Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

EWWW did your snatch swallow a skunk?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harry Coolahan, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Harry Coolahan

Harry Coolahan
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

In my experience, smell will only be an issue if the she's not shaved. If she's shaved and smells bad, she's either failed to shower in a while or has some kind of STD—luckily, I haven't run into either issue. So generally speaking, I'll throw a hand down her pants and if she's relatively groomed then I assume it's okay.

As for me, I am obsessed with keeping myself clean and desirable for blowjobs, so I'll wash my dick in the sink of the bathroom (water, no soap) shortly before expecting to get laid. Results have been generally positive.

2. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've got a quick question for the ladies: Do you smell your man's dick and balls after he's been out all night "with the boys"?
    I once caught a girlfriend of mine doing it after a late night out. I asked her what the fuck she was doing,,, and she replied that she was "just checking"
    At first I was appalled by her brazen lack of trust,, then I thought, well. I am me.
    Is this a common thing? C'mon. Be honest.

3. zwtipp05

zwtipp05
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

#3 zwtipp05, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My method was always the smell test, you have to break the seal with your finger and then smell it with out her knowing. From there you decide if it is palatable.
    My wife, over heard a conversation my friends and I were having regarding this a few months ago, the next day she asked me point blank if I had performed the smell test on her when we first started dating. The answer was yes, of course, and you passed which is why my face was in your chope'.

On a side note, I use the smell test on meat, specifically fish that I eat raw or very undercooked. If it works on pussy it works on food.

5. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What did God say to Adam the first time Eve douched in the river?

"Great. Now I'll never get that smell out of the fish."

6. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I look at it. If something looks funky I tread up and away from it.

Slight Off-Focus: A few days ago a friend was talking about how her ex gave the best head. She said he put a lot of effort into pleasing her, and he even went down on her when she was on her period. I was like, "Wait. Did either of ya'll know you were on the rag?" Apparently, she told him. And he still went down and did his thing. Ew. That's too much.

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I wont go down on the chick unless shes clean shaven. Its bad enough when my girlfriend rolls over when shes sleeping and gets her (head) hair in my mouth. Pubic hair? Unforgivable.

As for the smell-factor:

I figure the bigger the pussy lips (or labia for you sensitive types), the bigger the stink. So if shes got a pair of roast beef curtains down there, odds are its going to smell like a long-haul trucker after leaving a Hometown Buffet.

8. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

if it looks grody I won't go down.
    The Guy doesn't do a whole bunch of manscaping, he keeps things trimmed but he's not clean shaven. I don't mind it.

I do however mind swamp ass. Post workout, post work, he has to shower first if he wants my face down there. He's pretty considerate, and handles up on that.

9. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There is a joke by Louis CK about this period business, but I got lost in a Louise CK themed YouTube time suck, and now I can't find it. I think he told the joke on the FX show or something?

10. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Young guys are afraid of women’s bodies. ‘My girlfriend’s having her period, what do I do?’ Fuck her in her period hole, you idiot. What’s the dilemma? I don’t give a shit. If you’re having your period, come on over. I’m 41, I’ll fuck the shit out of you. I’ll drink the blood, let’s party.

-Louis CK

11. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I even smell a trace of something foul before she even takes her pants off, then thats a no go. Easily one of my biggest turn off's. Theres something very wrong if she doesn't even notice her own funky odor also.

12. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always discreetly do the finger check. If I smell anything remotely outside of the scope of what I consider "normal" vagina smell, its a no go.

There was a girl I ever-so-briefly dated several years ago who had an amazonian bush. Just thick black hair engulfing what would have otherwise been a perfectly beautiful vagina.

So she failed the finger check so I just fingered her that night. Good thing I elected the digital option because my hand fucking stunk for 3 days after, no matter how much I scrubbed it. It must have been some kind of infection. Holy christ.

13. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If it don't stink, it ain't pink.

14. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a pretty sensitive nose, especially for things like body odour. Because I tend to sweat a bit and the general heat and humidity of where I live, I get a little self-conscious about my own funk from time to time. I just straight out ask my girlfriend and assures me that I don't smell (or she has the good graces to lie to me).

I can't stand a grotty box. I'm fine with, and accept, that unless a girl is freshly showered then there's going to be some tang downstairs - there's no issue with that. Being unhygienic, or working out and then stewing in your own juices for a few hours, means I'm not going to be putting my head anywhere near there. And if she can't manage to wipe her ass properly... well... that shouldn't need to be said.

In the past, I've found the best way to determine the cause of any smell is to get her wet. Once the juices start flowing, any residual musky smell should leave. Otherwise, she's dirty or naturally "fragrant". Given that she would usually be wet before I get her pants off, removing the underwear in a way that you can get a pretty good whiff is all that's needed. No stink finger required.

There's exceptions to everything though. A slightly smelly pussy can taste sweet, and a clean smelling pussy can taste sour. The latter are evil and should be prosecuted for false advertising.

15. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd hate to see how you tenderize your meat. Anyway, am I the only person this has never been an issue for? Granted I've always fucked friends that I've known for a while, rather than pulled randoms in a bar, but I have never had an issue with odor or taste. Now I'm wondering if the rest of you have turned People of Walmart into a dating site, or if my failure to pick up at bars has at least had some slight upside.

Anyway, like some others have mentioned, I always do the pre-sex bathroom mission to wash up first. Seems only polite. It probably also helps that I've had an ensuite double bathroom for the last couple of years.

16. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

No. Reading this thread has made me think two things:

1. I am so upset right now.
    2. I never knew I should consider myself lucky for never having the experience of going down on a guy and needing to come right back up.

I'm not saying there isn't a smell, but I either don't mind it/kind of like it. It's animalistic.

17. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

A fishy smell is one thing. I am absolutely out of there if I see tartar sauce.

18. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The preamble of this thread made me gag because my smell memory is very good and I involuntarily conjured up a few BAD cases.

I most certainly check. I get my face in proximity during the panties coming off phase which hasn't led me wrong.

I've been warned off by a couple girls who were having some kind of Ph imbalance of whatnot which was appreciated.

Ladies if you know, wave us off.

19. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Great, now I'm going to be obsessively sniffing my own vagina.

As for my own boundaries, I've never been very conscientious about checking a guy out before I go down on him, since it's usually the first thing that happens. There have been times when I probably should have checked, but then I always assume smells are part and parcel of the whole sex thing. If I ever met a dude whose twig and berries smelled like actual berries, I'd be worried he was either a cyborg or had an infection.

20. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't think I've ever smelled a ronchy vagina, but of course, growing up smelling all kinds of nasty shit from dead animals to literal shit of all kinds of animals my sniffer dosen't really pick up on bad smells (or atleast they don't bother me). I've eaten some tangy vagina's though, as well as ones with no taste at all.

As for myself though, I try to shower before having sex with my girlfriend. There's no way I'm going to work all day then go and try to get my girlfriend to give me head. If we are going out though and I know sex will happen later that night, I'll put a bit of deodorant on my balls and I'm good to go. I did the same thing when I was single and going out to the bar or a party. It's always good to smell good down there if there's a possibility of sex.