Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Everything "Poon" and more

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mantis Toboggan M.D., Nov 7, 2013.

1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't know if he is related to this guy:

Seems relevant

2. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That guy's a troll right?

He doesn't actually believe the things he's writing. He can't be.

3. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive read it, twice actually. I read it once in college when PUA was getting super popular and I had heard interesting things about it. And again recently cause I wanted to remember certain parts. From a sociology perspective, its kind of fascinating. To bros who want to use it as a bible, its ludicrous. Especially when the moral of the story is how convoluted and stupid it is and how everyone turned on each other.

My old roommate actually joined "Project Chicago" and said it was pathetic and disappointing. Not at all surprised. Its no wonder that all this shit was most successful in vapid ass LA.

If there is one thing I took away from it though, is that NLP, Neuro-linguistic programming, is really fucking cool. I can see how people were effective with that, in a creepy sort of way.

4. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, most people just fake confidence anyways. I found you don't need to be confident yourself, you just need to realize that everyone around you is just as fucked up and probably faking it.

Honestly I empathize with a lot of guys who get into PUA in a lot of ways. I think the loneliness many of these guys are battling is deeper than just girls not liking them. The thing is you can't go out and pick up new parents, new siblings a new family or a new childhood if you grew up in an abusive or neglectful environment, so you try to fulfill your needs in other ways. I know I needed to learn the hard way that even when I was getting laid and had a girlfriend it didn't automatically make me happy. In fact I was more miserable than ever, and through that shitty experience I learned to be more happy with just myself.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Thay guy.....

That guy really has some problems, does he not?

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, a bitch ain't one.

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

8. DonDraper

DonDraper
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Linked on that site: <a class="postlink" href="http://therationalmale.com/2012/05/29/respect/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://therationalmale.com/2012/05/29/respect/</a>

"I can remember a period in my 20s when I heard countless times “Rollo, you need to / you don’t respect women" I didn’t give much thought to it, but I do remember thinking how odd it was that women were entitled to my respect by default. I never heard anyone, male or female, ever tell a woman that they “needed to respect men”

An interesting post in any case, even if he's also a troll.

9. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This looks like advice on how to write a straight to dvd movie about Ron Burgundy as a high schooler with elephantitis and a yearning to know the loving motions of fisting oneself. Jesus, that's the saddest shit I've read this week.