Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fizzy Lifting Drink

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I'm with this guy:

[​IMG]

I love me some Fresca. When I'm feeling REALLY adventurous, I'll mix it with a few drops of Ribena concentrate.

I do enjoy the occasional Coca-Cola, but like Rush said, the real-sugar stuff kicks ass over the corn-syrup stuff. There's a company here in Vancouver that occasionally imports some cane-sugared Coca-Cola from Mexico, and it's the shit.

I'm also a fan of good ginger-beer.

This is the best ginger beer I've ever had, and I've been lucky enough to find a specialty shop in Chinatown of all places that caries it. Every now and then I'll go down and pick up a flat or 3 of it.

[​IMG]

I used to do the US-version of Mountain Dew (up until a month ago, Canadian Mountain Dew and other non-cola soda pop couldn't have any caffeine in it), but found that it just got me too wired to be productive.

Mostly, I stick to a brutally potent double espresso from my home espresso machine. It's one of those push-button Italian auto-mechanical jobs, and it rocks.