Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Elephants and Jackasses...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I never even knew he was running. Was there a reason to vote for him?

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

If you hated freedom

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Define “freedom”, because my version of it says that you’re allowed to sell one of your own kidneys.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Wow Beto had quite a disastrous Reddit AMA.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Oh wow, it's worse than I thought.

Yeah, he's done. Put a fork in him.

6. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Was it even moderated like at all?

7. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son

It's a bad look for Trump, but nothing near an impeachable offense unless Trump made his request contingent on military aid. For right now the sources are saying that wasn't the case, but there's nothing concrete yet.

Joe Biden has admitted that while in office he made loans guarantees to Ukraine contingent on firing a state prosecutor, who was investigating a natural gas company for corruption where his son sat on the board. It's possible they were related, but there were other reasons various foreign governments wanted to see the state prosecutor fired.

However this shakes out I'm pretty sure we'll be hearing about it until the election is over.

#11387 Kampf Trinker, Sep 20, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I don’t know how they moderate those threads. I’d feel safe in the assumption that they at least remove and report threats and otherwise dangerous or profane activity in order to keep it civil (so like suggesting he mandatory buys back your cum from his wife’s face probably doesn’t fly very far). But I didn’t see much there that was really worthy of moderation either. It was just the Internet being the Internet. What did he expect was gonna happen?

Kinda reminds me of the Boaty McBoatFace thing. If you leave something open ended like that to the Internet, expect the worst.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Aside from people saying off topic or stupid shit, what is there to really moderate? I’m not sure how you prove a brigading effect if you can’t tie it to another thread. It was a retarded thing for him to say and he got a predictable reaction for it.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The lesson is: never, ever, EVER do an open forum on the FUCKING INTERNET. Remember when the decent, honest, not-a-thief-at-all CEO of I think JP Morgan tried to do an open interview on Twitter of all places? Well... he discovered that society doesn’t like people like him very much. To say the least.

11. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Is it less or more retarded than Pence immedietly going on the defensive for Trump like a little cocksucking sycophant puppy-dog? Before he knows what’s in the complaint.

14. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Sounds like Pelosi is trying to throw Progressives a bone with this one since she rightfully didn’t do anything on the Russia bullshit and because it legitimately does sound like Biden interfered on behalf of his son. An impeachment inquiry that will probably get shot down during the process and if not, most certainly in the Senate.

15. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

More.

16. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The chances that Trump gets impeached over this are very slim. However, there is a pretty decent chance that this will derail Biden from being the democrat front runner for POTUS. Granted that fall out would be completely accidental from the house dems, but I would gladly take it as a win.

17. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It legitimately does not.

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bruh with the makeup of the house his chances are fat as fuck he's going to get impeached. Convicted by the senate? I think their doing it just so they can say for the rest of time he was an impeached president. The actual claim against him doesnt even matter. He's supposedly releasing the transcript in full unredacted tomorrow. We shall see. Biden's son's roll in Ukraine is just another one of those welp somehow the family or family members of very powerful people somehow wind up fabulously wealthy or in positions of power without the requisite background and leg work.

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Yeah, it absolutely does. He threatened withholding of loan guarantees if an investigator wasn’t fired. The investigator was looking into a company that hired his son and law firm. He was then fired. That’s far more suspicious than anything the Russian collusion fanatics dreamt up. But if the last two years have taught us anything, it’s that proof isn’t required for a conviction.

As for Trump, it all boils down to whether there is evidence that he explicitly threatened to without aid in a quid-pro-quo. To investigate one and not the other is absurd.

20. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

1. Firing the prosecutor was the official stance of the US Government and was supported by other western governments, anti-corruption elements within Ukraine, Ukrainian citizens, and multiple NGOs. The idea that this was something Joe Biden undertook on his own is ridiculous.
    2. The investigation was dormant by the time Joe Biden was seeking the prosecutor's ouster.
    3. The current prosecutor says there is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Biden.
    You could not make it more obvious this is another horseshit conspiracy theory given life by the conservative media like they always fucking do. Stop falling for it.