Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Enchantment Under The Sea! WDT 6/10/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The student body president of my graduating class tried to set up a 5 year reunion last year. Thankfully, it didn't pan out. But there was a Facebook event set up for it, and out of morbid curiosity, I looked through the guest list to see what people were up to. Up until that point, I never believed this was actually true, but every single one of the guys who were considered "super hot" in high school got unbelievably fat. Not just a little chunky or hitting the gym bigger, but 30-40 pounds of just pure fat. The girls aren't much better. Sadly, most of the people who were weird and awkward in high school continue to be weird and awkward. There is only one guy who looks better now than he did in high school, and I'm already in an awkward "will-they-won't-they" relationship with him.

2. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fixed that for you.

3. Nick

Nick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I was doing that well before I was into my 30s.

4. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One would think so. But even still, it's hard to debate when you don't have the knowledge in the first place.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Politicians are masters at deflecting questions and changing the subject. Those dorks better get on it.

6. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know, but I got it from Busted Tees. Also got my brother one, since he teaches high school biology.

And also the entirety of the basketball team.

7. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't, though not for lack of trying. One of my friends let me know he knew I had been talking to his youngest sister and gave me the thumbs up saying, "hey at least I'd have someone cool to hang out with at family shit". She was cool, just didn't work out. Couldn't have been because of the warning that followed the thumbs up making a green light a reddish yellow tint. Nope, that had nothing to do with it.

8. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Looks like we have a ton of people around here that graduated in '01. My reunion is in July and I had been planning on going, but it just occured to me that it's $65 per person for two, drinks not included, so I'm thinking fuck that. Also from what I understand the way we do reunions around here is that the actual event is on Saturday night and then everyone goes to a bar around town the night before, which sounds much better.

I see a lot of the people I went to highschool with around town from time to time anyway, and I know that most of the people that will attend the reunion are the really preppy ones that are already married and popping out kids.

9. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

38 minutes left at work!!!

I can't complain, I don't do anything here. I sit on my laptop and browse TiB. Dream job, right?

I am super hungry, ready for some food and beer.

10. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

My dream girl:

#70 Juice, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seriously, someone saw this kid and thought, "He should be in movies."

Attached Files:

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Took the girlfriend out for a nice birthday dinner last night. I've been away on training for her last three birthdays. The food was great; the service was shit. We were in there for over an hour before they brought us the main course.

In other news: I am in the 94th percentile or so for height in the general population. And yet apparently I am nowhere near tall enough to be an orthopedic surgeon.

13. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus, did you make it through all two and a half minutes? I couldn't do it.

Got some Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Wet Hop Ale in the glass right now. Pretty tasty. Pizza in the oven, which is going to be delicious. And this hellish fucking work week is over - the only good part is that I'm guaranteed to get a 1.25x multiplier on my (already fully-funded) bonus this year after saving the company's ass yesterday on a customer with $3 million in future sales on the line.

14. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got to the minute mark. Good god, my penis retreated inside me hearing her cries about cats.

I'm excited for a lazy night tonight. Beer and WoW (maybe with some TiB mixed in). GF has to go to work at midnight so she'll be sleeping until then, meaning just me and the puppy hanging out!

15. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you only got that far you missed the part about baskets and bow ties. There is no way that is real.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fags.

I had no problem with any of that. The part that had me recoiling in horror was the fact she's an MBA.

17. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why? Outside of the bottom 50% of every law school class in the nation MBAs are the most useless people in the world.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My daughter is sitting on the desk, smacking me in the side of the head because I pause in between playings of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for the billionth goddamn time in a row. Sadist. It's this and Dora the Explorer, a show where a harpy Spanish girl screams at the audience (you) in English like they're mentally retarded.

19. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Urbandictionary.com is no more! What the fuck? Since when? Why? Well this is a minor inconvenience.
    Can someone please fill me in on the reason for the demise of one of my favorite informative sites?

In the meantime, here's some Led Zeppelin (I fucking hate it when people say "Led for your head.").

#79 dixiebandit69, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Exactly. And yet hothing has killed any company I've been involved with faster than some jerkoff with an MBA and some stupid idea they think will revolutionize the world.

Call me jaded, bitter, whatever.

The mere fact that people ARE an MBA, rather than HAVE an MBA, speaks volumes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.