Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fantastic Surprises Inside! WDT 9/17/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Once upon a time I googled, "How to find a woman's g-spot" and it came up with a bunch of hits.

Fin.

How was that?

2. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Naaahhhh. You gotta have enough liquor so that whatever you're in the mood for it's covered. Now that the scotch is gone it's on to the Hendrick's. Damn shame I don't have any cucumber to put in it.

3. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't thought of the Muscles from Brussles in years, but according to Criticker, I have watched exactly 20 of his films. Two of those, Bloodsport and The Quest, I saw at least 50 times each as a kid, since they were always playing on cable. I used to do crazy amounts of stretching to be able to kick as high as Van Damme, until I could go well above my head as a 9 year-old. Unfortunately, to stretch my leg that high, I placed a bunch of books on top of a desk.

One day, the books came crashing down, my foot fell down and crashed against the sharp corner of the desk, and in addition to an injured leg, I had a scar above my foot for the next several years.

Goddamn you, Van Damme!

[​IMG]

4. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

nothin like a good bit of black label on the rocks to wrap up the night

5. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I am currently screwing around on the computer while getting slowly pickled on scotch and sodas (Johnny Red, don't hate). The faint sound of Halo is wafting through from the TV room. Quite peaceful, really.

How's this for Super Wife Points? The night the new Halo thingy was released, my husband came straight home to play while I fed him his favorite chips (Kettle, spicy jalapeno flavor), brought him beer from the kegerator that lives in our kitchen (Anchor Steam), and made him homemade cream of tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner.

Ok, I give up, I'm not that much of an attention whore. It totally does not bother me that my husband wants to play video games every so often and I was totally going to make that dinner anyway. However, I was informed that actually allowing said husband to play said new Halo release on the day of said release for an unlimited amount of time was incredibly generous and in fact unheard-of among my husband's colleagues. Ladies, WTF are you smoking? Are you gunning for a divorce with all of this underlying resentment you're instigating? Let the man play some fucking Halo. Jesus.

And on the subject of that homemade cream of tomato soup: the Cook's Illustrated Best Recipes cookbook. It is a MUST. Every single thing I have cooked out of there has turned out amazing.

And on topic: I do believe I have never seen a Van Damme movie. Fairly certain I can live with this.

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did I mention the three bottles of wine, one of champagne, one of rum, one (and a bit) of tequila, two of vodka, one of cointreau, one of brandy, 4 litres of German beer (specially brought over from Germany) and three litres of a British seasonal beer that I had to stock up on? Plus a few miscellaneous cans and bottles?

And then we start getting into the fondue fuel.

7. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am really drunk. I was sitting here for about 30 minutes before I realized Jägerette was watching Romeo+Juliet. All the flowery language, I thought it was some foreign language film.

Dicaprio seems like such a rapist.

8. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I ate here last night...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.maialinonyc.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.maialinonyc.com/</a>

...and it was out-of-this-world good. It also fucked my budget for the weekend. So now I'm relegated to the end of a Beam bottle and 'Blue Velvet'.

Where did Kyle MacLachlan buy his chin?

9. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You think that's bad? I'm taking my special lady to this place next week. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.restaurant-toque.com/en/A-la-carte-menu.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.restaurant-toque.com/en/A-la-carte-menu.php</a> No occasion, just to have some delicious food.

Live to eat, not eat to live - right?

focus: I can't sleep. And my ~70week stretch of being drunk at least once a week is in danger of ending if I don't get hammered tomorrow night. And I work tomorrow. And my sentence structure is horrible.

Article on the Sopranos ending: <a class="postlink" href="http://masterofsopranos.wordpress.com/the-sopranos-definitive-explanation-of-the-end/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://masterofsopranos.wordpress.com/t ... f-the-end/</a>

10. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

$42 for chicken breast? Are they going to suck your penis while you eat?

11. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Come to think of it, these prices do seem a bit inflated. Hmmmm.

I don't want to be boring but ribeye and bordelaise sauce is orgasmic. I'm also looking at the Cavatelli though, I've never had foie gras.

12. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I meant chicken. Halibut is pricey, but still...fuck. You live in Montreal? There has to be a cheaper place with equally good or better food. People that pay those prices in an economy like this usually want to be seen paying prices like that. Shop around, dude.

13. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I eat out all the time, Toque! just made the rotation. The lady and I alternate who picks the tab so next month I'm gonna go to Queue de Cheval on her.

We're yuppies. Shut up.

14. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You are the whitest person I e-know.

15. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going to be grovelling in white truffle sauce while you drown your sorrows with Dennis Hopper* and old Beam. I like the status quo but yes, 40$ for white meat chicken is way too much.

*Heineken? Fuck that shit!

16. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've never understood the foie gras love. It's okay, but not worth what anyone charges for it, and about $20 is normal for it.

17. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You two street-rats are trying to ruin my date, aren't you?

18. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just the date? We're planting the seeds of resentment to ruin the next month or so. You're the one with a history of relationship woes, right?

19. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nope.

I haven't a clue of what you're talking about.

*ahem*

edit: This is funny, if you find this funny then YOU are funny.

#59 Supertramp, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  20. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Louis CK: "Come on my cat's face once, shame on me..."

This guy is hilarious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.