to go through physical rituals, while in some cases are the result of nutty (pun!) ideas often protected their flock. Especially prior to our modern age of safe food practices and sterilization.

Anyway, back on topic now, it appears that circumcision - again, typically a religious ritual - has its place amongst this group. By having young males go through the procedure, the community is in fact protecting them from harmful diseases they can contract later in life.

And at the end of the day, isn't this just so nice looking?

[​IMG]

6. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Have you fuckers ever heard of soap and a damned wash rag? How filthy do you motherfuckers seriously get that you have things growing down there?

Focus: Uncut. No women have ever had issues with it other than sheer curiosity.

7. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Wow looks like we were all butchered and loved it. Or everyone on here is Jewish i don't know.

8. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was circumcised at birth, and then had a second foreskin made of UnderArmor surgically attached. I now enjoy the same athletic performance between the sheets that Adrian Peterson does on the gridiron.

9. Marburg

Marburg
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

The leading cause of penile cancer is body fluids building up underneath the foreskin leading to a precancerous and potentially cancerous lesion if you are not careful to maintain cleanliness. If you maintain cleanliness the risk of penile cancer is negligible. Circumcision decreases a males chance for AIDS theoretically by leading to a thicker layer of squamos epithelium on the glans of the penis. Or at least that's how researchers believe it works. Of course the chance of you actually picking up AIDS in the U.S. as a male unless you shoot up with dirty needles or engage in anal sex is again negligible. Even if you are circumcised you could pick up a very virulent strain of HPV that could also lead to enough cellular turnover or mutations that could as well lead to penile cancer.

10. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've had a similar experience. Was with a girl a couple months and she didn't know, but when I said something about it she said she'd noticed something felt a little different. And, she said she'd never had an orgasm from penetration with any other guy before. Magical foreskin.

11. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't know why the fuck this is a debate, but I'm cut and happy. I would be happy either way. But if I have a son I probably won't get him cut. First of all, I remember reading something like fifty percent of all American males born today will remain uncircumcised. So not only is it finally normal to not be cut in America, but it's just easier on the parent. My parents made the decision for me, and I don't care. I don't really blame them for making the same decision every other parent during my birth year was. By leaving the decision up to the kid it takes the pressure off the parent.
    But at the end of the day, does it really fucking matter?

12. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And, quite frankly, if you're not keeping your shit clean, then you don't deserve to have a penis. Little Volo gets scrubbed every day, and he's uncut.

The leading cause of not getting blowjobs is not having clean junk to blow. Y'all ever eaten head cheese? Yeah, she doesn't want to either.

13. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cut. Done at age 20 (because my phallus is massive and cannot be contained by any mere hood of skin.... or something like that).

Before that, sex was painful and pointless.

After that, sex was only painful and pointless with certain of my ex-girlfriends.

Yes, it hurt like a motherfucker. Yes, healing hurt like a motherfucker. Taking my first piss with an open wound wrapped in gauze that I couldn't take off so it soaked up the salty stream hurt like a motherfucker. The first mid-night sleep erection hurt like a motherfucker as I was stitched all the way around in one continuous loop at it's flaccid circumference.

I'm totally over it.

14. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Again, I'd like to ask you by what right should you be allowed to mutilate the body of your child, without his consent for minor health benefits. Why not wait till the child becomes old enough to be sexually active and then allow him to make the decision then, as an informed young adult?

If we cut off the clitoris of baby girls, sex would become hugely less pleasurable in later life, perhaps even painful! Thus they would have less sex and get even less AIDS!

I am firmly on the opinion that circumcising a child for non immediate medical reasons is nothing less than child abuse. It's simply a decision no parent has the right to take for their child.

15. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

You're making an incorrect analogy. Cutting off the clitoris of a girl would be akin to lopping of the entire head of the penis on a boy. Yes, it technically is mutilation but it is far less traumatic to have this procedure done when you are an infant.

In addition to that, the vast majority of countries where circumcision would provide much needed health benefits typically lack access to proper sterilization and medicine. Given that fact, circumcising a young adult male who is most likely already sexually active can actually ADD to his risk of contracting a disease, because the wound might take longer to heal and he may or may not understand that he should not engange in sexual activity during the period it is healing.

Plus, your post is just a touch ignorant. If you new anything about female circumcision you'd STFU. I'm suggesting a safe medical procedure done by a professional in a controlled, sterile environment. Not the village grandfather taking a broken piece of glass, culling the pre-pubescent girls and ruining their genitalia in a way that will make intercourse painful/impossible, impact their fertility and endanger their lives.

16. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Yes female circumcision is a 100x worse than its male counterpart, I didn't intent to suggest anything different. You're right, in poor countries I wouldn't advocate any circumcision at any age due to risk of infection. However, the rest of your reasoning only applies to poor countries.

I'd like to restrict this my argument to wealthy western countries if possible. In the UK and America, the chance of ever contracting AIDS is probably quite negligible, if your son (or anyone elses) is that concerned, at age 18 he can get circumcised himself if he so wishes.

What I am saying, is that it is immoral and wrong for a parent to make that decision for him. How can you justify it?

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I was born with 12 fingers and 12 toes. They had them removed. You know what? I'm glad. It is preference and their choice could have gone either way. I'm sure it hurt when I was young but I don't remember. If we waited for the procedure so that I could make my own choice, I'm sure it would have been a painful, major surgery. Fuck it. Parents make thousands of decisions for their children from the moment of inception, and choosing whether they are cut or not is one of them.

18. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I suppose I justify it by noting that parents make a host of 'decisions for you' that have a huge impact on the rest of your life. Where will you live? What schools will you attend? From big to small (pun!) decisions, that's essentially what parents do; they decide what's best for you until you're old enough and experienced enough to decide yourself. Do they make mistakes? Sure. Do they always choose what you yourself would have chosen? Certainly not. But I'd like to think that every parent wants what's best for their child, and that the decisions they make were the best they could do given their timing and knowledge. Using your yardstick to measure decisions, parent's shouldn't have their little girls' ears pierced or give their babies vaccination shots, simply because it's a physical procedure that the child can't consent to.

Besides...doesn't this just look so nice?

[​IMG]

*Not as gay as the last one, I promise.

19. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd rather just buy my kid a new box of condoms every month from age 12 until he gets his first post-college job.

20. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In our wealthy western country, it has also been found that uncircumcised males transmit HPV to their female partners more often then circumcised males, which leads to a higher rate of cervical cancer.

Regarding hygiene, as you get older, it becomes more difficult to keep that clean, especially if it is complicated by diseases such as diabetes or problems such as incontinence, then you are at risk for phimosis. Pretty sad to see an older guy having to get a circumcision.

To the post above me saying that they will just buy condoms for their kid, um yeah, I am sure that will work because kids at that age always do what their parents say.

To be honest, I am not really pro or con, I am just adding other "benefits" to the debate.