Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Fake Top Gear

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Nettdata, May 29, 2016.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Anyone catch the season opener for Top Gear?

I have to say, it's not as good as The Grand Tour, but I have to say they've done a great job with the chemistry... real car guys having fun.

I enjoyed it.

TGT = 9/10
    new Top Gear =7.5/10

2. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Its not on BBC 'Murica! until the 12th & I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to torrent or stream it before then. Looking forward to it; I'd rather it become a success than fail since that means two enjoyable car shows instead of one.

Speaking of British car shows, what's everyone think of Wheeler Dealers? I enjoy it, but finding episodes to watch is unfortunately sporadic at best for me.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I just watched the latest episode (S02E03) of the new Top Gear, and it has Sabine driving the latest VW Golf GTI on The Ring, passing Porsche's, Corvette Z06's, Lambo's, etc.

It was some of the most fun I've seen in a long, long time... she was fucking hilarious, and brilliant.

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sabine has always been a star. She's got a certain presence to her and it doesn't hurt that she can drive.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

She's a bit of a German wet noodle in the studio but put her behind the wheel of a car and she's a magical beast.