Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Finance Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by ryrob, Oct 21, 2009.

1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Meanwhile, AABB is still trading sideways/down. It's trying to make another drop to .13. I finally sold about 1/4 of my shares and put the money elsewhere (Into PHIL, in one week it was closing in on making up my losses in AABB before pulling back this afternoon. But I'm still a healthy green.) I've still got 50K AABB, it will run one of these days, but for 4 months it's been sitting there like a turd in the punch bowl and I wanted my money somewhere that I could see green now.

2. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Fucking Ying and Yang here.

yy.PNG

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

2 new rules coming into effect on Wednesday are going to have some big impacts to shorting stocks:

SR-NSCC-2021-002 and NSCC-2021-801

https://www.sec.gov/rules/sro/nscc/2021/34-92213.pdf

They are now requiring short positions to be reported hourly, by observed volume... not monthly, by estimate or historical.

If the margins are too far away, then they are notified to fill them within the hour or the NSCC automatically disposes of their assets in order to cover.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Of note as well they made a large number of rule changes already around what is deemed to be an acceptable asset.

Crypto was deemed to be unacceptable, which could explain the massive sell-offs over the last little while.

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Hopefully that will pull AABB out of it's rut. People have been seeing and reporting all sorts of shenanigans by the MM's. One guy even sold small blocks to the tune of 5M shares total and saw them messing with the ask, he then bought all the shares back (At a loss of $5K) and they were manipulating the bid.

Also today with PHIL, at .015 the MM's froze the bid to keep the price down. This produced a flurry of complaints to the SEC. With any luck this will be the end of the bullshit.

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

For those of you who follow WSB, is this some off-shoot of theirs?

wsa.png

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I have no idea. I stopped following WSB a while ago after a few of the mods tried to sell it out.

The r/superstonks subreddit is THE GME related sub that I follow. It’s moderated VERY, very well, and has a lot of pretty interesting info in it.

8. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Sheesh. In the last 24 hours PHIL lost 50% of their value. I did the reasonable thing and added another quarter million shares....and I'm still green. Yesterday they were supposedly shorted 533% ,so it could get really interesting with the MMs trying to drive it down.

2d.PNG

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I'm digging this PHIL stock. That extra $2500 I threw at it yesterday is now worth $3800. It shrugged off back to back highly aggressive short attacks. Wednesday morning it was at .0195, by the end of the day it had dropped as low as .009 and fought back to .0136. The next morning it opened at .0089 (I went from 100%+ profit to showing a loss) and closed the day at .0113, so even though the day showed as red it had actually gained back quite a bit from starting in a huge hole. Today it closed at .0146. It still has .005 to go to fully regain the loss, but the fact that it came back so fast from such aggressive attacks is amazing.

The best part is it has some huge upcoming catalysts. First and foremost is it's not current pink, but they did just drop their 2020 10k and their 2021 Q1-3's should drop any day now which will reinstate them to OTCQB. Also the Q3 should have some really impressive numbers, but that's not a sure thing. One other thing is they show an OS of 25B. That's bad. The good thing is the company announced sometime back they were going to buy back and retire between 15-19B shares. I've seen evidence that has already happened, in fact some sites are showing them with an OS of 8.8B and from personal experience, this does not perform like a stock with an OS of 25B.

Anyways, if anyone wants DD on the ticker drop me a PM and I'll point you at it. There's a very strong group of investors that have put a lot of time doing DD and have a whole bunch of it.

10. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Holy. Shit. I mentioned before that PHIL was retiring a huge amount of shares. They just released a revised 8K extending the buy back....and the amount. They're now buying back up to 25B (Bear in mind their OS is 25.8B and it seems they've already bought back between 15-19B.)

They also extended the dividend date and lowered it from 20:1 to 2000:1.

The 8K was released after hours, so no idea what it'll do to the price, it closed at .0113 today, but I imagine retiring 96% of the OS is going to be a good thing. I guess we'll see what it's going to take to pry it from investor's hands.

#1630 toytoy88, Jun 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Opened at .009, dropped as low as .0079, it's now back to .0113 with 800M traded. This ticker shrugs off drops like nothing I've ever seen.

I also added in the .008's, now over a million shares.

1d.jpg

#1631 toytoy88, Jun 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
  12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

GME down to 187. Time to buy the dip!

13. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been following Sayona Ltd for a while now and bought in at around 4c, they've just hit 10c recently and look to be going great guns with the NAL Lithium acquisition near Quebec. I'd check it out as both Tesla and Ford are looking at buying in.

14. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

After bleeding forever (I think there were 2 green days out of 36) AABB finally started showing signs of life climbing .04 over 2 green days. It had sank down to under .11. I slowly let my holdings go....in the end I lost $4500, but I still have my restricted shares from the dividend for it to redeem itself. I still have faith in it, but after 5 months of bleeding and seeing other places my money could be making money....I succumbed.

At the moment the only ticker I'm invested in is PHIL with 1.275M shares. With that amount of shares combined with the volatility of OTC it's an interesting experience. If it moves .001, I either gain or lose $1275 in value. It dropped 6 of 7 trading days last week and early this week taking me into the red, but yesterday and today it ran me solidly back into green. Buying it will either be one of the most brilliant decisions of my life or one of the stupidest. By the end of the month I should know either way...they need to drop the first 3 Q's for 2021 to go Pink current. They've dropped 13 of the 16 they need to become current again, so I'm pretty sure they didn't spend all that money to quit now. Once it goes current, it could go nuts. We shall see.

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I was in CATV a few months ago at around .023 and it just sat there and did nothing. Once I sold it went up to about .035. Well apparently someone started an untrue rumor and it tanked. Badly. I sold 75K of PHIL and picked up 125K at .0072 this morning. It closed at .0076, so hopefully it'll claw it's way back and make me a few dollars this time.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Holy volatility! PHIL dipped yesterday so I sold my CATV for a small profit of $200 at .0088 to add to my PHIL stash. I came home and checked and CATV closed at .0136. I hated myself. It opened this morning at .0084 and is sitting at .0045 right now. Now my sale isn't looking bad at all.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Heya GME... whatchadoin?

19. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cranking right now. I'm curious if there's any correlation with crypto dipping hard today.

20. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All the classic meme stocks are booming today. BB, AMC, GME...