Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Entourage: The Final Season

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by El Tee, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes EC looked fine in that grey shirt and robe. Mrs. Ari's ass should have it's own spin off show. Bet that scene was fun to shoot for everyone involved, "Alright we only have 26 days of shooting left to get this scene right, when you lean in jut your ass at a 46 degree angle towards the camera.. ACTION!...mmhmm mhhhmm goood, no no no that's not 46s degrees CUT! Everyone reset. Perrey stay right where you are we need to retest the lighting off of your ass cheeks."

Over all actually a pretty good episode comedy wise. Some actual good laughs. I too wondered who the fuck that girl was in the jewelry store. You think they could have tried to make the series final have some stand out cameos. Out side of that the premises they have laid out and were laid out in this episode did feel like a huge fucking cop out. It all lead to this, but that doesn't make them any less shitty. The huge set up after the credits and after Mrs. Ari's ass seem sort of interesting but also in the same dues ex machina they have been using for a while.

I don't know where else they'll take a movie but they really did blow a lot of good opportunities to lampoon Hollywood culture. Think about a possible Oscar season plot line, for Vince a laugh in itself, but having a behind the scenes look at it. From the gift bag nuttiness,* to having Drama and Turtle as the bumbling lobbying duo for Vince, to spiteful competing actors, etc So many places they could have took this show. But we got a rinse and repeat Vince fighting for movies and E fighting for Sloan** season after season.

* The Sopranos actually did this already when Christopher and Murmur mugged Lauren Bacall for her gift basket.

** Anyone else pissed at that last jab by Turtle? "Please spare us the back and forth, it's more than any real man can take!" Fuck you Doug Ellin you shouldn't have fucking had that shit stretch out so long in the first fucking place.

2. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Her name is Rachel Zoe, she is a celebrity stylist and I think she has her own reality show.

3. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

GAAAAAAAYYYY!....I also recognized her anorexic ass

I was of the opinion the Mrs. Ari was getting to be a bit waifish and thin but good god, color me impressed.

I think the only character really with development was Turtle. I just thought of it as I watched that last scene parody. Drama cheesily puts his arm around the stewardess while Turtle politely introduces himself. Old Turtle would have probably tied his shoe to look up her skirt, but there has been development into a more professional outlook. Now don't get me wrong, I still think he has limited intelligence and very little business sense, but at least he's trying.