Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

First World Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Politik

Politik
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My dad is bumping rap with the bass cranked up across the hall while I'm trying to read. Fucker.

2. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can never get a tread approved on an anonymous internet message board unless I antagonize one of the moderators.
    Usually they just post "their own" ideas, ignoring other people who have suggested the same topic with different wording.

4. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Booby/booty threads are on the second page of permanent threads!

EDIT: Oh, and sometimes I have to play Halo without any of my internet friends when my shitty Comcast goes out. This happens at least once every couple of months. It makes me cry bitter tears of Xbox live withdrawals.

5. Crazy Wolf

Crazy Wolf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My nearly 10-year old reasonably-priced luxury car is out of commission until Thursday, because it's getting some preventative maintenance done before I drive cross-country. Because of this cost, it's likely that I won't be able to upgrade from my computer (which is missing the "Menu" key and only has a P7350 2.0GHz dual-core processor, and is still using USB 2.0, ick) until at least 2012. Also, this might affect whether or not I expand on my SCUBA knowledge this fall. That means I won't have any underwater activities to distract myself with during a final semester at a private, majority-female liberal arts college. Without that, how will I ever burn off all of this fat?

6. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Our internet has been acting odd lately and recently, without warning, my download speeds will fall from around 1.2MB per second, to 150-200kb. Its bullshit.

Words with Friends allows my roommates to play bullshit words like Titi, Lobo, and Vag to rack up big scores and beat me when otherwise I would crush them.

A particularly good one. My dad and I had a 15 min discussion the other day as he bitched about how a particular species of clownfish he ordered for his saltwater tank arrived and its coloring and markings were a bit below average. I completely agreed and we contemplated ways to make it look better in the tank, but talk about #firstworldproblems, or better yet, #richwhitedudeproblems

7. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

My Android smartphone sometimes turns off for no particular reason. It drives me insane I'm seriously considering switching over to the iPhone.

8. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I misread the focus and made up some first world problems. I wish I had regular massages to bitch about.

Focus: I can't sleep. Ever since I got home from vacation I've been staying up to 3 or 4 am. There's only so much housecleaning, reading, masturbating, and bad TV watching you can do before you start to go a little crazy.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

-My pool has too much chlorine in it

-My cable box doesn't always show HD programming correctly

-I have more food in my fridge than I will eat before it goes bad

10. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sometimes McDonalds, KFC or Subway make me wait 10 minutes for my food instead of 5.

11. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My cousin was complaining on Facebook that she would have to turn her cellphone of for a whole 7 hours while she took the bar exam. Having to turn her cellphone off for 7 hours is enough of a first world problem, but the fact that she is doing it to take the bar exam makes it that much more underprivileged.

12. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My massage therapist has been working full time at the Larry Fitzgerald camp and I haven't had a massage in 3 weeks!

These are the end of times, I tell you.

13. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm kind of hungry, but the fridge is downstairs. So I'm sitting here with my stomach growling, posting on the TiB.

14. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't decide between salmon and filet mignon. I could have both but then I'd be really full.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Sometimes, only the outside two burners will fire on by barbeque. That means I sometimes have to turn my tongs sideways. Fuck my life.

I couldn't glaze my stone driveway this summer.

Bodies have to be chopped up into smaller pieces because the lazy garbagemen won't lift bags over they think are over 35 pounds now. HOW much do those guys make an hour, again?

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Some people won't let me post in threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.