Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

FMK: Reality TV Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Jul 14, 2011.

1. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

About half of TV on nowadays is some form of reality TV, in which we get to see people, ostensibly like ourselves, doing things, ostensibly that we might someday do. We have to remember that reality TV isn't a new phenomenon, but it certainly has been on an uptick the last 10 years or so.

All of you should be familiar with the game of Fuck, Marry, Kill. This is where you take three people and decide who you would fuck, who you would marry, and who you would kill. Presumably they are of the opposite sex. However, we're going to open up the playing field today to all of reality TV. Since none of us (except maybe scootah) will never get to fuck, marry, or kill a real celebrity, we have to turn to quasi-celebrities from reality TV who we might someday have a shot with. Or at, as it were.

Bonus points for good but obscure picks, like "Marry: Officer Kate 'Katie' Wilson from Tulsa, OK in a 1993 episode of COPS..."

FOCUS: List your F, M, and K picks from the world of reality TV, one of each. Pics if you can, and please include rationale.

2. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

FUCK:
    Katrina Darrell (Bikini Girl)
    Because why not
    [​IMG]

MARRY:
    Kylie Bisutti
    Shes Hot and for a model she was definitly the smartest out of the bunch. I went to school with her cousin, unfortunately she looks nothing like her.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

KILL:
    I'm sorry I cant limit myself to one. I'd kill everyone one of these orange dip shits.
    [​IMG]

3. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

One fucking post? One? I assume y'all were just drunk.

Bump.

4. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Where is yours at Fry maybe they need a little push...

5. JoshP

JoshP
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Fuck:
    JWOWW, she is bat shit crazy with a huge fake rack and tight body. How could it be bad?

Marry:
    Stephanie Hayden. The owner's daughter from Sons of Guns. She's hot and it would be an awesome family business to own. Also I hate everyone on reality TV.

Kill:
    Anyone who was on My Sweet Sixteen, because their parents should have had an abortion.