Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

First vampires, now this?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danger Boy, May 25, 2010.

1. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In the late 80's I owned a pair of "Happy Pants" I feel like dressing up as a Wolfmo to take the edge off the shame.

Attached Files:

2. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

3. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alt. Focus: Jncos. Black lipstick. Green fingernail polish. Black Sketchers.

No one EVER believes me when I tell them I used to wear those things, probably because my clothes now are WASP-y and I tend to sport a lot of pink these days. But it happened, and my Mom has pictures (that she never shows anyone, because she is still ashamed).

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I used to bleach my hair and thought the whole frosted tips thing was the epitome of cool when I was a freshman in highschool. Then my senior year I let my hair grow out extremely long and had a nappy curly afro puff hairdo, kind of looked like the dudes from Wolfmother since my hair is sort of curly. My older brother and mom constantly begged me to shave it off. I ended up winning best hair as a senior superlative but it was cut with half a dozen other ones that wouldn't fit on our yearbooks page. I shaved that shit off a few weeks before I started my freshman year of college. My school ID has one of the last pictures of me with it. People were always stunned looking at it since it was so crazily big.

5. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Aw, just indulge them. "You're a canine you say? Awesome."

- Not allowed in restaurants, malls, banks, etc etc.
    - Not allowed in schools.
    - Subject to animal control and taking to the Pound.
    - Fed from a bowl, in the corner, with real dog food.
    - Expected to go outside and do their business; whatever the weather.
    - Have them taken to the vet and neutered.

"Oh, you're not a canine anymore? Grow the fuck up then."

6. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alt-Focus:I wore cat ears my freshman year of high school, but it was because I was into Josie and the Pussycats. I also went through an Alice In Wonderland phase where I wore two different color thigh-highs and gingham skirts. Being a teenager is weird.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

A tip for these nincompoops: don't say you're looking for attention when you go out of your way to look and act like a card-carrying asshole. You just appeared on TV, you arm cutting ding-dong!!

What a bunch of complete hypocrites. Emos and hipsters always say they're "not looking for attention", yet go out of their way to look like schmucks and succeed with flying colours every time.

The problem with this is that people day are so much harder to shock, so the norm is now Norman Bates. Being eccentirc back in the day was easy. Burgess Meredith used to dress up in drag on TV in the 50's and people watching would laugh themselves sick. Nowadays, I would have to walk down the middle of the street at rush hour wearing nothing but a Sombrero, green leather cowboys boots and a pentagram painted in chicken's blood on my chest while singing "MacArthur Park" at the top of my lungs and strumming a lute to even get a glance. Or, so I've heard.

If these sad little rejects of society really "don't want people to notice us", they should just plain off themselves. Believe me, us (semi-)regular people NO DOUBT would not give a shit.

8. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just watched that again with sound....
    Glad they cleared that up for me because I was about to stock up on silver and brown underpants.

9. Muses

Muses
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

First vampires, now werewolves? Lame. If I could go back to high school and style myself as an evil mythical creature, I'd definitely be a zombie. I'd rip and tear all my clothes and tastefully splatter myself with a mix of mud and fake blood all the time. Maybe I'd paint my face green and draw little trails of blood coming from the corners of my mouth too. And of course, I'd walk around everywhere with my arms sticking out moaning about brains or whatever, and maybe change it up by just moaning about whatever it is I'm about to do next - for example I'd moan "BUUUUUSSSS" if I was waiting at a bus stop.

Just like these kids I'd have a whole gang of high school zombie followers too, and hopefully we'd get on the news as well. Think of all the ridiculous things you could say to reporters:

"Yeah I've been a zombie ever since I was four, when I got bit by this kid on the playground. I thought he just had a teething problem or something but it turns out he was a zombie, and well, here I am now."

"Yeah normally I only eat human brains, but if I'm too tired to hunt I'll just get some chicken nuggets from McDonalds. They're kind of like little deep-fried brain nuggets."

"Now if you think you can just outrun us, think again. We're the fast kind of zombie, like from Dawn of the Dead. We jog a lot."

"What do I do in my free time? Well I really like dancing, especially to Thriller. That song is great. Also I love going to the mall with my friends, but we don't really shop; mostly we just try to get on the roof and bite anybody up there."

"What is my greatest fear? Shotguns, probably."

"Those werewolf and vampire kids are just posers looking for attention. We're the real deal, the walking undead! BRRRAAAAAAIIINNNSSS!!"

Would be too fun. I bet a clique of zombies could be pretty popular at the right high school, too.

10. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Those kids are so ignorant. Gangs is family, yo.

Focus: I was goth for three days. Apparently it made me 'scary-hot.' All the attention I got from it made me so nervous I went right back to wearing turtlenecks. I can't really think of which I regret more.

11. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My old man would've kicked my ass if I did anything like that in high school. This is embarrassing. Why any parent allows their kid do shit like this is beyond me. I know that this isn't all the parents' fault but there comes a time when you've got to lay down the law. There's a difference between looking for social acceptance and being completely irrational.

12. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    The funniest part of the whole video is when the mother is saying how she's proud of her son, when she's obviously tip toeing around the fact that she's as embarrassed as a whore in church to be in the same camera shot with him. All the while her son just stands there on the other side of the frame looking like the king of all dumbasses.

Attached Files:

• wolf.JPG
      wolf.JPG
      File size:
      16.8 KB
      Views:
  13. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think military school or a psychiatrist are in order.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I guess in the end it's okay provided it doesn't interfere with their slam-dunking or van surfing capabilities...

[​IMG]

15. Dread

Dread
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Remember, kids... Down the road. Not across the street.

16. thevoice

thevoice
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Because Page 2 Of this thread was blocked at my work through Dan's Guardian I'm not sure whether or not this has been posted yet. But after reading through this thread and watching the vids, all I can think about is this speech from the Hangover:

A pack of Wolves running through San Antonio in search of Tim Duncan and George W!

#36 thevoice, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  17. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whatever happened to to bonding over the type of music you liked, the block you lived on, or mutual interests? Is the only way to make friends these days to pretend you are a werewolf, a vampire, the living dead, or a cartoon character? Something tells me I'd wind up as a hermit if I was a teenager these days.

Alt focus: When I was bout 15 I tried to start a gang. It centered around a low grade pyromania, and manifested itself in some crappy graffitti and attempting to set fire to a neighbor's clubhouse. The five of us had our own theme song, and had "parties", which at 15 consisted of drinking Coke and eating candy bars. It wasn't the lamest thing I've ever done but it was . . . yes. Yes, it was absolutely the lamest, most pathetic thing I've ever done. 30 years later I'm still friends with two of the guys who were in the "gang", and we haven't talked about it since.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What the hell? Elmo may be to blame for a lot -- Lord knows Sesame Street has changed -- but I don't think you ca---. Oh, Emo. My bad.

19. deltron

deltron
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Haha, I love at the end of the video where the mom is talking about how proud she is of her wolf pack leading son, but her body language says differently, oh and the fact that shes standing 5 feet away from him in an interview, too.

20. Sardinkahnikov

Sardinkahnikov
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker