Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fool's Goal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disgustipated, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not enough. What Stonehenge here needs is a healthy dose of flesh-eating disease.

2. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because even her picture has gravity and my sight was sucked into the singularity.

My question is, what the fuck is that chair made of that it can support her?

3. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I showed this link to my roommate and asked him for his immediate reaction. It was the same as mine: "Eh, I've seen fatter." How fucked up is this country?

4. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My mom called me last weekend in a panic and made me turn on the tv. It turns out coyotes are starting to (in very rare cases) attack humans in some areas. Deciphering all the bullshit, they're attracted by all the deer moving into cities, teased by the people who leave food out to feed them, grow to not be afraid of humans, and are generally hungry.

I think this woman is the solution. Tie her down in Southern California where the show took place and let the feeding begin.

Or would the coyotes be too disgusted?

5. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Honestly, I was just thinking.....I don't understand all of the fuss. Take a stroll into any Wal-Mart and you'll easily see 5-10 people much fatter than this woman. Hell, this bitch can still walk and chase after her kid! Call me when she needs a motorized scooter to get from the bed to the toilet, then we'll talk.

*On a side note, if you are going to go all out and cram 12,000 calories down your throat per day.........why the fuck would you waste those calories on crappy shit from McDonalds!?!? French pastries! Booze! Exotic meats! Cheeses! And potatoes.....my God! I wouldn't be scarfing Angus Deluxes and washing them down with fucking orange soda, that's for sure.

6. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fat trailer trash people like McDonalds. More than anything. That is all.

7. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had to take care of a woman who broke both of her femurs (that is the thigh bone those who don't know) getting out of bed. Both of them just snapped trying to hold up her massive amount of weight. So then you shows up at the hospital and a bunch of 125lb females have to take care of her. Ugghh. Memories.

I am also surprised her kid isn't any fatter, but I am sure that is just a matter of time.

8. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    No way, Jose. If either of them walked into a person like her they'd be sucked into her gravitational field and slowly compressed while becoming inextricably stuck in her depthless fat folds.

The fact that they still post means that either they haven't run into such a Jovian planet in their travels or they just happened to be carrying their laptop at the time.

Or about $28 for all you americans out there.

Or three full grown Mallards and a handjob from Gary Busey for you Canucks.

I imagine the same material her bra's made of. Whatever it is, it supports her completely. Maybe they're both made out of her husband, that'd explain how he's only 68 Kilos.

What the hell is that in duck money again? I can't be bothered to figure it out, those fucking birds shit all over my carpets.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

This is either suicide or murder, and either way she's going to die for being so stupid and leave her kid without a mother. Good riddance to retards like this, they deserve what they get.

10. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now why on earth would I want to do that?

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

AUUUGHHH!!!!! AUUUUUGH!!!! AUGGGGGH!!!!!!

Fuck you for forcing me into curiousity. I'm going to remove my eyes with a rusted ice cream scoop to kill the pain now.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Nothing sexier than a 747-sized Front Bum. Excuse me while I go empty the spank bank, kids.

13. Slambrarian

Slambrarian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Agreed, but how many are consciously TRYING to gain weight and actually want to weigh 1,000 pounds? Not many, at least not on purpose! And apparently she can only go about 20 feet before she needs to sit down and take a breather.

I do love that she claims it might be hard to get to 1,000 pounds because she has to chase after her (surprisingly cute) daughter. Really? Unless you are chasing this kid 30 miles a day, I think you will reach your goal.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

One friend of mine had a mother that weighed over 400 lbs. easily. She was very epitome of the grossly fat, crass, profane, grouchy, lazy piece of shit white trash that just seem to endlessly populate North America like none other. You know: the kind that wears her mumu-esque (or it should be "moo-moo") nighty when going grocery shopping, has the high-pitched scream that she uses on her kids after the slightest provocation that could open a fucking GARAGE DOOR, etc.

Anywhoo, a little while back she tried to sue a Canadian Tire up here because she fell in one of the eisles. For $70.000. She claimed the floor was mopped and not labeled, but simple fact of the matter is she fell because she was fucking FAT, not because the floor was slippery. I'm walked on a million wet store floors (Winter helps) and never once even skidded badly.

I hated this bitch with a passion and anybody like her (I KNOW you know at least one, so don't lie). We called her Big Momma Mayonnaise behind her back, and the day she found out I guess she cried for two striaght hours.

...GOOD.

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't we need a new word for this in this case? I mean, if there are levels, and you move from fupa to gunt, shouldn't there be new word for how massive this is?

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I guess since Grand Canyon and Black Hole already mean something else, and since Gravi-giner isn't quite as catchy, that should work.
    http://www.hulu.com/embed/OEsfTrStnB7cnV5plexjqA/0/26/i16

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I always liked "Front Bum" or "Double-ass" as suitable sub nicknames, but if we're doing actual names: Guntzilla, Gunter Douglas, Spy Gunter (like the awesome 80's video game).

18. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    Guntasaurus Rex. You know it will unfurl its primary lip (fat roll) and eat you if you get too close.

You know, to get to this advanced a level of fat, it must have developed its own teeth to sustain itself.

19. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gunter S. Thompson

Gunter Stahl (D2 anybody?)

The Deer Gunter

20. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pannusaurus rex.