Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Everything "Poon" and more

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mantis Toboggan M.D., Nov 7, 2013.

1. Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Discuss this crock of shit, the "16 Commandments of Poon". Reads like it's written by a 19-year-old basement dweller who's read way too many PUA books.

To be fair a few of the points (9, 12-15) are good advice, not just for "poon" but for life in general; but others are questionable and may work in some situations but not others while nearly half (1, 2, 5-8, 10) are flat-out sociopathic. (A few of the questionable ones are reasonable on the surface but explained in a sociopathic manner as well.)

2. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

You sig made me bump this one. Matched the suggestion, almost, close enough. I've been sick with the flu. BAD BAD TIMES.

3. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Attached Files:

• nope.gif
      nope.gif
      File size:
      483.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Here we have the umpteen billionth wounded, butthurt little BOY who had some girl hurt his little achey-breaky and decides to take revenge by re-inventing himself as Lord Of The Club.

You can keep this Bitches Ain't Shit attitude going for as long as you want, eventually one of two things happen: you get lonely for genuine emotional attachment and quit the stupid charade, or you die alone.

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This song sometimes pops up on the 90s music channel, and reminds me so much of these guys.

#5 ghettoastronaut, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow.

7. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What a smoldering pile of dried horseshit.

This reminds me of the views of a good friend of mine. Through no fault of his own (severe physical disabilities) and a fucked upbringing, he was less than attractive to the opposite sex. Due to his circumstances, he had nearly zero experience with women, unless they were his friend's girlfriends or wives, but he was an expert on women. It was very sad, really, and I didn't have the heart to clue him in to what he would never actually experience. That said, you can spot guys that know jack shit about women a mile away, and this is one of them.

I, of course, am an actual expert, and know that they like to be fucked in the ear, treated like a rented mule, and given gifts of power tools, beef jerky, and fishing rods.

8. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haven't we had this thread like 10 times now?

The guy who wrote that is a retard, thread over. To be quite honest, I think just like most ridiculous articles on the internet that it's some kind of troll. In fact, I just assume pretty much everything is a troll until proven otherwise. I know there are some people out there like this though, I'm just curious how they get to the point where they adopt those kinds of beliefs.

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Read The Game. I only made it through about half of it but you really see the type of idiotic losers for what they are and THESE guys are supposed to be the top of the heap! All I remember is that Mystery was a whinny, suicidal, wannabe MAGICIAN. But I am with you, if it comes from the internet these days I assume it is fake until proven otherwise….

10. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not sure there's a great thread here. I mean, there's only so many ways you can say, "this is a fucked up human being who needs therapy and/or a brick to the base of the skull."

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So my friend, the one that gave the clap to a single mother going through chemo, treated that book, The Game, as his bible. He gave me a copy of it that was gold leafed and leather bound. It was insane. Its no surprise he cheats all the time and will sleep with anything.

Excuse me while I go get a feather boa and ski goggles so I can peacock later.

12. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

The worst part is reading a handful of comments from women who "totally agree lolz" and guys who think this guy is awesome. It makes my girlbits sad.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Take comfort in knowing that those people are idiots. We're talking about "that" demographic of guys who are plied by Axe deodorant commercials and girls who are plied by one Long Island ice tea.

Chances are anybody who takes the time to end a statement with "lolz" are from Planet Duh. We're stuck with them because idiocracies breed large families of more idiots while the smarter parents think economically when it comes to having kids crank out a smaller population of well-raised children who have guidance towards education and logic.

And in the end we're now swimming in a sea of the nincompoops who write hack-drivel like this. We've seen it and made fun of these PUA stunned cunts a hundred times over but the message that they never admit to is always clear: statistics are what is most important. Whoever sleeps with the most women before he dies..... Is the "winner" I guess. But you can't do it with charisma, or humour, or general warmness of attitude to get women interested in you.

No, instead you have to say and do mean things. You have to dress like an asshole. You have to treat opinions with contempt and point out shortcomings. You have to put on this facade that you are the hub of this planet and everybody better stay the fuck out of your way. And for acting this way, you earn the scorn of everybody who isn't just like you.

I don't get it.

14. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Heartiste/Roissy is a horrifying person who barely deserves the classification "person", but he's way more dangerous than your run of the mill idiot.

He's less, "fist-pumping Axe monkey who winds up eventually settling into a career as lower middle management at a car dealership", and more "libertarian sociopath who joins a think tank and advises your governor on ways he can fuck poor people over with a smile."

The kind of dude sleeps in Ayn Rand sheets and jerks off to a printout of his IQ score.

15. Coke Bottle Casualty

Coke Bottle Casualty
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Anyone remember Ironman from the old board? This is what he's been up to lately:

#15 Coke Bottle Casualty, Nov 9, 2013
  16. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The first 10 seconds of that video were so awkward I actually felt physical pain for that guy.

Like I said, I choose to believe that people like that are trolls, or have some ulterior motive to making those kinds of videos rather than actually believing that anyone can think like that. I was going to make a Trisomy 21 joke but that would be more insulting to people with down syndrome than it would be to that guy. There's just no possible way that someone could be so butthurt about not getting laid (that's what it seems like this is all about) and completely lack any power of introspection. I gotta say though, the leather vest he stole from the village people really completes the look he's going for.

#16 Cult, Nov 9, 2013
  17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I made the mistake of reading the comments section. A million viewings of Two Girls One Cup could not damage my faith in humanity more.

18. Pow

Pow
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Isn't it possible there are just heaps of equally moronic, immature, misguided girls that this stuff actually works on? One would think nobody would fall for a totally ignorant, dirty, asshole redneck but they all seem to have their trashy counter parts.

19. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I the only one who thought of the X-Files here?
    [​IMG]
    There are, and the (self-proclaimed) PUA is the kind of guy who shoots for the low-hanging fruit. Gotta rack up those notches on the bedpost! I wouldn't be surprised if the stuff works, but personally I strive to be a decent, ethical person over turning myself into the next Wilt Chamberlain.

Linking to this guy's website to make fun of him is like going to Tumblr to make fun of radical feminists. Yes, these people exist. No, they're not going to change.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Not since the Bible has there been a book that more men pretended to read than The Game. Not to defend Neil Strauss because he sucks, but like you said this book is a PUA guide in the same way that abstinence is a sex position.

I lost track how many times on the RMMB that somebody trumped up about that book and completely talked out of their ass when describing it. Why they would lie just to say they read the book was so weird to me.